FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Hogwarts AU I_vote_lcap2%Hogwarts AU I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Hogwarts AU I_vote_lcap7%Hogwarts AU I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Hogwarts AU I_vote_lcap4%Hogwarts AU I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Hogwarts AU I_vote_lcap9%Hogwarts AU I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Hogwarts AU EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Hogwarts AU EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Hogwarts AU EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Hogwarts AU EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Hogwarts AU EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Hogwarts AU EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Hogwarts AU EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Hogwarts AU EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Hogwarts AU EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Hogwarts AU EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Hogwarts AU EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Hogwarts AU EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Hogwarts AU EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Hogwarts AU EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Hogwarts AU EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Hogwarts AU EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Hogwarts AU EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Hogwarts AU EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Hogwarts AU EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Hogwarts AU EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hogwarts AU

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hogwarts AU Empty Hogwarts AU

Post by Heta Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Good evening, young wizards and witches, and welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here you shall learn many magical techniques in our classes, such as Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Herbology, and many others! Good luck in your classes, and try not to get into too much trouble!

Choose which house your character shall be in below.

Gryffindor
The house of the daring and bold. The members of this house show great courage, though along with it, sometimes recklessness as well.
Im Yong Soo (South Korea)
Seamus(Ireland)
Maddie(Seychelles)

Ravenclaw
The house of the intelligent and creative. The students in this house value wisdom above anything else. Some may be rather quirky.
Mason (New Zealand)
Dylan (Wales)

Hufflepuff
The house of the hard-working and loyal. These students are known to be friendly, and are not very competitive with the other houses, or at least, they're more modest.
Nikolai (Bulgaria)
Matthew(Canada)

Slytherin
The house of the cunning and ambitious. The students in this house show sharp cleverness and slyness, and are usually seen to think before acting.
Arthur(England)
Alistair(Scotland)

In the RP, we will at first be getting used to each other or meeting each other, getting into our houses, whatever we need to do. Then, later on, a competition shall begin between the four houses called the Hogwarts Championship. The Hogwarts Championship is a competition between all four houses with two or more members on a team. Winners get a large amount of money - plus a good name for their house.

Last edited by Tabbith on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts AU Empty Re: Hogwarts AU

Post by Heta Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:01 pm

[May as well get started!]

Mason, after running through the wall into Platform 9 3/4, moved his cart over to where he would put his things up with the other students. Afterwards, he quickly moved onto the train to see if he would be able to find any seats available. Finding an empty compartment, he moved inside before shutting the door quietly and sitting beside the window.

Nikolai, after having put his things for his stay at Hogwarts away, went inside the Hogwarts Express. Settling down into one of the train's compartments, he put the cage which held his new owl (his parents allowed him to buy one during the summer, thankfully) beside him, then turned his head to look out the window.
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Rushing through the wall was a weird feeling, but there was no time to think about it, even though he still had a enough time, he rushed not to miss the train. Almost tripping and falling he climbed in, before he finally calmed down. 
Slowly he walked down the corridor, to find a free compartment, endig up with choosing one, which already was taken. But surely the boy wouldn't mind him joining, no?
He pushed the door aside and looked inside. "You don't mind me joining here, do you?"
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

http://nuklear-bunnies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Having been occupied by watching what was going on outside the window, Nikolai was caught off guard by the other boy who had entered the compartment. Jumping slightly and turning to look at him, he shrugged with a small smile. "Sure, I don't mind!" he responded. "What's your name? My name is Nikolai."
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:50 pm

"Dylan." He answered quickly, "I didn't mean to scare you, sorry."
He took his seat on the other side next to the window. He was quite excited about it being his first year. "Is it your first year too?" he asked Nikolai, while a little black kitten stuck it's head out of his poket.
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:52 pm

(Hello, I am here.)

Arthur and Alistair were arguing as they stepped onto the Hogwarts Express train. "It's your fault that we were almost late!" Arthur shouted at his older brother.

"My fault!? How is it my fault!?" Alistair shouted back.

"Because you didn't want to wake up no matter how much I tried to get you up!"

Alistair rolled his eyes before glaring at Arthur. "I had plenty of time to get ready. You are the one who had to go looking for your damn cat."

(Short intro because I'm lame.
For anyone who is to still be sorted into a house, wouldn't that make them first years and only around eleven years old? Depending how dangerous the competition in Hogwarts is, they might not be allowed to enter?)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:00 pm

[The Hogwarts Championship is supposedly less dangerous than the Triwizard Tournament. It's mainly for second or third years and higher, though, so not many first years will be picked. .v.]

"Nice to meet you, Dylan," Nikolai said cheerily, grinning. "And it's fine, I wasn't too scared... you only surprised me a bit, is all." Then at the following question by the other boy, he shook his head. "Yeah! I've been wanting to go to Hogwarts forever, and now I'm able to!"

[OhhelloBlue- omg i should totally-]

Running after his two brothers, Seamus pushed by them, glaring at the two. "Will you two shut up? You're here, so you're fine! Come on!" he huffed. Then, with a roll of his eyes, he moved down the train to find a good compartment to stay in until they arrived at Hogwarts.
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Dylan took the kitten out of his pocket to stroke it while talking. "Same, I was so excited. What do you think will it be like?" He looked out the window, hoping for the train to leave as soon as possible.

A Korean third year student from griffindor appeared, planning to take the same way, that irish student just took. He just walked in between them, looking at them in amusement. "That's not the fastest way to get in here." he said, while continuing his way.
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:11 pm

"I don't really know - it could be like anything!" Nikolai said with a shrug. "I'm hoping it'll be fun though! I've heard good things about the school." Also looking outside the window, he wondered how much longer it would be before the train would take off for Hogwarts. Was it 11 yet?
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Both Alistair and Arthur stopped their arguing for a moment when their other brother, Seamus, pushed past them. The two glared at him for a moment, both opening their mouths to say something to him before another student, a Korean, passed by them. The two stayed silently glaring at him, but neither bothered to make a remark. Alistair and Arthur simply went on to follow after Seamus.

Matthew was walking up the stairs onto the train. The second year student looked down the corridors of the train before walking down to find somewhere to sit.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:37 pm

"My older Brothers often talked about it. Alistair is in his fourth year now. He can be such a meanie." Dylan had some trouble keeping his pet, since the kitten tried to explore everything, he ended up with putting it back inside his pocket.

Yong-Soo actually found a free compartment and just took it, leaning back and waiting for the train to start.
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:38 pm

( time to unleash my HP nerdness))
  Madeline stared out the wind I from her seat, as she saw that the Hogwarts Express was still at the 9 3/4 station. She had boarded the train early and was able to get a good compartment in the middle of the train. She would only have to share it with her brother so it wasn't too packed-- speaking of which, where is her brother? Bored by dull grey station outside, she picked up one of the chocolate frogs and unwrapped it. While she enjoyed the small sweet, she took a glimpse at the card along with it. Just the same old common wizard that no one cared about. "You'd think they'd make these cards more diverse," she said aloud to herself.

The young Gryffindor took out her wand next, hoping to achieve some entertainment. It was an okay wand, dogwood 9" Coral core. It was reliable all around be Maddie had yet to find a true talent to test it's ability on. She tapped the the wrapper from the chocolate frog with her wand muttering, "bombarda." She made a tiny explosion from the wrapper and grinned.

((Look at my rebel ass))

Last edited by Wolfhiidan on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

http://Wolfhiidan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Finding an empty compartment somewhere near the end, he opened the door and went inside, sitting down at the end of the compartment by the window. Looking outside the window, he tried to look for the clock with a slight frown. Kind of spotting it from where he was sat, he noted that it was just about 11:00. Almost time to go, then.

Mason watched as several people walked by his compartment for a moment before pulling out a book. Deciding to read up more on the Hogwarts history, he skimmed through some of the pages a bit. It was never a bad idea to see if one could learn more about something.

Nikolai blinked. "You have brothers?" he asked, tilting his head to the side a bit. "I don't have any. Only child."

[-edits post like a moron-]
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Alistair and Arthur followed Seamus into his compartment. Alistair sat next to Seamus while Arthur took the seat across from his brothers. It was then the younger brother realized that one of them was missing. He leaned over his seat to glance out of their compartment and into the corridor. He didn't see who he was looking for though. Pulling himself back, he turned to Alistair and Seamus. "Where's Dylan?"

(We lost our younger brother)

Matthew was walking through to find somewhere to sit when he spotted Madeline inside one of the compartments. He saw a tiny explosion and a wand in her hand and he frowned. He stepped into the compartment and looked down at the female student. "What are you doing?"
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Dylan nodded "Three of them, the oldest, Alistair is in Slytherin, then Seamus in Gryffindow and Arthur in Slytherin as well." He as well noticed it was almost eleven. "I wonder where I will go...  maybe together with Seamus would be great!"
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:57 pm

[we are bad older brothers oh my god-]

At Arthur's question, Seamus frowned. Getting up and also looking outside the compartment to see if he could find Dylan, he moved back inside, closing the door. "Eh, I'm sure he's somewhere on the train. He'll be fine," he huffed, sitting back down.

"That's cool!" Nikolai said with a grin. "I wish I could have a brother or sister..." Then, hearing the train's whistle and the sudden surge of movement, he jumped a bit again. "Maybe. I have no clue what house I'll be in... Maybe Ravenclaw. Both my parents were in Ravenclaw, anyways."
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:03 am

Yong-Soo simply placed his feet on the opposite seat. Noticing he had the compartment all for himself"Seems like I am all on myself this time." he didn't care too much about it. 

Dylan nodded"They are awesome, but they can be quite annoying too, especially when you're the younger one." he seemed less jumpy about the starting train, but showed a bright smile. "Most of my family went to slytherin, exept for seamus."
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:09 am

"Huh? Oh hey Matt!" Madeline smiled brightly at her older brother before putting her wand away. "I was just having a bit of fun, that's all! Just to lighten up the place!" She watched in wonder as the wrapper sizzled on top of the table. She had to admit, she was impressed that she was able to pull off that spell.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:16 am

"I see," Nikolai said. "You'll probably be in one of their houses, then." He shrugged. "I just hope that whatever house I'll be in will have nice enough people."
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:47 am

Alistair looked up as well when Arthur mentioned that Dylan was missing. He didn't get too worried though and leaned back in his seat as Seamus sat back down. "More leg room for us." He said.

Arthur frowned at his older brothers' lack of concern. "Shouldn't we make sure he actually got onto the train? This is his first year after all."

Matthew stepped into the compartment and closed the door behind him. "Don't go setting the whole train on fire now."
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:53 am

Nodding, Dylan leaned back, looking at the landscape rushing by. "Probably. I wonder where they are, they were pretty late I think...."he doubted to go to slytherin, he was nothing like the house criteria and as he knew he was not the bravest he also doubted to be a Griffindor. Shoving those thoughts away he decided just to enjoy the travel.
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:00 am

Shrugging and leaning back into the seat as well, Seamus just replied with a calm response. "Nah; he left earlier than us, so I'm certain he made it on well enough."

When his owl started screeching a bit from the movement of the train, Nikolai moved forward, putting a finger in the cage to pet the top of its head, trying to calm it down. "They're probably fine, maybe?" he said, a bit unsure.
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:04 am

"If he's not, then mum and dad will just have to get him to school on their own." Alistair said as he crossed his arms, leaning back against his seat and closing his eyes to rest.

Arthur frowned at his brothers, but he didn't say anything more. He sat back in his seat and grabbed the bag he had brought onto the train with him, opening it up and taking out a book from inside to read.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:47 pm

"I won't!" Maddie insisted, giving her older brother a sharp look. "I'm capable of controlling my magic, thank you."
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:55 pm

(Older? They are both second years.)

"You may be able to control your magic, but you can't always control yourself." Matthew said as he said down in the seat opposite of Madeline. "And don't even try to lie about that." He said, though there was a small smile on his face to show he was just teasing his sister. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum