FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Watership Down AU I_vote_lcap2%Watership Down AU I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Watership Down AU I_vote_lcap7%Watership Down AU I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Watership Down AU I_vote_lcap4%Watership Down AU I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Watership Down AU I_vote_lcap9%Watership Down AU I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Watership Down AU EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Watership Down AU EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Watership Down AU EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Watership Down AU EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Watership Down AU EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Watership Down AU EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Watership Down AU EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Watership Down AU EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Watership Down AU EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Watership Down AU EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Watership Down AU EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Watership Down AU EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Watership Down AU EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Watership Down AU EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Watership Down AU EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Watership Down AU EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Watership Down AU EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Watership Down AU EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Watership Down AU EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Watership Down AU EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Watership Down AU

4 posters

Go down

Watership Down AU Empty Watership Down AU

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Long ago, the great Frith made the world. He made all the stars and the world lived among the stars. Frith made all the animals and birds and, at first, made them all the same. Now, among the animals was El-Ahrairah, the Prince of Rabbits. He had many friends and they all ate grass together. But after a time, the rabbits wandered everywhere, multiplying and eating as they went. Then Frith said to El-Ahrairah, "Prince Rabbit, if you cannot control your people, I shall find ways to control them." But El-Ahrairah would not listen and said to Frith, "My people are the strongest in the world." This angered Frith, so he determined to get the better of El-Ahrairah. He gave a present to every animal and bird, making each one different from the rest. When the fox came and others, like the dog and cat, hawk and weasel, to each of them, Frith gave a fierce desire to hunt and slay the children of El-Ahrairah.

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

The old lore, passed on to the offspring for generations now. The lore of their swift and cunning prince giving hope and pride to them, as they are just small prey animals in a world full of predators. But even this beam of light can be darkened.
Somewhere on the wide fields there is an island of rabbit life. A good, safe warren giving a home to many rabbits. Young rabbits running on the grass, playing and telling stories to each other. There is no trace of predators. 
Yesterday was a good day for the warren, while today suffering and death took the crown.
Today everything changed. The humans came, flooded their once safe home with a suffocating poison and blocked the holes. Many died, the warren destoryed, they had to make room for another human place, without a chance to escape.

Almost. 

A small group of rabbits managed to escape beforehand thanks to a prophecy made by two rabbits. Now they are on their own, wandering in the wild to find a new home, without shelter, without rest. 
They could meet the black rabbit, anytime.

-----

Lapin language
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You don't have to use it all the time, but it would be good if you used the words from time to time.

-----

Ranks

-Chief Rabbit-
The highest rank possible, it's usually taken by strong and intelligent rabbit. And usually by a male. The chief rabbit is the one to rule all his followers.
Since we just escaped we don't have a real chief rabbit yet, but who takes the place will slowly become one.
0/1 -

-Owsla General-
Usually a big and strong rabbit with a sense for tactics. He controls the warrens Owsla, which can either be a military, police or protection force, this depends from warren to warren.
For us, either a very strong rabbit becomes general, or a former general who escaped the disaster.
0/2

-Owsla-
The owsla will protect or fight if neccessary, they often have privileges, which depends on the chief rabbit.
They are strong, young rabbits chosen by the general. 
1/8

-General Rabbit-
It's self explanatory, these are ordinary rabbits but they can rise up on higher ranks.
2/12

-Seers-
These often appear to be small, weak and a little weird in behaviour. They have the so called second face, making them able to foresee dangers. They can't say what exactly is going to happen but usually they know what to do. Sometimes their visions come in rhymes and often they don't even remember it.
To have this rank, you have to know about this movie/book.
2/2

-----

Now we're talking about allowed breeds. And everything is allowed. Dwarf rabbits, hares, wild Rabbit, flemish giant, ect.
Just keep track of how many domesticated ones there are. I will have a little counter to see how many we have now. If it is full, you cannot use that breed anymore.

Wild Rabbit 3/infinite
Domesticated Rabbit 1/4
Hare 1/8
Domesticated Hare 0/2

-----

Character List

Wales - Wild Rabbit - Seer
England - Lop - Owsla
Ireland - Wild Rabbit - General Rabbit
Canada - Hare - General Rabbit
Luxembourg - Wild Rabbit - Seer

Last edited by Nuklear-Bunnies on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

http://nuklear-bunnies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Watership Down AU Empty Re: Watership Down AU

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:38 am

A small, light brown rabbit slowly crouched out of the safety of a hedge, after observing carefully, he relaxed and began nibbling here and there on the grass. 
While he sat there, having Silflay he thought about what happened, barely he rembered the last day, but he knew they had been lucky even though they still were in grave danger, without shelter, without a place to live, they wouldn't last long. 
The wind was going strong over the bare fields and it would start raining soon as dark, thick clouds approached. He knew they should either stay here, or risk illnesses and a hard way to seek a new shelter. Bur it was not up to him, it was up to the group. They would son join him to have Silflay so he decided just to wait and talk it out, as soon as more of his comrades were around.

(There you go for your starter! Open now~)
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:03 pm

(Bunny role play yee)

A sandy colored rabbit hopped out onto the field. His nose twitched as he sniffed the area and his eyes darted around for any sight of danger. Not seeing any, the lop-eared rabbit traveled further into the field. He saw a smaller rabbit on the field and walked over to him. "What are you doing out here by yourself?" Arthur asked the smaller rabbit, a rabbit that happened to be his brother. "You shouldn't be out alone. Not after what just happened recently."
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:09 pm

A slightly reddish-brown coated rabbit gazed around silently, whipping his head around to every little sound. One could not be too careful, for any sort of predator could be around to attack. He turned his head, seeing his younger brothers a bit away. Watching them closely for a quick moment, Seamus then turned his head back to watch for anything that may pop up in the open.

[woooo]
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Dylan lifted his head and looked at his brother, who just joined him. "I'm having silflay." he answered without any trace of fear. "Don't worry. We're safe for now. There is nothing out here." he continued to feed on the grass in relaxation, "It's going to rain and we can't stay here forever..." he mumbled. "Should we stay here a little longer or risk getting lost in the rain? I'm unsure..."
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:43 pm

"Oh, don't start that again." Arthur grumbled as Dylan started to go off on one of his tangents. "Rain is not that bad as long as it is not a storm. It's just a bit of water falling from the sky." The lop took another glance around the area to check for danger again. The only thing he saw was their elder brother Seamus who also seemed to be looking out for danger. When he was sure that they were safe, he lowered his head to nibble on some of the grass as well. "And it is best to decide on what to do when everyone else is here as well."
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:03 pm

"I know." He answered, ow noticing Seamus close up. "But some are in a bad shape, they could become ill. Also we won't be able to noice elil in time." he complained. He wanted to stay here until the rain was over, here he felt safe for now, and he wanted to relax a little, without being frightened all the time.
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:52 pm

"If there are sick or injured, then the others will probably vote to stay until they are well enough to travel. I don't believe anyone wants to stay here for too long though." He said as he nibbled on the grass. "We still have to wait though until everyone else is here so we can see exactly what shape everyone is in and so we can vote on it."
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Turning his head, Seamus looked back to his younger brothers. Looking back to check one last time for danger, he then hopped his way over to Arthur and Dylan when he thought it to be safe.
"Are you two okay over here?" he asked, ears twitching slightly as he looked between the two.
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:09 am

(Hello I am here more seer rabbit- also wild)

Luca dragged himself to where the three were supposedly enjoying silflay, but it looked more as if they were ignoring the meal to him. The small rabbit inched over next to them quietly and without a word.

(shortpostImlikedead)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:37 am

Seamus turned his head to look at the appearance of one of the other rabbits from their warren. Tilting his head, he spoke up. "Hello, Luca. Are you okay? You are not ill?"

[yokeeptherpmoving,losers-]
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:55 am

(IwaswaitingforNuktopost-)

Arthur lifted his head from the grass when Seamus approached them. His nose twitched in annoyance as his brother checked up on him. He didn't like it when his older brothers would check up on him like he was a helpless kitten. He may be younger than some of his brothers, but he didn't need to be checked up on. He was strong enough to take care of himself. It's why he was picked to be part of the Owsla. "We're fine." He said curtly as Luca came over. 

(I'mjustcuriousbutareanyothercharactersgoingtobeadded? AreBakaorHiidanjoining?)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:20 pm

Dylan looked at the other rabbit appearing, Luca was the second one who had seen the catastrophe coming. Together they had convinced some to leave the warren just in time. "Good morning Luca. We're having silflay, would you like to join us?" Still he seemed completely relaxed as if the thousand never existed. Dyland continued on nibbling the Grass before looking back at Arthur, whos word almost were forgotten already. "Maybe, but it's safe here for now, jsut saying."
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:28 am

"Hello" Luca greeted, "Sure, why not?" He hopped closer into the group to join them in silflay. He nestled down a bit, laying low to the ground while enjoying his meal.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:06 pm

(My teacher is late to class. As usual.)

Matthew came out into the field and saw others from his warren had gathered for silflay. The young hare watched them for a moment before walking over, a slight limp in his back leg as he walked, having hurt himself when they had escaped the men who destroyed their home. The hare kept a bit away from the others as he sat down to eat, quietly nibbling on the grass by himself. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Looking between the rabbits in the group, Seamus then decided to just hop away to watch out for more danger. Moving over to where he was originally, he stood up on back legs, keeping ears high to look and listen for any sign of possible danger.
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Dylan looked at Matthew, he seemed like he was injured slightly. Greeting him like the others, he continued his breakfast. 

(shortpostsorry D:)
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:10 pm

(I'm going to assume there are no more characters to be introduced at the moment. I'msorryifI'mincorrect.)

Arthur stayed eating for a while longer before lifting his head. He looked around at the small group of rabbits on the field. So few of them had actually escaped the destruction of their warren. A few who Arthur had been close to had not made it, such as his older brother and a companion of his who was actually the reason Arthur had been able to escape. Shaking his head, Arthur tried not to think of those who had been lost. He had to look out for those who were still alive now. Lifting himself up on his hind legs, he spoke loudly in order to get everyone's attention. "Is everyone here?"
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum