FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_lcap2%Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_lcap7%Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_lcap4%Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_lcap9%Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_lcap9%Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_lcap7%Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_lcap4%Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread

3 posters

Go down

Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread Empty Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:55 pm

For the Werewolves Vs Vampires AU, RPs that almost exclusively take part on FH. Here we will.... try to keep updates on the goings on in RP so that it is easier for members to keep up with the goings-on and aren't as lost if they miss RPs.

http://fhaphetalia.forumotion.com/t311-werewolves-vs-vampires-discussion-thread
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread Empty Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:25 pm

After meeting Vash, who doesn't care for the conflict between the species, and after having been a vampire for barely a couple of weeks, Belle manages to get him to reluctantly agree to be friends, whilst he helps her adjust to being a vampire.

They eventually find they have grown closer and agree to attempt to secretly become a couple, no others are aware of the two being close with the exception of Arthur who occasionally sees the two together and separates them, but remains unaware of the extent of their relations.

After several months Vash runs into Arthur as he is about to feed and Arthur decides to take this time to confront Vash about his relationship with Belle. Arthur warns Vash that he could endanger Belle if they continue their forbidden relationship. Arthur convinces Vash to leave Belle alone and Vash eventually decides to leave the forest without giving anyone notice.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread Empty Re: Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:32 pm

For upwards of several more months Vash stays on the other side of the city, working and training with Elizabeta to gain Vampire hunting skills. He has no contact with any of the original werewolves or vampires.

Arthur finds Alfred wandering the forest confused the night after a full moon. Arthur spares him and helps him find his way out of the forest. Alfred becomes interested in Arthur and goes to see him again. He is able to convince an extremely reluctant Arthur to continue to meet with him and the two develop a friendship with each other.

After seeing each other for a few months, Alfred confesses his feeling to Arthur. Unbeknownst to the two, Francis had been near and saw them together. He tries to capture Alfred, but fails and then later confronts Arthur at his coven while Demitrie is present. He accuses Arthur of betrayal and the murder of Vash, who had disappeared after Arthur had accused him of betrayal as well. Demitrie, who had been kept in the dark about all the broken rules, becomes suspicious and agrees to let Francis search for Alfred so he may be brought forward to test Arthur. Only if Arthur were to kill Alfred would he prove his innocence. To prove his innocence of murdering Vash, Arthur promises to find the missing werewolf and bring him back to the forest.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:09 am

Whilst exploring the city in search of Vash, Alfred and Arthur themselves are spotted by him and after a brief fight Alfred is knocked unconscious and Vash is pinned by Arthur. Arthur convinces Vash to agree to come back, and they decide to meet the next night.

Arthur brings Alfred and Belle with him to meet with Vash the next day where Vash explains he cannot permanently say due to his teacher, Elizabeta, who will grow suspicious of his whereabouts once he leaves and, being a vampire hunter who also knows werewolf hunters, could pose a large threat if they discovered the populations on the forest to the other side of the city. Vash agrees to think about what to do and to meet up after a few more days.

Upon next meeting up with Arthur and Belle, Vash concludes he will return, as it will be some time before Elizabeta realises he isn't just busy hunting, and even longer before she can contact the werewolf hunters she knows so they can help her track and find him. Arthur suggests he can stay in a hotel for a few days while he checks with Alfred if Vash can stay with him and his brother. Vash agrees and goes to Francis to let him know he is still alive. The two argue before Vash leaves to find shelter in the city. 

Arthur warns Demitrie about the potential attack of hunters in the near future and discovers that Demitrie did know there were hunter relatively nearby, but also knew that they didn't know of the Vampires and Werewolves in the forest, and that there is a particular hunter he has been feuding with for years.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:21 am

Belle decided to tell her younger brother, Luca, about the whole situation from the start, both so he is pre-warned about the potential attack of hunters, but also in hopes he would support her and the others hopes of changing the law on relationships between Werewolves and Vampires. He then goes on to meet Arthur and Vash where they get along reasonably well.

When Arthur brings Vash to move in with Alfred and Matthew, after a brief awkward conversation, it is discovered that it is indeed Vash's teacher who Demitrie was talking about previously, which could make the situation even more difficult if she were to discover he is in the forest.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:10 am

Patrolling the city, Francis and Antonio finally spot Alfred, who had just finished grocery shopping. They follow him from a distance until no one is around, and grab him. The two carry him off to the forest, where Alfred is chained to a tree and is to be guarded until he can be brought to Demitrie.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:00 am

Francis brings Alfred to Demitrie and Demitrie then fetches Arthur for him to prove if he is innocent or guilty of having an affair with a werewolf. Arthur does "attack" Alfred at first, but only to get him to change into a werewolf. Once he does change, Francis intervenes before they can try to escape.

A fight breaks out between the three and eventually Vash joins in as well to help Alfred and Arthur. Demitrie tries to get Arthur to leave with him while the wolves fight, but when Arthur decides to stay, he realizes that Arthur must really be in a relationship with Alfred and Demitrie leaves by himself. Being outnumbered, Francis retreats and Alfred, Arthur, and Vash return to Alfred's apartment.

Back in the city, Arthur takes care of Alfred, who sustained the worst injuries during the fight with Francis, while Vash fully explains to Matthew about everything that has happened and the laws that have been broken. Vash and Arthur concluded that they are now exiled from their pack and coven and that neither them, nor Alfred, should return to the forest. After further discussion, the exiled group start thinking about finding a new place to live to avoid being found by the werewolves and vampires in the forest.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:32 am

Vash and Arthur go into the city so that they may hopefully find Belle out hunting and tell her that they are both exiled from the forest. When Arthur stops to hunt for himself, Demitrie the two just as Arthur finishes feeding. He does not seem hostile towards Arthur, despite him having left his position in the coven for a werewolf, but he does show concern about how he will look as a leader for letting Arthur leave without punishment.

Demitrie also begins to suspect that some of the other vampires might have relationships with werewolves as well when he sees Vash with Arthur (knowing that Vash is not the werewolf Arthur took on as his mate). Their conversation is cut short when Vash catches scent of the hunters he use to work with. Vash separates from Arthur and Demitrie. The two vampires try to lead the hunters away from the forest while Vash leads them straight to the pack's territory. The two hunters, Elizabeta and Alistair, figure that the coven must be near as well and planned to return to the forest in the morning when the werewolves and vampires will be less active. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm

The hunters (Alistair, Elizabeta, and Vash) begin their search for the vampire coven, Alistair and Elizabeta still being unaware that Vash knows its location. Vash senses the presence of a familiar vampire nearby, and unsure of who it is, leads the two in the opposite direction. Said vampire, Luca, is headed their way, making it difficult to lead the two hunters away from him. Vash eventually figures he cannot lose Luca, and instead stops and gives away his position to the hunters. Unaware of the fact the humans he had been following were hunters, Luca attacks in order to feed, only to be subdued and captured.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down