FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_lcap2%Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_lcap7%Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_lcap4%Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_lcap9%Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_lcap9%Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_lcap7%Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_lcap4%Trapped in your own 'Life' I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Trapped in your own 'Life' EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Trapped in your own 'Life'

2 posters

Go down

Trapped in your own 'Life' Empty Trapped in your own 'Life'

Post by Milodabilo Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Okay so. In this... 'AU', the countries would be humans. However, they wouldn't be richy-rich amazing people. No, they'd be normal, nobody people living a normal life. Maybe they want it to change, maybe they'd happy with it, maybe it's getting worse, maybe better.

However, each person is then accepted into an 'experiment' to help improve their lives none-the-less and get them away from every day stress and anxiety. Thousands of others have done it, and that much is true.

Each person is given a room, complete with TV, computer, phone, bed, food that the Communicator replenishes every day, drinks, a fully functional bathroom with bath/shower, sink, and toilet, and even weights if they want to train. There's also a 'window', but it's just a high-detailed poster. The Communicator will even admit to it. There's vents for air and heat... and perhaps, other things.
However, in this small room, the person can not leave. They can communicate with others in the facility, but only through letters. However, the letter has no name, and only the person's code number that is given to identify them. You can send as much as you like and receive just as many. However, the Communicator will deliver at random, so not everyone receives the same person's letter.

They also have the constant companion of the Communicator, put as a friend who tells the person everything, helps them in their day, checks their health, and even talks back and responds with answers and questions, and even fun little facts!... However, not everything is as it seems. The Communicator is always watching, and can even cut off phone calls and such when it deems so.

It'll also ask questions such as
"Personal Question #1: Have you ever felt betrayed by a close friend?... Don't worry, answer as honestly as you like, what happens in the room, stays in the room."

Or facts like
"Little Fun Fact #3: 2098420 patients died in the experiment. 108048 died of 'natural causes'. 2987 were electrocuted 867938 were gassed."
Quote me on the math and I'll kill you

So, it is your duty to escape the room and the facility as a whole before you are murdered, killed by your own causes, or die of 'natural' causes. 

But are there others really with you? Why are their crowbars in the toilets?
Why were people gassed?
Where even are you?

It's an idea I had. Of course, it can be added to, changed, and even taken away.
I kinda wanted to see what you think and what suggestions you have.
This is my basic idea.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

http://Monobear-actual.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Trapped in your own 'Life' Empty Re: Trapped in your own 'Life'

Post by Silverthewolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:25 am

Aaah! I love the idea.

Maybe the communicator can have custom voices to fit with one that comforts the person? Or something that isn't as unfriendly as say, a robotic voice.
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:27 am

Ahh! That's a good idea, as a more emotional voice makes it sound more human and trustworthy! 

:D!

Good idea, yes.
I like it.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

http://Monobear-actual.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down