FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Werewolves Vs Vampires I_vote_lcap2%Werewolves Vs Vampires I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Werewolves Vs Vampires I_vote_lcap7%Werewolves Vs Vampires I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Werewolves Vs Vampires I_vote_lcap4%Werewolves Vs Vampires I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Werewolves Vs Vampires I_vote_lcap9%Werewolves Vs Vampires I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Werewolves Vs Vampires EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Werewolves Vs Vampires

+3
Blue Blood
Heta
BakaInuNinja
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Werewolves Vs Vampires Empty Werewolves Vs Vampires

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:03 am

So this is practically a genre in it's self.
A film with the theme came on my TV yesterday and I realised we should so do something like this in a RP. Me and Milo discussed it quite a bit, thinking about which bits of the mythology for each species we could use to make them an even match plus keep the RP interesting.

Before we get too ahead of ourselves with ideas, what do you guys think about doing a RP like this?
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Werewolves Vs Vampires Empty Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires

Post by Heta Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:12 am

Sounds like it could be really cool and interesting depending on how we play through with ittt .w.

Ireallylikethingswithsupernaturalanythingso
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:56 am

If we give is a plot then I think it would be fun. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:57 am

Would there be leader-y characters on each side?
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Maybeee, It would probably be good to decide on leaders first though yeah. With what me and Milo were talking about, she was looking at a book with mythology on them both, and she suggested that at least Romania and England would be vampires and then France and Russia would be Werewolves because of things/people either based in the countries, or in their languages for them, which could then imply they'd be leader-y?
But then you are both Russia and France so we'd need to discuss the stuff more I think really.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Romania as a vampire. What a surprise.
Would this be on FH or on the forums?
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

I would assume FH, seeing as Milo would like to join in the RP and she doesn't RP on the forum.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:02 am

If it is FH-based, Usa would probably make America a werewolf and he could possibly be one of the leaders along with France or Russia.
Ithinkshewouldatleast.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverthewolf Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:19 am

I'm diggin it (All of mine would be werewolves because yeah AND HUNGARY HATES ROMANIA AND THE WHOLE VAmPIRE STEREOTYPE YEAH)
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:38 am

Justgonnapopinhererealquick-

I would make America a were-wolf, but if Wolp decides to use Russia as a leader (whether or not America is one as well) America would be constantly competing with him to be top Alpha. 
Justsayin'.

He'dbefinewithsecond-in-commandifitwereFrance.

Maybe.
Usagi
Usagi
Farm

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:40 am

Francewouldbeaweakandlameleader.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Excuse you
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:57 pm

You heard me. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:01 am

Okay figured I should properly get the discussion here going:
About the features of the two species we'd use in the RP.
Both Werewolves and Vampires vary quite a bit depending on the specific myth/story.
We want to decide on what features and abilites the two species would have, with the main thoughts being keeping them both equally matched in strength, but also equally interesting for the RPers.

Werewolves:
First thought is what their werewolf form should look like. Me and Milo agree the usual anthro-esque figure would be more popular?
Another thought. If the werewolves really were limited to being able to shapeshift once a month only on full moons, that would put them at a disadvantage compared to the vampires. So we figured it should be that they can shapeshift to their werewolf form at any time, however it is painful and tiring to change form so they will not be flicking back and forth between human and werewolf several times a day. But then sticking with the full moon theme, the werewolves would forcefully transform at full moon and at that time be less able to control themselves and will be all together more animalistic.
We do also need to decide on the extents of how being a werewolf affects them in their human forms, such as if they have a better sense of smell, sight, hearing, or are stronger or faster than humans.
Can werewolves be born, or must they be humans who are changed into werewolves? And to be changed would simply be being bitten cause it or must there be a conscious action?

Vampires:
In Romanian mythology there are two types of vampires, the Moroi-Mortal Vampires with a normal human lifespan, and the Strigoi-Immortal vampires. If we perhaps use this idea because it could be interesting or just make things more complex, is to be decided.
Me and Milo feel that Vampires should simply be weaker in sunlight, rather than being severely injured/killed by light.
In traditional mythology but not as often nowadays, Vampires are said to have been able to shapeshift into various species, most well known is the bat, but others such as cats and owls too(Generally, nocturnal predators.) Again we need to decide if ours would do this, and if so to what extent.
We also would need to discuss the extent to which the vampires drink blood. Would they do it simply for pleasure, or would they need to drink it to some extent daily? Monthly? And could they eat human food or can they only consume blood? And then what would be the vampires opinion on drinking human blood, and where would they get it from.
Similarly to Werewolves, can vampires be born or must they be transformed, and to transform people, would simply biting someone be sufficient or would the vampire have to consciously inject a sort of venom?

There are probably a pile more things we could consider, but this is what I could think of for now. Guys! Discuss away at what you think they should be able to do!
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:36 am

For the werewolves, I think it is a good idea to have them to be able to change more than once a month. The vampires would have too much of an advantage over them if it was only on the night of a full moon, but maybe they could be most powerful when there is a full moon? Just an idea to keep some of the most popular folklore. And, maybe they can still only change at night? It would limit them still. The vampires are supposed to be weaker during the day as well anyway. I think they should be stronger in their wolf-forms. 

As for the vampires, if you wanted to give them a human-life span, then that is fine. Shape-shifting would be fun, but make it limited. Only nocturnal or "dark" animals. Maybe limit the vampires to only be able to transform into one or two animals. If one, it could be whatever they want. If two, one flying and one four-legged. I think them needing to drink blood to survive every couple of days is best. That's how I see vampires at least. They could eat human food, but it does not really do anything for them or only prolongs their hunger a little. Also, they should also be stronger than humans as well, but maybe they are physically weaker than werewolves? I think werewolves would have better hearing, smelling, and strength, but vampires could maybe be faster and see better at night or something.

To become a vampire or werewolf, either ideas could work; being born or being created. 
If vampires and werewolves are born, I think it could add more familiar ties to the pack/coven/clans if we have those. Keep them in a closer group. Also, it would make fewer strays outside of the packs/covens/clans that probably won't be too big to begin with.
They could also be able to make new vampires and werewolves, but maybe not just with a bite. Anytime a vampire would drink, they would have to make sure they kill the human or the human would become a vampire as well. Same thing with werewolves if they have some sort of need to attack or kill humans. To create new vampires and werewolves, I think the vampires should have to bite them and do something else, like injecting venom. I have also seen that the bitten human has to drink the blood of the vampire that bit them to become vampires as well. For werewolves, maybe new werewolves could only be created on the full moon.

There is my input. Just suggested ideas and opinions. It can change.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverthewolf Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:52 am

I like the ideas; it balances out both species evenly.
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Hmm, I think it would be interesting if say each vampire could shapeshift into only once creature, of course all still nocturnal things like said. But it varies? SO some would be able to turn into cats, some into bats, etc.

Also the idea of the werewolves only being able to change form at night is a good idea, I hadn't thought of that.

And yeah now you say that it does seem good to have them capable of being born too. And the idea of werewolves only being created on full moons sounds good.

I'lljustpokeMilososhecomesandchecksthestufftoseeeifshehasanyinput.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:28 pm

This is stuff I was talking about on Skype about how their packs and covens would be set up:

Like vampires. Usually there's a group, a head group at many vampires usually know about. It's sort of like a 'government' for them so vampires don't go out and destroy too much. They often set up rules and 'lead', even though covens and stuff can go out and do whatever, so long as they follow the rules they're free to do as they wish.

Sort of like any normal government. Lead and do as you will so long as you follow what we say. And Romania and England could be apart of that, Romania teaching Moldova and stuff, but I'll get to Moldova later.

Now, for werewolves, it doesn't HAVE to be exactly like that, considering wolves go off and about by themselves and have their own packs. Yeah, they take territory, food, and sometimes join, another but let's skip all that. It would be more like the packs would only converge for territory or for other reasons, and in this one, it seems the reason might be to join one another, which could of happened previously and force America and Russia to compete for Alpha male.

However, I'm kinda thinking unlike everyone else, Japan (and probably Hashi considering everything), wouldn't live within the pack Russia and America would be in, and instead would prefer to be more solitary, much like, apparently, his wolf-god father and live in his mountain, as Japan doesn't have any more wolves, he'd probably prefer to also stay away from humans unless need be. Now, Japan has neither stories of werewolves or vampires, so in all honesty, Japan could be either. But because of this story, I'm deciding Japan would be a white werewolf that has a connection to a wolf-god from long, long ago. (Japan is totally the one true werewolf king he is your fucking god bow THE FUCK DOWN)

"In ancient Japan, there was a wolf god named Horkew Kamuy, “the howling wolf god” who lived on the top of a mountain and helped the humans sometimes with their problems. Problems like fire, disease and disasters. The humans would climb to his mountain temples and pray for his help and Horkew Kamuy would send one of his magic white wolves down the mountain to help out the humans below.

In return, the humans had to promise two things. One, to feed these magic white wolves and two, to return them unharmed to Horkew Kamuy when things got better.

This deal worked very well for a long time but after a while the humans got greedy and stopped feeding the wolves. Worse, they stopped returning them to the mountains tops where they belonged. They chained them up in cages instead.

In anger, Horkew Kamuy stopped sending the white wolves and decided to start sending vicious werewolves instead. But first he needed a bride to help him. He looked all over the world for a human bride to help him and finally found one in the Japanese court. He sent a boat to bring her to a beautiful island and came down to Earth to meet her. His Japanese bride was so beautiful that she melted Horkew Kamuy’s anger. They fell in love and nine months later the first Children of the White Wolf were born. Many more followed.

So the Children of the White Wolf were originally Horkew Kamuy’s revenge on humanity, but in fact these first werewolves lived a life of great love and beauty. Centuries later, they still wear the White Wolf sinew of Horkew Kamuy but many of them live peaceful lives."

This also sort of goes into being born/created

Here is the idea I had that also goes along with my books

True and Natural werewolves.

Natural werewolves are born from two werewolf parents and even as a child show signs of their lycanthropy. Natural werewolves are able to control their animal side easily and are totally in sync with their wolf.

True werewolves are bitten. Unlike natural werewolves, they're forced into this state of living and their animal side has never been with them before, causing them to loose their human side during transformations, which is why if a werewolf chooses to bite someone, they have to make sure they train them, especially around the full moon, as that's when they're usually forced into it as their wolf side is strongest.

For vampires, I believe it's actually harder for them to reproduce as they're supposed to be the living dead, and unlike being bitten, they'd be 'pure' vampires which would probably be the strongest type of vampires in existence. Not the strongest THING, just the strongest vampire. However, vampires that are bitten have less problems than werewolves aside from learning to control their powers. Vampires are more 'people' like so they'd be more open to accept others than say, the werewolves, making biting more ideal than trying to create a pure vampire. 

It's more like..
True werewolves are more reckless and wouldn't care about injuries, so they're more dangerous to vampires, but their really hard to handle, while those bitten by vampires are easier to handle, but weaker than a pure one

Also, the running thing is because Moldova has both connections to the werewolves AND vampires, he is totally a werepire yes he is the forbidden child.

Another thing to suggest is our characters. Would you once again prefer it to go like what we did in Cardverse and set up our roles and were our characters would go and have multiple ones? Doing so would allow us to possibly expand more and rp with whoever is online at that time, and it seems to be a lot more fun this way.

I also believe if you honestly can not figure out where your character goes or would rather like them to join in later, you could have them as a human that is bitten perhaps?
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

http://Monobear-actual.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Another thing is, would you like another map for this? We could suggest things for it, and as long as someone makes a heightmap, I could totally decorate.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

http://Monobear-actual.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 pm

I'd reeeeaaally hate to be the killjoy here but.
Guys I think we spend far too much time making our rps too complicated, which leads to us being slow to actually rp them out. Not to mention letting other rps kinda stack up while being dead for a reaaaally long time and odds are, won't ever be finished. (Hey look we never finished DvsA, andtobehonestI'vejustbeenkindalostinthecomplexity).

Don't get me wrong- I love our rp ideas as well as this one, I just think we are making things a lot more complicated than they need to be. Then again maybe that's just my schedule talking... 

I'm starting to feel really stressed under these complicated plots and I feel like I'm losing my ability to keep up these days. :c  I'm just always confused with our plots.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Well, there is not really a plot yet. We are just discussing what each a species is and what they could do, since there are a lot of interpretations people could pick from. 

We could keep the plot simple. Right now, I think it is just the vampires and werewolves don't like each other and fight. So, it would just be their interactions with each other really. Interactions people can decide on while role playing. At least, that is what is it right now. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Fffyeah I completely understand what you mean. ;u;
To be honest though the more 'complex' or more thought out RPs are the ones I enjoy. Like often if we;re on FH and just go "We should RP" and start something random. Well. I don't really enjoy them so much because I have no clue where the characters are, why they are together, what has happened recently, and what should happen, and therefore I have no clue how the characters should specifically react, so I just have to use the general personalities. Plus those RPs die easily because of the same reason, no one knows what to do because they don't know the context of the situation.

And yes, me and Milo and Blue are discussing. Like Blue said we've not really given this a complex plot, but are more sorting out the basics of the two species. Creating a group Cannon of sorts. So really when it comes to RPing, we'd just go by whatever characters are there, no wars or spying or anything planned, just general RPing, but with context and more inspiration for interaction then the less interesting "Quick I wanna RP lets RP" things we sometimes do.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:18 pm

I meant to include details along with the plot. I think we're throwing in far too much now-a-days and it's just a lot to hold down in your head- at least to me. Maybe not to everyone else I guess.
Not that detail is bad- planning is good yes, very good. ButIdontthinkitneedatogosodeep.It could just ve the complicated descriptions throwing me off balance. 

I don't want to stop you guys fron doing what you like though you can ignore my ramblings.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Iwouldsaythatweareprobablybeingabitwordyinourdescriptions. But thing is we're mostly discussing what things we do and don't want so we will be wordy here yeah.
We could do with summarising the stuff so we can see what exactly it is we've thought about.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:27 pm

It does get a little complicated and confusing. Once the actual role play starts, it won't really matter that much though. It is just like guidelines, so people don't make their characters too different from others when they are the same species. That would complicate things and possibly kill the role play. 

We are also still discussing. It's all just ideas to see what people think. We will make it simple when we decide what we are going to do. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next