FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_lcap2%Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_lcap7%Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_lcap4%Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_lcap9%Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_lcap9%Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_lcap7%Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_lcap4%Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing?

3 posters

Go down

Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? Empty Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing?

Post by Heta Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 am

AU thing, based on both Treasure Planet and Titan A.E.
Earth, about a hundred something years ago, had been attacked and terrorized by an alien race that had grown interested in them. It had grown to the point in which they began killing humans when they did not obey them. This caused an uproar and the humans rioted against them, tried attacking them.
This ended in their failure. Their planet was destroyed beyond recognition. Vegetation and animal life had been completely destroyed - along with everything they had once known. They had to flee the planet quickly for they would be next.
Only several ships, along with one hundred to two hundred humans inside each, managed to get out without being destroyed. They abandoned their home and went to find a new world that could help them. Surprisingly, they managed to find worlds that had atmosphere and oxygen.
But along with this, they found their freedom to be stolen. Some were enslaved, others were so lucky enough as to be able to have homes - even if they weren't the best that they could have had - and maybe get a job or two. Many others were scattered across the universes, hiding in groups on small planets or moons along with their ships.
In later years, pirate crews were formed that adventured across each galaxy to pillage worlds or just seek for adventure. They were formed from some learning of the humans' history, though they say their work is 'better'.

You can have your character be whatever - a normal human, cyborg, robot, alien, whatever.~
Aliens are the highest class, save a few species.
Cyborgs are either second highest or just above the human's low class. It all depends on what kind of cyborg they are - part human or alien.
Robots are neutral in rank. They cannot feel emotion, unless programmed to do so. They are normally built to serve and obey.
Humans, of course, are in the lowest ranks. They are looked down upon and are often known as "weak rats". They are given the hardest or nastiest jobs if they manage to find work. Some are enslaved.

Ideas are welcome for this, please! ;v;
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? Empty Re: Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing?

Post by Wolpard Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:51 am

Sounds like it could be interesting. Where would the RP start/what would the plot be??
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing? Empty Re: Treasure Planet/Titan A.E. Based Thing?

Post by Heta Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:55 am

The roleplay would probably start on some random planet - it'd be easier there. Some people could be getting on a ship to another planet and then on the way get attacked by a pirate ship; that's a way you can bring in more characters if you want too ovo!
Plotttt I dunno.
Maybe the race that attacked and destroyed planet Earth could be causing more trouble so they'd have to try and stop them from destroying anymore planetsss? Like, they're attacking some weaker planets and eliminating each one for profit/entertainment, and maybe kidnapping royals?
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:15 am

Would the alien thingies be characters too or would they just have random attacks or ddifhdfshj??
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:16 am

I dunnoooo? Whatever people decide they want them to be? ovo Iguesstheycouldbecharacters-
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:33 am

There are pirates involved? I am in. 

Nobuttherestoftheideadoessoundinteresting.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down