FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_lcap2%Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_lcap7%Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_lcap4%Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_lcap9%Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_lcap9%Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_lcap7%Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_lcap4%Worst things to do in a horror film I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Worst things to do in a horror film EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Worst things to do in a horror film

5 posters

Go down

Worst things to do in a horror film Empty Worst things to do in a horror film

Post by BakaInuNinja Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:35 pm

We all know there are some things that happen in horror films that always lead to bad things. Well here we can try and list as many as we can!
Both things you shouldn't do if in a horror film, and things you should to to help you survive!
Silly things, obvious things, and more vague and less thought about things are all welcome.

1. If a stranger(Dead or alive) is in the house, it is a good idea to get out of there. Forget about the kids and the dog.

Last edited by BakaInuNinja on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Worst things to do in a horror film Empty Re: Worst things to do in a horror film

Post by Milodabilo Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:39 pm

8D..

2. Never travel anywhere alone. That will easily get you killed off from the group.
3. Never think everything is okay.
4. Never think the villian isn't there. Always be on guard.
5. Never take off your clothes. BU Never.
6. Never get drunk.
7. The couple usually dies first. Never let a love intrest stop your survival.
8. Never check to see what the noise was. It might have been a bird, or it might be a giant three headed monster waiting to eat you.
9. Never explore in dark areas, like attics or basements or caves, unless you have a good light source and an army.
10. Never buy anything from a yardsale or some where else and read forgein script without knowing what it says.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

http://Monobear-actual.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Worst things to do in a horror film Empty Re: Worst things to do in a horror film

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 am

11. Never ignore someone's advice, specially if someone else did before and died.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:18 pm

EventhoughIsaidsomethinglast.
Iwenttowatchahorrormovietodaysoyes.

12. Don't walk in a forest alone. 8c Especially at night.
13. As much as you think you can trust them. Never trust anyone who has moved to live in the house their parents were murdered in.
14. If someone has put you in their car boot. Don't look to the side. There will be a dead body in there next to you.
15. Don't go check out that suspicious rattling noise in a neighbours basement.
16. ... Don't move house next to a house that someone murdered their parents in?
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:08 am

17. Don't watch a tape or play some cured game.
18. Don't play with Ouiji boards (Idon'tknowthespellingI'msorry)
19. Never steal anything from a gypsy, graveyard, or any old man.
20. Never spend the night alone.
21. Never look into mirrors. Either someone will be behind you, there will be a ghost, or someone will use that as the next murder weapon. Only look into mirrors if you're using them to see around corners.
22. Never ask someone, "Why are you doing this?" Just run.
23. Aim for the head or burn them alive.
24. If a hotel/house/any building has a bad history to it like murders or ghosts, never spend the night. Just keep going.
25. Never believe that god or any deity will save you. If you're about to be mauled, would you rather run or pray?
26. When dealing with demons, never instigate them. Just move out or get a priest.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:28 pm

27. If you're running from a psycho killer with no supernatural powers, if there is a chance of a good hiding space and they can't see you, hide. Don't keep running because you will eventually get tired out and caught.
28. If you're hiding from someone or something. And you hear something outside. If you really /must/ check. DON'T LET THE DOOR CLOSE BEHIND YOU. THAT DEFEATS THE POINT OF TRYING TO HIDE FROM IT/THEM.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:29 pm

30. When it seems that you've killed the monster, never check to see if it's really dead.

31. Never read a book of demon summoning aloud, even as a joke.

32. Do not search the basement when the power has just gone out. No matter if the generator is down there or not. If you have to, use a flashlight, not a candle.

33. If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language which they do not know, or if they speak using a voice other than their own, you'll either need to sadly, shoot them or get them to a priest right then and there.

34. If the gang plans a fun midnight party in the town's old abandoned mansion, don't tag along. Especially don't tag along if everyone's going as couples, except you're the only single one. And if you're the gang's jokester. you may as well write up your last will and testament while you're driving with them to the place.

35. As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.

36. Never stand in, on, above, below, beside, or anywhere near a grave, tomb, crypt, mausoleum, or other domicile of the dead.

37. If you're searching for something which caused a noise and find out that it's just the cat, leave the room immediately if you value your life.

38. If appliances start operating by themselves, move out.

39. Do not take (or borrow) anything from the dead.

40. Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure you know what you are doing.

41. If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing, fascination for blood, glowing eyes, increasing hairiness, and soon, get away from them as fast as possible.

42. If your car runs out of gas at night, do not go to the nearby deserted-looking house to phone for help.

43. Beware of strangers bearing tools such as chain saws, staple guns, hedge trimmers, electric carving knives, combines, lawnmowers, butane torches,soldering irons, band saws, weed-whackers or any device made from deceased companions.

44. Never, never, NEVER try to communicate with aliens or some other "intelligent" monster because "there's so much we can learn from them".

45. Don't make fun of or play with dead things. They'll end up coming back for revenge, whether it be ghost or zombie.

46. If you find a town which looks deserted, it's probably for a reason. Take the hint and stay away.

47. If a meteor strikes nearby, move out of town.

48. If you walk into the local abandoned-looking church to seek help or shelter, and you notice that the crucifix is mounted upside down, turn around and go back outside as quietly as possible.

49. Strange lights are seldom harbingers of joy.

50. People arriving to rescue you generally get ambushed by the monster, so don't rely on them as your only means of escape. In fact, expect to be surprised and delayed by encountering their flayed corpse at some point.

51. On no account do ANYTHING because someone dares you to.

52. If you realize that the people in your town/county are having their minds taken over by some strange force, alien or otherwise: DO NOT call the police as they are A) either already taken over themselves and will turn you in or B) will not believe you and laugh at you. Either way, you must handle the problem yourself.

53. If a small band of children appear to be smarter then the adults that are around them, be cautious. If they stay together in a small, secretive group, and display nothing but hostility towards their elders, authority, and the church, leave town at once. If you wish to stay, be as kind to the children as possible, but expect to die anyways because you are inferior to them.

54. If you assist the villain of the film, do not expect gratitude in exchange for your services. In fact, do not expect anything other then death, unless you hold some importance to said villain.

55. If any animals, such as Birds, Pirahna, Spiders, etc. begin to exhibit behavior that seems a bit more hostile towards mankind than normal, immediately call in the authorities, get out of that town, and do not try to talk to any scientist who specializes in that animal (ornithologists and the like) for they will not believe you.

56. Whatever you do, DO NOT keep pets such as cats, dogs, hamsters, or anything cuddly. If you must, do not let them out of your sight for so much as a second if they exhibit strange behaviors. On a side note, do not bury deceased pets in ancient burial grounds to get your best friend back. They'll most likely want to eat you after.

(Beatthat B|)
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 pm

57. DON'T OPEN THE DOOR.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 pm

58. If you know someone living in your house is being haunted by a ghost, or dare I say demon, don't just watch to see what it'll do next because it is interesting. DOSOMETHINGABOUTIT.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:20 pm

59. If a kid has an "imaginary friend" who they seem more insistent about being real than usual. Be a little careful at least. Especially if that imaginary friend has actually attacked someone. It may just be a Ghost or demon.

(*Spamsthisboard*)
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:19 pm

(Spamspam)

60. Don't stand under something heavy/big, even if it looks stable whatever way it's staying up.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:08 am

61. Please don't fall in love with the evil thing/person.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverthewolf Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:02 pm

13. Bring garlic, or, if it's a vampire, you're fucked.
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed May 29, 2013 1:45 am

63. Don't automatically assume things will turn out for the better in the end. Everyone might actually die.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna... Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:20 pm

(( that sorta speaks for Hetaoni Baka //shot ))
64. If you manage to lose a few body parts along the way, don't despair. Take this opportunity to replace them with weapons, such as chainsaws, harpoons,etc
Luna...
Luna...
School

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:19 pm

65. If something is boarded up. LEAVE IT BOARDED UP.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:09 pm

66. Keep knifes, scissors and everything else kept in some kind of enclosed box. For your own safety.
67. If you love your pet, keep it inside the room you are in, always. 
68. If your car is out of gas in the forest, especially at night. Stay inside, keep windows and doors closed and locked.
69. Don't call for your friends or help. Whatever it is, it might hear you.
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

http://nuklear-bunnies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down