FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_lcap2%Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_lcap7%Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_lcap4%Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_lcap9%Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_lcap9%Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_lcap7%Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_lcap4%Baka recommends fanfics I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Baka recommends fanfics EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Baka recommends fanfics EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Baka recommends fanfics EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Baka recommends fanfics EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Baka recommends fanfics EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Baka recommends fanfics EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Baka recommends fanfics EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Baka recommends fanfics EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Baka recommends fanfics EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Baka recommends fanfics EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Baka recommends fanfics EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Baka recommends fanfics EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Baka recommends fanfics EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Baka recommends fanfics EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Baka recommends fanfics EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Baka recommends fanfics EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Baka recommends fanfics EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Baka recommends fanfics EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Baka recommends fanfics EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Baka recommends fanfics EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Baka recommends fanfics

2 posters

Go down

Baka recommends fanfics Empty Baka recommends fanfics

Post by BakaInuNinja Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:28 am

Because we need to get more stuff in this art section, so why not share some fanfics that I love!

Gutters/Walls/Retrace
Some of you may have heard/seen me wailing over a sad dramatic fanfic. Well it'll be this bunch of them.

Set in the normal Hetaliaverse, except that 'The Calamity' has happened- Earthquakes, metal-melting temperatures, acid rain, flooded land, continuous ash rain, and the survival of no creatures but humans.
The three main stories(And the two prequels) follow small groups of the characters as they try to survive in the world, and to try and find their friends and family.

Warnings: Overall the series would count as 'M' rated for violence, dark themes, blood, mentions of cannibalism, lots of character death, corpses, loss of limbs, general suffering from inhospitable conditions, etcetcetc.
 Also they will make you cry, no matter how much of a cold hearted person you are. You will. I will also warn you now, when reading and multiple situations in the immediate future are possible, never epect it to be the happier one. It is always the worst situation you could expect. Always.
 The Fanfics are also very long and so they will take a long while to read, particularly Gutters and Retrace.

I'l order the fanfics roughly in chronological order: (* means the three main fanfics, / means unfinished as of yet.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Prequel to Retrace, focusing on the last gathering of all the Nations before The Calamity.
The Calamity will shake the world in a few weeks and a final conference meeting is held in preparation for it. In the grand building, Romania encounters Switzerland who was taking it all severely. Yet the majority of the Nations, including Hungary, celebrate. "For the life they lived and for the life they will continue after..."
/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Prequel to Gutters, focusing on the Nordics. Unlikely to be finished.
In the days leading up to The Calamity, the world braces and families struggle not to be torn apart.
*[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - The original fanfic of the lot. Focusing on Denmark and Sealand as they attempt to find the other Nordics.
'The Calamity' has left the world stripped and dying. Alone in a civilian bunker in Munich, Sealand will be reunited with the last known living member of his surrogate family and together, they will set out across Europe to find those they have lost.
*/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Set within the same time frame as Gutters, and has some overlap*Sobs*with it. Features Hungary, Romania, and Switzerland as the main characters, each with their own aims.
After the Calamity overturned the world, Hungary awakens in a nightmare, Switzerland suffers the consequences of his actions and another Nation has everything to his favour but desires something more. The Calamity has brought despair and with it: lies, illusions and something else. Time is ticking... 
*[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Set technically within the time frame of the other two, but more later on. Hard to explain without giving spoilers. Focuses on Italy.
There was just something about digging Heracles' grave with Italy next to him that made all the hypothesizing and pondering feel like a terrible, tasteless joke. 
/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -The only one of the lot that isn't sad! Set as if the three main fanfics are a trilogy of movies and takes the format of a talk show with the "Actors".
America interviews the 'celebrities' of a Hetalia post-apocalyptic 'movie'. (( Special Interviews with: Hungary, Switzerland, Romania, Turkey, Belgium, Prussia and Austria; Guests in the crowd: Denmark, Sealand and Italy; Mentions: Glassamilk's Gutters and Sunruner's Walls. ))

I can say however they can be read in any order with the exception of 'Walls', which I suggest you read 'Gutters' first otherwise you may struggle to understand the situation.
With all the drama and sadness of these fanfics however, I strongly recommend them as they are all incredibly well written, with everyone characterised perfectly, all details paid attention to, and the perfect balance of description, action, and dialogue.

El Verdugo
Another rather dramatic, dark one.
Focused in a human AU with the Tomato Gang as serial killers led by Spain and his urges, whilst a team of police men/women consisting of America, Cuba, Switzerland, Belarus, Estonia and Taiwan take on the challenge of identifying the killers. And what does Austria, a past serial killer who killed Liech and is guarded by Prussia have to do with the story now?

Warnings: M, for character death, description of torture, mentions of physical and sexual abuse, incest(Tomato gang are all siblings in this so Spamano and SpaBel---)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Murder is an addiction. The sight of blood, the smell of flesh, the feel of life leaving the body- it is all an endless drug that the righteous Antonio will never tire of. Not ever, not when he has a ruined family to protect and an undying urge to quench.

Youtubers
Comedy fic, explanatory really. In a human/school AU with the characters either secretly, or not-so-secretly being Youtubers.

Warnings: T, many pairings implied or shown, 

AbsolutelyInvincibleBritishGentleman, a new guitarist and singer that's incredibly popular with both women and men. HamburgerHero101, an American Let's Play! gamer. LeFrenchKiss:3, ZeMostAwesomestPrussian and Tomatoesareafruitdumbass, a vlogging trio. What do they all have in common? A certain video site.

The Strongest Nation
A Battle Royale inspired Fic I read ages ago, it's pretty awesome. Set in the normal Hetalia universe, the Nations are kidnapped and wake up to find themselves with explosive collars around their necks which also cause the nations to be as easy to kill and fragile as humans, and they discover that if a Nation is killed by something other than another Nation, their country goes to ruins, but if a Nation is killed by another Nation then the winner gains the loser's land. Only one can survive after the time limit of 3 days, and if not, all of them will be killed via their explosive collars.

Warnings: M for violence, character death, common pairings implied or shown briefly, 

The nations are kidnapped and forced into a deadly game of kill or be killed, which only one can survive.

Only one to Stand By Me
Human AU with Romania making a life out of crime, but Bulgaria goes missing and Romania discovers it's because of his past. Many cameos of other characters, with some playing major roles. There is a sequel currently being updated too!

Warnings: T for RoBul yaoi, crime, torture, character death, 

Street magician and con-artist Alin's lack of responsibility and dodgy scams have lost him many friends over the years, except Tsvetan, who has always stuck with him. But when Tsvetan goes missing, Alin must learn to become an adult and face his past, navigating a sordid underworld of crime and death, or lose the greatest thing in his life.
A long and arduous adoption process seems to be the biggest concern for Alin and Tsvetan; that is, until a string of tragedies and reckless decisions leave them once more on the run from both the police and a dangerous, murderous criminal. This time, it's not just their own lives at risk.
As a mater of fact there are a /lot/ of RoBul fanfics I can recommend if anyone is interested----

If anyone wants to ask about any of them, or is reading/has read any of them, do comment! ouo
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Baka recommends fanfics Empty Re: Baka recommends fanfics

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Okay not so much fanfics in this comment but I'm back in the mood of Gutters/Walls/Retrace and have been stalking for art of them and now I got sad again and even though you guys might not understand the context from not having read the fanfics I really wanna share some of them anyway. Some might be a little bit spoilery for them but not too much I think--

I lied a little this one is rather spoilery for the end of Gutters.

This one. I was wondering why it came up in the search. UNTIL I RECOGNISED THE QUOTE. THIS IS NETH TALKING TO DEN ABOUT BEL.

And there is even cosplay. ;n;

Switz and Bel interacting in Retrace

And then a general one for pretty much everyone in Retrace. :c
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That will do for now.

I genuinely love/hate these fanfics enough that I really want to draw fanart myself for them. And maybe even make a version of my cosplays for them. :C
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:20 pm

I'mcontributingbecauseIreallylikethisoneartistwhohappenstodoRetracestuff---

Alsoanimated.

Moaranimated.

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Fffff :C
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star