FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_lcap2%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_lcap7%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_lcap4%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_lcap9%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_lcap9%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_lcap7%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_lcap4%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread Empty Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm gonna type up as much info as I can for you guys here. If you have any suggestions or would like anything clarifying then comment away!
Similar to what we've said about the Cardverse AU--- Consider what as many of your characters as you'd like would be, you don't /have/ to use all of them in any RPing for this AU but it is nice to have the option of characters when you may RP.

Applies to all three species:

• All three are born as normal foxes, and will spend their first 100 years living as normal foxes, but once they reach 100 they begin to develop their powers and are able to begin gaining more tails.
  • Anyone of any sex, personality and sexuality may become any of the three species.
  • As they all born as normal foxes, and any fox can become any species, even siblings from the same litter could become different species.
  • All three believe that they are capable of reaching 10 tails, but no one has ever seen one with 10 tails, it is however believed that the individual immediately ascends to become a god and disappears from earth to the heavens.
  • Any fur colours are possible, of course natural animal colours are more common but again anything is possible

NameKitsuneHuli JingKumiho
Good/Bad.
Of course all individuals have their own opinions but in general:
Benevolent, good.
They believe all species should be seen as equal and all deserve the same respect and importance.
Equally likely to follow the beliefs of the other two groups, or just not care at all.Malevolent, bad.
They see themselves as a higher species which should be respected and looked upon by others, other species should serve them.
Gaining tailsKnowledge, intelligence, skills. They must learn about the world around them and their own skills, those with higher numbers of tails are very wise and skilled.Absorbing energy from any outward sources. Can range from snuffing out fires, to meditating around waterfalls, volcanoes, and during storms, to absorbing the life force of other creatures. Care must be taken as it can be a slow process and they are vulnerable during.A simple step of how old they are.Depending on how others use their skills, it may cause them to be able to grow faster than other species, or slower.
0 years - Normal fox
100 years - 1 tail still
200 years - 2 tails
300 years - 3 tails etc.
ElementsAny one element onlyBoth fire, and one of any other element.Can control fire only
Fox FireThey have one, it is usually the same colour as their eye colour but may vary. It can be moved and controlled but cannot burn others.
It contains a portion of their soul and not only therefore can give an indication of the individuals health, but also allows them to survive more dangerous wounds.
Do not have a fox fireDo not have a fox fire.
ShapeshiftingThey are capable of taking on only one human form. they cannot change how it looks.
Since the fox form is their natural form they might accidentally reveal a fox feature such as ears, tails, or whiskers if surprised, embarrassed or scared.
They are capable of taking on only one human form. they cannot change how it looks.
Since the fox form is their natural form they might accidentally reveal a fox feature such as ears, tails, or whiskers if surprised, embarrassed or scared.
They are theoretically capable of taking on the form of any living creature, including two human forms. They are however unable to adjust the specific appearances.
They must practice being able to use other forms however, often human is chosen first though.
Other notesIt is believed these were the original species, and from them the Kumiho lost their extra elemental power to take on more shapeshifting powers, whilst the Kitsune lost their extra element to instead gain a greater ability to survive.In every form they will have a notable marking which will stand out against their skin/fur/feather/scale colour. It is /always/ there regardless of what form they are in so it is often how one may tell that something is a Kumiho.
The world they live in:

• Very technologically underdeveloped, there is no electricity and no motor vehicles. 
  • Humans live in many small villages scattered around, they generally dislike or are wary of the three species.
  • Variation of climates the same as those you would find on earth. Very few large cities, plenty of patches of land simply cleared for farming.

Characters and what they are:

Character(Country/etc. name) | Character(Human name they will use) | No. of tails | Element(s)

Kitsune

• Belgium | Belle | 4 | Earth
  • Galapagos | Santiago | 2 | Animals/living things
  • Japan | Kiku | 8 | Fire
  • New Zealand | Mason | 2 |
  • Blackpool | Jessica | 1 | Light
  • Luxembourg | Luca | 2 | Air
  • Hungary | Elizabeta | 6 | Earth
  • Greece | Heracles| 6 | Mountain

Huli Jing

• Hashima | Arashi | 1 | Fire + Earth
  • Scotland | Alistair | 3 | Fire + Water
  • Bulgaria | Nikolai | 4 | Fire + Air
  • Ireland | Seamus | 5 | Fire + Earth
  • Switzerland | Vash | 2 | Fire + Earth
  • Iceland |Emil | 2 | Fire + Time

Kumiho

• Romania | Demitrie | 6 | Fire
  • England | Arthur | 6 | Fire
  • Russia | Ivan | 4 | Fire 
  • France | Francis | 7 | Fire
  • Germany | Ludwig | 3 | Fire

Last edited by BakaInuNinja on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread Empty Re: Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Okay. So one thing I've thought while typing this up. Would a list of elements be good, or shall we just let people decide on whatever they want for an element as they decide what their characters are?
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread Empty Re: Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread

Post by Milodabilo Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:18 am

Do we reply here to what our countries would be, or?
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

http://Monobear-actual.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:05 am

Sure, sure if you want
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:45 am

What is a fox fire exactly? And, if two foxes are related can they be different species or do they have to be the same?
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:26 am

Fox Fire is a mystical fire created by kitsune.

And Baka said they don't have to be the same in the description.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:28 am

OhOh. Another thing.

Since TECHNICALLY Kitsune and stuff come from Japan, would he be close to ten tails/at ten???

Laughs and I think out of all the countries we have currently active Japan is the oldest?
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:47 pm

:D Yeah fox fires are just little balls of fire that float around Kitsune/ you can see it in a few traditional pieces of art.
Like here
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8a/Hiroshige-100-views-of-edo-fox-fires.jpg

And you could say up to nine tails sure? Like I'd suggested for the... Cannon? For this, that once they reach 10 tails they essentially disappear, but believed to become gods, soifyoucouldsay10tailsbutthatwouldthereforemakehimamorehistoricalfigurething---
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:03 pm

I seeeee. I'm just going based on traditional Japan and stuff laughs.

And TECHNICALLY in myths ten tailed Kitsune ARE god-like anyway???

Bleh I'm just going so deep into the myths laughs
And usually upon reaching the tenth tail their fur usually turns a white-ish colour to symbolize their godhood?

I guess I'll make Japan like 8/9 in this case. And a kitsune, of course. He'd probably be the traditional fire.

And you were asking about elements and I found something about it so???

Celestial – Also known as Heaven kitsune, or the tenko. Most celestial kitsune serve under Inari; it is rare to find a celestial nogitsune. They are generally noble and protective to some degree, and are usually stalwart guardians. Their control extends to that of the heavens and starlight, although many people file these kitsune under the realm of 'light'. Celestial mages may be able to teleport at will, call upon creatures of magic, or throw meteors or balls of light at their opponents. Healing is also a discipline practised by the celestials. When feeding, the celestials have a range of options: they can take energy from magic and knowledge itself, drawing upon sorcerers, ley lines, temples, or even from books and oral stories. The books might become harder to read, or the storyteller might forget their tale. Starlight is also a prime feeding ground, and bold celestials might even take from the warmth of the sun. Light might therefore diminish when the celestials absorb energy.

Void – Known as the Dark kitsune in some traditions, or the reiko. Those of the void are often nogitsune, although there are those who swear to Inari as well, and the element as a whole is not viewed as 'evil'. Often, voidlings are rather dark and brooding in nature, and can be downright malicious and territorial at times. The void is the essence of nothingness, the absence of everything including darkness, but their powers generally revolve around the shadows and darker materials. Void-users can cause blights within the land, drain life, summon creatures of darkness, vanish into shadows, and drain light from areas. They feed upon darkened areas, such as marshes and swamps, leaving behind poisoned waters and dead critters. Shadows are also fed from, leaving mortals without shadows or already dark areas seemingly more bleak.

Wind – Sometimes known as the kuko or kouko. The windlings can be either kitsune or nogitsune just as easily, although they're usually a little more inclined to be on the mischievous side. These kitsune are often flighty and beset by wanderlust, and never really stay in one place for too long. Influencing the weather is an easy task for these kitsune, as is creating tornadoes or just a plain ol' nice breeze. The manipulation of ice and snow also falls under the realm of the wind kitsune, and blizzards and such can sometimes be attributed to them. Feeding from the wind leaves behind stale and hard-to-breathe air, although this can be swept away by a stronger, fresher breeze.

Earth Known as the kokoge under our old system. The kitsune of the earth are solid and unyielding, and likely somewhat gruff in mannerisms. They're quite rooted in their ways, traditional at heart, and are more resistant to change than other kitsune can be. Their abilities include moving about rocks and piles of earth, transmuting rocks, minerals and other physical objects, and building structures, walls, etc. Burrowing through the ground wouldn't be very hard to do, either! Feeding from the earth would mean drawing upon stones and soil, likely resulting in blighted crops and other plants as the land becomes cracked and withered. 

Fire – The kitsune of fire were known as the tenku under our old system. Those of fire are apt to be quick tempered, constantly moving, and can be somewhat emotional and prone to fits of pique or even rage. Angering a fire kitsune would likely not be such a good idea, ehe. Many stories attribute fiery powers to all sorts of kitsune, and it's not too hard to imagine what the fiery ones' abilities center around! They create fire, control it, and have all sorts of fun with it – fox-fire is particularly easy for these kitsune to create. Manipulating heat could also lie within their range of abilities. Feeding from flames results in snuffage, and probably leaves behind something of a coat of ash.

Ocean – These were once known, together with those of the rivers, as the tsunamido. The kitsune of the ocean are usually stormy and tempestuous in nature; at one point calm and placid, and at another, raging and furious. They're usually quite the natural warriors. The oceandwellers, like those of the rivers, control water, but to a larger, often more violent scale – they can cause strong storms, floods, and tsunamis, and summon creatures from the depths of the oceans. When they feed from the oceans and waves, flat and still water is left behind, with the sea breezes and fishy creatures dying or leaving the area.

River – Together with the kitsune of the ocean, they once comprised the tsunamido. While the kitsune of the rivers are another water-elemented clan, they are more peaceful and calm than their more boisterious cousins. Beware, however, for rivers too can have their rapids! Most river kitsune are adept at healing, along with the celestials. They can create water in the form of rain or small torrents, and control creatures that live in the shallower waters, along with healing others and bringing plants and such to life about them. When they feed, those of the river take from the waters themselves, leaving tainted water, dead fishies, and dry riverbeds in extreme cases.

Forest – Those of the forest were once known as the monoshenki. The kitsune of the forest are a mixed batch; some are apt to be quiet and serene, strong as the trees about them, while others are more playful and mischievous, enjoying their frolics. Most of them, however, do end up quite attached to the places they haunt. The forest kitsune are adept at manipulating wood, trees, and other plants and creatures of the forest, and are well-known for their abilities at surviving in and blending into the woodlands. Many of them are quite good at working with herbs and roots in the form of salves and potions. While feeding, the forest kitsune wither trees and plants about them, and weaken animals in the vicinity.

Time  Once known as the tien-tin within Paradise. The kitsune of time are often quite contemplative and quiet, and are known for their abilities as oracles and seers. Some have a sometimes-irritating habit of being mysterious and tight-lipped. While they cannot travel through time, per se, kitsune of this element are able to speed up and slow down time at will, age and youthen targets, and predict future events. This is not the mastery of reality, but rather, the perception and manipulation of time. Time kitsune feed from the lifespan of things about them, aging them or otherwise shortening their time in the world. Time might also slow around them as they feed, making tasks seem longer or harder than expected.

Mountain – The mountain kitsune were once known as the kokoge, along with the kitsune of earth. These kitsune are often apt to be silent and withdrawn, preferring to observe for some time before acting on anything. The mountains, after all, have all the time in the world. Kitsune of the mountains are able to control the mountains, and the creatures that live in them. They can cause earthquakes, landslides, and other seismic events, sometimes even volcanic eruptions. They feed upon rocks, stones, and precious metals and gems, leaving behind crumbling or fragile minerals. If feeding upon a range of mountains or hills, they can transform them into barren wastelands of jagged rock.

Thunder – Once known as the sho-shu, in the old version of the lore. These kitsune are often apt to be loud and arrogant, booming, boastful and full of pride. Their roaring is usually quite matched by the strength of their abilities, so they do have reason to boast. Those practiced in the element can spontaneously create bolts of lightning, summon thunderstorms, and create shields of energy to protect themselves and others. One might even speculate they could control electrical objects, given the right sort of setting... They feed from storms and harsh weather about themselves, often leaving behind a stale and lifeless rain.

Spirit – Known as the koryo in some lore, as well as the old version of our dream. The spirit kitsune are said to be one of the 'bad' types, often turning up as nogitsune, and are sometimes referred to as 'ghost foxes' or 'demon foxes'. They're usually somewhat mysterious in nature, withdrawn from life, and can be quite dark-hearted. They are able to manipulate the spirit world and the demons and creatures that live therein. Spirit magic doesn't usually work too well on mortals, as they have souls rather than spirits – kitsune of this element usually need to wait for a mortal to die before their magic will work well on them, but can bind, summon, banish, ward, or trap spirits with ease. Some say they're more proficient than other kitsune at possessing other creatures. They feed on the spirits of other creatures, hunting and devouring them, usually destroying them entirely and leaving behind weak and lifeless ones if anything at all. They're one of the most likely types to harm people that they feed from.

Music – The kitsune of music were once known as the anoshatari. These critters are often polite and pleasant souls, and enjoy company. They're apt to be a bit more hedonistic than some other kitsune, taking pleasure from all life has to offer, and are even more practiced at seduction than the other elementals. They can control song and music, singing songs that are similar to spells, and are adept at the entrancement of others and warding off supernatural creatures. Need more hints? Think of banshees, sirens, and magical bards. The music kitsune feed off of music, poetry, and creative feelings connected with such. A musician fed from might lose inspiration or skill, or perhaps the music fed upon become lifeless and dull.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Yesyesyes- I've read loads about the whole 10 tails thing. And often it depends on the specific myth and where it was from. (Like I've also seen some say that they can become human once they reach 10 tails, etc.) That's why I've tried to generalise the three groups with what's more commonly associated with them, and I believe that, actually, It was for Kumihos that I've read have the whole fur turning white thing. That was part of my original 'cannon's for the species I have(There are some other little facts I have thought of but not included here) but so that I don't end up overcomplicating things I decided to not include some little things like that.

Andhahalongdescriptionsforelements. But still, would you think it'd be good for us to have a proper list of them then? And if so, we'd definitely want to condense down the info because I wouldn't want everyone flooded with loooaaads of things to think about.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Of course. In most myths though, it's more when they reach their second tail they're more or less able to start expanding their skills, since that's their first 100 years.
I'm also thinking that IF any of the characters reach ten tails, something should happen? If it's so rare and it's really more historical figures and such, maybe that could be something?

And of course, I just put everything. Maybe just take what their powers could be and make that a list?
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Yeah I am always whining about not enough free time but I decided I would attempt to doodle some of these anyway---
Lollook
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread Lolfoxeess_zps92ee7ef1
Ro was the last one I drew so is very half-assed.
It felt really weird not using any red with Bel- Iwasplanninonherstillhavingherheadbandbeingred-Butreddidn'tlookrightwiththesandycolourandlightblue.
And I couldn't be bothered shuffling people about so I could get Gala's butt in.
Also It seems I forgot to re-do Bel's fox fire thingy after I went over it colouring Ro- Yeahonelayerforsketchesandonelayerforcolours.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:09 pm

Oh I probably should say I made Bel have blue stuff because I decided her elementy thing is water so
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:01 am

I added Russia to the Kumiho. I changed England to that as well to even it out and because I thought it fit his personality more.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Iadded4characterslol.

Franceisoldsh.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Oldest one here probably. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:38 pm

I know their world would be in the past, but would it be in an Asian-like setting, in appearance, how they dress, and possibly how they act? I don't remember if we discussed this before and I don't feel like reading over the posts. Only because of what they are. 
Also, are they more likely to live away or with humans? Or is it just by individual choice? 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:19 am

Oh-- YoumadeSwitzhaveonly2?

Anduhmm. I dunno. It might be a bit difficult to make it an asian-like setting. It might be easier to keep it as a more generalised historical setting. Less stuff to research for it really.

Anndd I pictured it as being individual choice for if they live with humans or not.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:52 am

Well he would be vulnerable when gaining tails right?? I would think Switz maybe did it once and was like. "Idontlikethat" 

LolIdunno. I can make him have more-
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:11 am

Ithinkhavinghimwithonlyafewtailsisokay-

Whatotherthingsdoweneedtodecideonbeforestartingthisroleplay? 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:33 pm

NoI'mnotsayingitwasbadjustthatIdidn'texpectitsshh.

Anduhm. Idunno. We pretty much have the basics? Unless you want to think of any ideas which would help contribute to a plot orrr-
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Idon'treallyhaveanyideas.
ThemostIcouldthinkofistheKumihowantingtodecreasethenumberofKitsunemaybesincethereseemtobealotbutIdon'tknow- Itcanjuststayplotlessandaplotcanformlater.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:11 am

Welleitherwaytherewouldbesomeextentofconflictbetweenthetwoatleast.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:10 am

If it would mainly be a Kitsune vs Kumiho sort of plot, where would the Huli Jing come into play? Would the two sides try dragging them in for assistance or what?

Unless that isn't the plot. Maybe something could involve having them get along to complete something?

LolIdunno.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:18 am

If it would be the Kitsune vs. the Kumiho, I would guess the Huli Jing can decide if they want to join the fight or not and either side might try to influence them.

Humans could try to hunt them or could be destroying the territory of those who live away from humans?
Sofarthisisjustsoundinglikevampiresvs.werewolves-
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next