FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

An Apology I_vote_lcap2%An Apology I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
An Apology I_vote_lcap7%An Apology I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
An Apology I_vote_lcap4%An Apology I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
An Apology I_vote_lcap9%An Apology I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
An Apology EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
An Apology EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
An Apology EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
An Apology EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
An Apology EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
An Apology EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
An Apology EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
An Apology EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
An Apology EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
An Apology EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
An Apology EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
An Apology EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
An Apology EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
An Apology EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
An Apology EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
An Apology EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
An Apology EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
An Apology EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
An Apology EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
An Apology EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

An Apology

Go down

An Apology Empty An Apology

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun May 10, 2015 1:35 am

Fuck.... Where do I begin?
Look, I know this is late, random, and awkward if anything, but better late than never right?

I'm posting this because I want to apologize for pretty much abandoning the group. A lot has happened this year, both good and horrible which has caused me to become absent. For my last year of High School, it's been very eventful and most of all, I've been extremely outgoing and involved with my life. But besides this, it does not change the fact that what I've done is wrong. I vanished without any words spoken or notes left and pretty much abandoned the group. Funny though, here I am now towards the end of the school year trying to fix up my shit here. 

I'll honestly admit that as time has progressed, I have found many new interests and actually have pulled myself away from the internet a lot lately-- hell, the only reason I ever get on is to scroll through Tumblr or look at Youtube videos-- I've also been absent from my Austria DA account too if you noticed. I'll also admit that because of this, I have found myself losing interest in Hetalia to the point that the only thing keeping me into it are the rps. But the main fact here is this: I am sorry that I've been absent and I accept what ever bitter comments and judgment you all decide to throw at me. Does saying this make me feel like a better person? No. But it's a step in the right direction if anything.

I truly believe I'm in the wrong here for abandoning the group that has had an influence on my life. This group have brought me so much joy, motivation, and happy memories over the past four years and for me to just leave without even a warning is down right disrespectful and selfish, at least in my eyes. Call me a traitor, a selfish shit, fake, whatever. But I mean it when I say that this group has a special place in my heart, and despite whatever is going on in my life, I will try to make an effort to at least make a post or two every once in awhile. 

I can't however make any promises, since it's not unrealistic that as time goes on I may or may not fall out of Hetalia completely or even just not have time to roleplay anymore, which does upset me. I love roleplay, but I also love to play soccer, and read books, and play video games, and make/study art, and now especially, I'm excited to set out and see what the world has to offer for me now that I'm going off to college. I don't regret prioritizing certain interests because I look at it as this: One interest should not hold you back from what other interests and goals you have in your life. Do I want to keep roleplaying? Yes. But I also want to live an active and exciting life now that I'm coming out of my shell. 

I'm sure after reading this, you all think I'm such a bitch as if I think you guys don't have lives too-- I know you guys have lives and responsibilities too in real life, but I don't know what you're doing with your life nor, do I know what your priorities are. You could be more into rping than me, or you'd rather roleplay than do something else, or you simply can manage time a shit ton better than me, because lord knows I SUCK at time management. 

I'm sorry if I'm not here all the time, or don't come to the group events, or not try to get involved with the group planning and conversations, but let me be clear. If I do decide that I no longer am interested in Hetalia or no longer wish to be apart of this group, I will respectfully let you know like a respectful person. Until then let it be known that I am still eager to be a part of this group despite my inactivity, and again, I apologize if I have frustrated, hurt, or upset any member of the group because of my absence.

I hope you all can forgive me, or at least understand my circumstances. I look forward to coming back to roleplaying soon, more so on the forums than FH since it's easier to access.

Sincerly, Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

http://Wolfhiidan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum