FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_lcap2%How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_lcap7%How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_lcap4%How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_lcap9%How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_lcap9%How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_lcap7%How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_lcap4%How To Train Your Dragon I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
How To Train Your Dragon EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
How To Train Your Dragon EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
How To Train Your Dragon EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
How To Train Your Dragon EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
How To Train Your Dragon EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
How To Train Your Dragon EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
How To Train Your Dragon EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
How To Train Your Dragon EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
How To Train Your Dragon EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
How To Train Your Dragon EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
How To Train Your Dragon EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
How To Train Your Dragon EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
How To Train Your Dragon EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
How To Train Your Dragon EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
How To Train Your Dragon EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
How To Train Your Dragon EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
How To Train Your Dragon EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
How To Train Your Dragon EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
How To Train Your Dragon EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
How To Train Your Dragon EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How To Train Your Dragon

3 posters

Go down

How To Train Your Dragon Empty How To Train Your Dragon

Post by Heta Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:55 am

((So now starting the "How To Train Your Dragon" AU roleplay, here it is! It took me a while to think of an actual plot, though.~~))

Many years ago, on the island of Berk, a young boy by the name of Hiccup was not like other vikings in his home. He couldn't kill a dragon. And because of this, he actually befriended one - an actual Nightfury, of which he named Toothless.
The two brought the vikings and dragons together into a more peaceful relationship, even having games and competitions with the dragons, like "Dragon Racing". But of course, there were dangerous moments where humans did not trust or like the dragons, causing them to try and kill them regardless.
Hiccup's showing of dragons being kind creatures proved correct time and time again, eventually spreading across the world, causing it to be what we know now.

PLOT
Currently, dragons and humans are both living in (mostly) harmony, though there are some people who still do not like the scaly beasts. Within the previous years, there have been updated versions of dragon racing, as well as other things that have appeared, such as dragon taming and dragon breeding.

Lately however, there have been multiple disappearances of both dragons and humans. Many, often friends and families of those who go missing, grow more and more worried about what is happening. All they're aware of is that those people are there one day, and then disappear at some point in time.

((More will be revealed about the plot as it goes on!))

CHARACTERS
You can choose to make your character anything you want, even make your own dragon for your character (as long as it's confirmed to be trainable, or somewhat trainable). For your actual character, you can make him/her a dragon rider, dragon tamer, dragon racer, or have no dragon.
--Character List-- ((Add your character in it if you want.~))
Character Name || Dragon Name & Breed (If any) || Occupation (Tamer, rider, racer, breeder, etc.)

Alejandro(Ecuador) || Vukan - Typhoomerang || Dragon Rider

Seamus(Ireland) || Elysia - Skrill || Dragon Rider

Arthur(England) || Twistflare - Stormcutter || Dragon Tamer

Ludwig (Germany) || Ada - Boneknapper || Dragon Rider

Last edited by Heta on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

How To Train Your Dragon Empty Re: How To Train Your Dragon

Post by Heta Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am

[Alright time to start it off? .v.]

The sun was only just rising, yet Alejandro was up already, checking in on his dragon, Vukan. Vukan was a multicolored (mostly colors of red, yellow and orange) dragon others called a Typhoomerang, due to their ability to appear like both a typhoon and boomerang when they flew.
Said dragon raised its head when Alejandro walked closer to it, shaking its long, horned face as it sat up. Blinking yellow, bleary eyes, it released a low rumble.

Elsewhere, Seamus was keeping an eye on Elysia, his Skrill dragon, as he washed the horses he often took care of to make a bit of money. Elysia had a tendency to... go off on her own and cause trouble (he learned his lesson last time, she nearly destroyed half of a person's house). So, he switched his attention between the horses and Elysia, who was currently flying and gliding above him, often chasing after birds that happened to pass by.
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Arthur was in the training arena with his Twistflare. He leaned back against a wall while his dragon slept beside him, looking down at the book in his hands and taking notes on the things he had to do. The tamer had to tame some dragons for the new riders who would be receiving their dragons soon. He would not completely tame them, since the riders would have to learn how to do it themselves, but he would tame them enough so that the dragons would not end up killing them. He also said that he would help train some of the racers and their dragons. "Looks like we're going to have a busy day, Twistflare." He said, Twistflare waking at the sound of her rider's voice and opening her eyes to glance over at him before letting out a yawn and going back to sleep.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverthewolf Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:51 pm

((i was torn for a while about what Ludwig's should be but then I thought; Boneknapper, so yeah |D I thought it fits him the best I guess??? Her name is Ada, and he'd be a dragon rider btw. Also, any recommendations for Greece's dragon? I'm trying to find a catlike one that isn't the Night Fury so, yeah uou))

Ludwig rubbed his Boneknapper's chin...bone. Ada purred lightly, nuzzling her owner. Ludwig sighed, this dragon was such a softie, and he often wondered why he chose this one out of all of them. His dragon's soft, green eyes blinked slowly from his affection, causing him to sigh lightly. He really did adore his Ada, bones and all. Ada flopped over, shaking her bone-covered body lightly, her light gray-green skin contrasting nicely against the old bones.
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:14 pm

(Most of the dragons are supposed to be relatively cat-like and/or bird-like. Changewings live in packs that work similarly to a pride of lions, if you think that would work.)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverthewolf Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:34 am

((Thanks for the help ;u;. Yeah, changewings might work))
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum