FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play

Post by Wolpard Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:47 pm

(lolIthinkallmycharacterspreferthetownbutHun)

Being pulled by his wrist, Luca was caught off guard, but soon chuckled at his sister's enthusiasm followed her lead. "Anyone in particular we'll be looking for first?" he asked, "or are we just going to see who we run into first?"
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:20 pm

"Well we could head to Eli's parts, but see if we spot anyone else on the way anyway." Belle nodded, content with the plan.

((Hun ssh ew))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Arthur glared at the man who was scolding him. The fox gritted his teeth as the temptation to put the other fox in his place, but he knew he could not do such things while they were in the middle of a human town. So, he had no choice but to simply let out a huff and give a retort. "It's not exactly easy to get food when humans and traitors like you keeping stealing our things just the same." He was not sure if the man had heard him or not, seeing as he was already walking away. Not wanting to stay to argue though, Arthur hauled himself up onto his feet and turned to leave, noting to return later after he finally got some food to teach that fox a lesson.

(I would have said they could go see Romano, who I guess I would put in the town, but I'm a bit late ha.
I am going to add on to the character lists on where each character lives, in the town or in the forest. It might be useful.
Also, England is going to get Switzerland back.)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:53 am

(Hunisgood)

"Sounds good to me," Luca nodded in agreement, "Just flat out tell her- or anyone else- that the humans are planning to rip apart more of the forest? Or? I don't think there's a nice way to put it." 

Vash didn't hear the man, or rather he just ignored him. He was no traitor; he knew that. He never agreed to be on anyone's side but his own, and he was never born into a side- his only goal was survival. Reaching his table again, he took the dropped apples with him behind his stand, washing them off by pouring a small bit of water over them, and when he was done, he placed them back on his display.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Arthur fled from the town and returned to the forest. He would be back later to give that shopkeeper his due. Upon returning to the forest, Arthur took his original form back. His human shape changed to that of a fox with sandy colored fur and six tails waving behind him. His paws and the tips of his six tails were white and a red mark in the shape of an upside down flame sat on his shoulders and his forehead. Pricking his ears up, he took a glance around the forest to check his surroundings before running off to try again with actually hunting for food.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:51 pm

"I- Well-" Belle pouted. "We don't have to be so blunt about it. What if we find someone who... overreacts to the idea of the forest being ripped apart. I wouldn't want anyone attacking the humans over it either."
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:58 pm

"Then I guess we'll have to be careful with how we word things," Luca sighed, "And perhaps remind them that attacking the humans could make things worse for all of us, too."
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Arthur tried searching the forest for food, running after mice and birds in hopes of catching some morsel to satisfy his hunger. He was still annoyed about that other fox from the human village, but he could not do much about it. Not for now at least. Eventually, Arthur gave up on hunting. The few bits of prey he could find were never lose enough for him to catch and by the time he got near them, they had long detected him and fled before they were caught. The sandy fox sighed and flopped down onto the ground, staring off into the empty woods around him. If these humans weren't around stealing all the land and food, I would be able to eat. 

(Ican'tpostmuchroleplayingbymyself-)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2