FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_lcap2%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_lcap7%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_lcap4%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_lcap9%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_lcap9%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_lcap7%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_lcap4%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play Empty Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play

Post by Blue Blood Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:16 am

Setting:

• Very technologically underdeveloped, there is no electricity and no motor vehicles. 
  • Humans live in many small villages scattered around, they generally dislike or are wary of the three species.
  • Variation of climates the same as those you would find on earth. Very few large cities, plenty of patches of land simply cleared for farming.
  • Each species can decide if they wish to live apart or with humans, though humans have been known to cause trouble for those who live away and sometimes destroy the species' territories. 

Characters and what they are:

Character(Country/etc. name) | Character(Human name they will use) | No. of tails | Element(s)

Kitsune

• Belgium | Belle | 4 | Earth
  • Galapagos | Santiago | 2 | Animals/living things
  • Japan | Kiku | 8 | Fire
  • New Zealand | Mason | 2 |
  • Blackpool | Jessica | 1 | Light
  • Luxembourg | Luca | 2 | Air
  • Hungary | Elizabeta | 6 | Earth

Huli Jing

• Hashima | Arashi | 1 | Fire + Earth
  • Scotland | Alistair | 3 | Fire + Water
  • Bulgaria | Nikolai | 4 | Fire + Air
  • Ireland | Seamus | 5 | Fire + Earth
  • Switzerland | Vash | 2 | Fire + Earth

Kumiho

• Romania | Demitrie | 6 | Fire
  • England | Arthur | 6 | Fire
  • Russia | Ivan | 4 | Fire 
  • France | Francis | 7 | Fire

You can view the discussion thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want more information of each species or for the role play.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play Empty Re: Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:25 am

((Okay you know what fine then here Ill try something.))

Belle briskly walked back to the house her and her brother were sharing, after spending some time in the town center in the morning she had heard some news which, whilst it didn't directly impact the two, it would have some affect on those of their own kind living within the forest nearby. They did know some individuals out there, but there would certainly be others too. Finally her brother came in to sight and she waited until she was a little closer to speak up. "Luca! I've just heard, they've designated another- rather big- area of the forest for clearing."

((Lol I have gotten used to being fairly descriptive through Krosfox now.))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play Empty Re: Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play

Post by Blue Blood Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:06 pm

(First England.)

Arthur snuck through the forest and into the human town. He stood on the edge of the town, glancing around while hiding behind some barrels as he made sure that no humans were around. Once he was sure he would not be spotted, the fox quickly changed his form. He turned into a human, standing up straight and taking the form of a thin, blond man. He adjusted his clothes and glanced back over his shoulder to make sure his mark was covered by his shirt before walking out into the town and blending in to the humans he eventually encountered. Arthur did not often go into the human town unless he wanted to mess with some humans or something, but lately he had been having trouble finding food and he was hungry. He would steal some food from a shopkeeper and then go back to the safety of his forest.

(I hope they are not like werewolves where they need to carry around clothes. If they are, oops. Now Scotland.)

Alistair lounged about the town, sitting just outside of a pub with a bottle of beer in his hand. The lazy fox, sitting in the form of a human with scruffy, red hair and green eyes, watched the humans pass by. He lifted his drink to his mouth occasionally to take a sip. Nothing seemed to catch his interest very much today.

(Russia comes in late until I find something to do with him as usual.)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:00 am

(I should make Switz sell farm goods or something then you can steal from him and he will hate you forever.)

Deciding to head out for a day in the town, Luca stopped in his tracks after only taking a few steps out of the home he shared, hearing his name in a familiar voice. Listening to what his sister had to say, he tilted his head in concern. "For what?" he questioned "More farm land? Are they expanding the town? Sure it's smaller than others, but it's gotta be big enough for everyone who wants to live here."
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:17 pm

(Hahagoaheadifyouwantto)

Arthur walked through the town until he got to the shopping distract. It was a bit more crowded in this area, for obvious reasons of course. He looked around at the various shops and tables, looking for one he thought might be easy to steal from. He spotted one that seemed somewhat vacant, not too many customers around and not spotting any owner. He walked over to the table of farm goods and looked over the food to pick out which one he wanted. 

(Can the foxes sense another fox if the other fox is in a different form?)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:55 am

(The Kitsune have foxfire so I'm assuming that'd give it away for them but I dont know about the other two- I guess Kumihos have the mark but they can cover that)

Vash had only been kneeling under his table to check on his extra supplies upon sensing someone's presence standing above his stand of goods. Becoming aware of his visitor he stood up from behind his table, giving a less-than-welcoming expression. "Can I help you?"
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:51 pm

((Yeeahhh. I think it could make it interesting if there weren't any ways of just... sensing, that someone is one. Gotabesneakytofindout.))

Belle heaved a shrug, small frown on her face. "A bit of both, I think. But mainly more farmland so there are more crops to sell elsewhere." She then sighed. "We should probably try to warn some of those guys out there."

((Also if stuff is being cleared for more farmland then Switz might like that because more money--- --))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:40 am

(Monehmonehmoneh---)

Luca nodded in agreement, and sighed. "Do you think there's any way to stop this?" he asked, hesitantly and unsure, "There's not a lot of us out here as far as I'm aware, and we're not exactly in any position of authority, but maybe there's some possibility?"
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:40 am

(Ikeepaskingquestions. How does their control over elements work? Can they summon the element or does it have to be near them to control it?)

Arthur looked up when a man appeared behind the table. It would be a bit more difficult to steal from the stand with shop owner present, but not that much more difficult. "I'm just looking." Arthur said and lowered his gaze back down to the food, glancing over some of the fruits that were sitting in a crate on top of the table.

Last edited by Blue Blood on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:00 am

(When I think of controlling elements I think of Avatar so-)

"If you say so," responded Vash, lifting a brow and stepping back slightly. He propped his hands on the edge of his table, observing the other for a moment, before going back to peering about their surroundings in the marketplace.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:35 am

Arthur looked over the fruits that laid in front of him on the table. Maybe I'll just steal a few apples. That should be good. How will I go about stealing it though? Arthur looked up and glanced past the man. He saw a few crates of extra food behind him and he got an idea. He looked back down and pretended to still be looking over the food, but out of the corner of his eye he was still looking at the crates. He summoned a small flame and let it attach to one of the crates before allowing it to slowly spread on its own. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:11 am

Vash continued watching the man before him from the corner of his eye, though he mostly paid no mind to him. What did catch his attention was a small forming of energy coming from behind him, and he turned his head slightly only to discover a small formation of flames on his food crates. What the hell? He swiftly waved his hand toward the flames in slight panic, taking in their energy and causing them to disappear- and only hoped no one had noticed his the little magic trick.

("WHO KEEPS MAKING FIRE" "WHY DOES MY FIRE KEEP DISAPPEARING")
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:54 am

Arthur blinked when his fire suddenly disappeared, having not noticed the shopkeeper absorbing its energy. Had the wind blown it out? His fires were usually stronger than that. With a frown, Arthur tried to summon another flame. This time it was a bit bigger, but still not that big. He watched it as it slowly tried to spread across the crates. The wind better not blow this one out, too. I'm hungry. I want to eat already.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Vash had only resumed his observing for a few moments before he sensed the flames behind him once again. Frustrated, and confused, he repeated his actions, taking away the energy after a small wave of his hand. After doing so, he glanced about his surroundings, looking for the possible source of the reoccurring flames.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:56 pm

His flames disappeared once again, but this time, Arthur saw the reason why. He noticed the shopkeeper's quick hand movements just before the fire faded. Is he another fox? Or maybe he just happens to know a bit of magic. Either way, Arthur did not really care. He just wanted his food and this man was getting in his way of stealing some. It was just fruit. It probably was not that expensive, but Arthur lived primarily in the forest. He had no money on him whatsoever. Also, stealing and messing with humans, or foxes that tried to pretend that they were humans, was fun.
He stood up straight and looked at the shopkeeper, watching him as he looked back and forth with a confused and frustrated look on his face. I guess he doesn't know I made the fire yet. An amused smile crossed Arthur's face at the thought. He looked up at the possible other fox and summoned one more flame, except this one was a bit more noticeable and something the shopkeeper could not easily will away without having himself spotted by someone else. "Um, excuse me. It looks like your sleeve seems to be on fire." 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:13 am

Upon being notified by his possible customer, Vash suddenly became aware of the heat radiating off his sleeve- which wouldn't have taken him long to have realised anyway. Startled, he took a step backward and gasped, quickly glancing at his burning clothing, before shooting a glare at the stranger, quite sure now where the flames had originated. He dropped to the ground, hiding himself behind his stand, in hopes no one had noticed- and if they did, that they'd just assume he extinguished them somehow (normally) behind the scenes.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:43 am

Arthur smirked slightly at the shopkeeper when he noticed his glare. Once he had crouched down though to take care of his problem, Arthur quickly grabbed a couple of apples from the stand and ran off. He tried to focus a bit on the flame while he was still near the stand, wanting it to last as long as it could to give him more time to escape, but he had dropped his control over the fire once he started to run. As long as ran fast enough while the shopkeeper was busy trying to put out the fire, he should be able to get away with his stole fruit.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:43 pm

Vash did the best he could to weaken the flames, shrinking them more as the stranger distanced himself from the fruit stand. He peeked his head out from the side of his table, still in hiding, and spotting the fleeing man. He then deviated his attention from the flames and instead, he focused on using his earth powers, finding it slightly difficult with his far and moving target, but managed to slightly shift small portions of the ground below him in hopes of tripping him.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Belle remained with a small pout as she thought, "We would need to think of a good reason for it to stop-" She then paused, sparing a glance about and spoke a little quieter. "And we don't want the humans to end up figuring out what we are- That could end up making it worse, even."

((Hi I live))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Arthur ran from the shopkeeper and his stand while carrying the apples in his arms. He glanced back over his shoulder towards the shop to check back on the shopkeeper and failed to notice the ground shifting under his feet. His foot got caught in a small fissure and Arthur was sent falling to the floor, the stolen apples falling out of his grasp and rolling off. 

(Rude.)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:04 am

Luca sighed, shaking his head. "I guess we can't stop humans from taking over the planet forever," he huffed, "We can try to think up something, but I guess in the meantime we should just start warning others- plus, they might have some ideas themselves!"

Once the thief fell, Vash was able to put out the flames completely, and then rushed out from behind his stand over to the fallen man. He ignored anyone who had decided to stare at the two, and quickly gathered up the apples that the other had dropped, glaring over at him cautiously and snorted at him. 

(you're rude)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 am

He hit the ground with a thud and was rubbing his head as he lied in the dirt. When he lifted his head, he saw one of the apples rolling just two feet away from him. Arthur lifted himself up on all fours and tried to reach for the apple, but it was snatched away by the shopkeeper who had come to retrieve his stolen fruit. Arthur looked up at the blond man and narrowed his eyes into a glare as he watched him collect the apples.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Belle nodded more eagerly at Luca's suggestion. "Are you busy or should we go out now then?"

((Would other people live in the town thingy that these two would know about, and would they know particular others who live in the forest or do they just know in general that others live there?))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:46 am

"You should know better than to steal, especially from me." He grumbled at the other once he finished picking up the stolen apples. "You of all people should know how to properly get food on your own." With that, he turned away from the man, and marched back to his stand to clean off the dropped fruit. 

Luca nodded with a light smile. "I was just heading out now to walk about the town; no specific plans. We can tell others now."

(I don't know who else they would know who is already in the RP, but they'd probably know Hun. I'dhaveherlivesomewhereintheforest-)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:17 pm

((Well out of my characters I see Blackpool and Ro preferring the town, and Gala and Hashi preferring the forest. StillreeeallyconsideringtakingonAustraliatoothough---- LoltotheextentthatIhavealreadymadehimonFHso- KnowwhatIprobablyshouldofficiallyclaimhimbeforehedoesgettakenatsomepointandIregretit.))

Belle almost bounced, spinning around and taking hold of her brother's wrist. "To the forest then~!" She hummed. It was always safer to travel there first before reverting to their fox forms, to reduce the chance of any humans seeing anything they shouldn't.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next