FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

DvsA Redo! I_vote_lcap2%DvsA Redo! I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
DvsA Redo! I_vote_lcap7%DvsA Redo! I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
DvsA Redo! I_vote_lcap4%DvsA Redo! I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
DvsA Redo! I_vote_lcap9%DvsA Redo! I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
DvsA Redo! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
DvsA Redo! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
DvsA Redo! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
DvsA Redo! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
DvsA Redo! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
DvsA Redo! EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
DvsA Redo! EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
DvsA Redo! EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
DvsA Redo! EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
DvsA Redo! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
DvsA Redo! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
DvsA Redo! EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
DvsA Redo! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
DvsA Redo! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
DvsA Redo! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
DvsA Redo! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
DvsA Redo! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
DvsA Redo! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
DvsA Redo! EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
DvsA Redo! EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

DvsA Redo!

4 posters

Go down

DvsA Redo! Empty DvsA Redo!

Post by BakaInuNinja Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:50 pm

So some of us have been discussing, and we would like to completely re-start the Devils Vs Angels RP!
Basically starting with the same theme/idea (Nightwalkers planning to take over Heaven, Hell and Earth, beginning with Heaven and using their Shapeshifting powers to make themselves look like inhabitants of those places to sneak in and overpower the beings there.)

Other points we have thought:
We will not be trying to make the same things happen as before, but if similar things do happen, then we will let them happen.
We will begin with the characters at first being only Angels, Devils and Nightwalkers.

Things we need to think about:
Will this be FH or Forum-centred this time?
And if FH, will we use the already made map?
Who will want to join and on which sidess~
And something I personally want to flesh out a little more, the skills and powers of those three main beings first (Especially as there was discussions of devils shapeshifting later on, and then I was wondering if the Nightwalkers would have any other powers which would make them capable of what they do.) Similarly, Milo previously provided us with info and pictures of the Nightwalkers, but maybe we should try and fit them more to our characters, if you know what I mean? LikeI'vealwayswonderedhowexactlyourNightwalkerswouldlookindividuallyintheirnaturalforms.

Any other suggestions or things we might want to discuss or if you'd like to use characters as things?

Angels

Pangea (Historia)
Switzerland (Vash)
Lichtenstein (Lili)
Belgium (Belle)

Nightshades

Russia (Ivan)
Moscow (Mariya)
Hashima (Arashi)
Japan (Kiku)

Devils

America (Alfred)
Canada (Matthew)
England (Arthur)
Romania (Demitrie)
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

DvsA Redo! Empty Re: DvsA Redo!

Post by Milodabilo Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:59 pm

I think the map that was already made is too small and kinda... rough to move around in? It just seems too small for really big things to happen in and the ground is kinda hard to move around in as some pieces don't seem to really be... stick together nicely? 8v?

And if you ever need anything about nightwalkers, feel free to ask, because I can look them up in my book!
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

http://Monobear-actual.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:04 pm

We have somewhat decided the the Nightwalkers will be disguised as angels and devils to take over both Heaven and Hell, which in turn would give them control over Earth.

The devils will still be considered the "heroes", but they will be a lot darker than what they were before. The only reason they are fighting the Nightwalkers is because they are trying to defend themselves.

As for my characters; England and Canada (and Scotland if I include him) would be devils. Russia would be a nightwalker.
IfeeloddhavingtolistRussiaoffaswhathewouldbe.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Laughs.
Also, for the most part, Nightwalkers look like this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They do not have hair
They do not have genders
They are (In actual myths, 20 feet but we changed that) 10 feet tall at the shortest. 
They are always chaotic evil, so they wouldn't be making friends usually because they are literally made of despair and darkness and all that good stuff.

Here are some words on it

"The most commonly encountered nightshade is the giant-like nightwalker. This powerful foe leads armies of undead against the living, but unlike most mortal generals the nightwalker is not content to stand back and observe the battles from safety. The undead creature is ever eager to put its tactics and plans to the test itself, and takes part in battles in every possible occurrence save for those that the creature has determined are self-destructive. This is not to say that the nightwalker never sacrifices its troops to gain a tactical advantage—just that these attacks are the only ones the monster feels no urge to participate in directly.
Nightwalkers enjoy inflicting despair before death, particularly by destroying valued objects or murdering loved ones before delivering the final blow to a foe.
A nightwalker is 20 feet tall and weighs 5,000 pounds."

"Nightwalkers lurk in dark areas where they can almost always surprise the unwary. The nightwalker is an exceedingly intelligent foe that makes the best use of all its abilities. It favors using its abilities to divide and disable its enemies, then closing to melee with opponents it has isolated from their allies."

"The nightcrawlers are said to emerge first, digging tunnels into darkreaches in the Plane of Shadow, followed by nightwings flying out of the darkness to scare away or enslave intruders, and finally the nightwalkers, stated to be the lords of their kind, appear."

There are a few types of Night-

• Nightcrawler — A nightcrawler is a massive behemoth similar to a purple worm, though utterly black in color.

• Nighthaunt — Nighthaunts are gargoylelike and drawn to places of evil power and defiled goodness.

• Nightswimmer — A nightswimmer is an aquatic nightcrawler.

• Nightwalker — Nightwalkers are human-shaped horrors that haunt the darkness.

• Nightwing — Nightwings are batlike flyers that hunt on the wing.

Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Lemme just-

Nightcrawler

Nighthaunt

Nightswimmer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nightwing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:49 am

Hey, hey, do you think it might be an option for someone on the Nightwalker side to not just be a Nightwalker?

We'd probably call the group as a whole a Nightshade but
They'd have different abilities than a Nightwalker, but a Nightwalker is always the leader?

And, of course, you can edit the appearance of one of these monsters slightly to fit your characters as well.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:04 am

I don't see why not.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:14 am

And it'd help as some characters might not totally fit the 'Nightwalker' role. So maybe we should start calling the group Nightshades instead of Nightwalkers then list what specific one you'd be?
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:46 am

I think it would be amusing if one of them just turned into a giant worm- 

That seems. Do they all have the same ability to change their appearance though? Sotheyarenotalwaysgiantwormsorfishthatdon'ttravelaswellon/aboveland-
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:30 pm

Pfffftttt
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:50 pm

I guess it depends.
I mean, if you look at that list, it says a nightswimmer is a nightcrawler that swims too. So you just imagine a big swimming worm.

Usually they can't, which I suppose could also restrict them from what they can/can't do as well, because Nightwalkers in themselves are supposed to be big badasses and stuff. I suppose they'd only be able to change form if they were really strong, as even a nightwalker would probably need practice and it would probably be a hassle to do so, which would be why they'd like to use other nightshades as well.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Well, part of the plot is that the Nightshades disguise themselves to trick the devils and angels. Other nightshades also might not have a lot to do for a while if they can't change their appearance. We would have to think of something the other Nightshades can do so that people do not get bored. Unless other Nightshades are side characters that won't be used too often anyway.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Hmm thinking about it now, as interesting and entertaining as it could be, using all the other types of them seems like it's adding unnecessary complexity to the idea of the RP really.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:50 pm

Ohhh, I thought you meant changing the forms.

I read that wrong, sorry.
No, I thought you meant change into different Nightshades.

No, other nightshades can do that, my mistake.

And I guess the reason I brought that up is because Nightwalkers are pretty damn powerful in themselves, you know? They're highly intelligent, durable, and they literally tear apart shadows and stuff. Which is why maybe adding other nightshades would cut down on how powerful in general their side would be, you know?

I mean, a shadowy 10+ guy could probably just pick you up and fling you to the sun with how these things are
Plus they also weasel people away from a group too, while others usually aren't so smart.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Oh, okay.

I don't see a problem with having different kinds of nightshades. Especially, if it evens things out between the Nightshades and Devils/Angels. I mean, if we match up all the characters to Devils, Angels, and Nightshades now, I don't think we are going to have any other creatures like we did in the original. 

IamgoingtoaddPangeatotheangelsfornow. Idon'tknowifIwillactuallyuseherbutthereisonlyoneotherangelrightnow(ortwoifWolpstillmakesSwitzerlandanangel).

Do you think we should make this an FH or forum based role play? We already have a few FH role plays to use, but then, with school having started for nearly everyone (except Baka who still has a month), people may not have as much time to write long role play posts.
I know we do need more role plays for the forums, but since we all seem to like this plot enough to have kept it going for a few years if we wanted to just bring it back to FH where it originally started.

To cover another point, I think if we just make the general AU map and add a Heaven and Hell area to the map, this role play should be all right to do in that map.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Mmhmm, of course, having a 'Hell' might be a bit hard in the map, so we'd possibly have to add a portal into that map that leads to hell. Heaven could just be something in the clouds, or we make another portal, as it doesn't seem we can add a Hell in with the map right now from what I saw.

But yes, that was the point. It evens things out and many of the monsters we can tweak as well. Judging by the picture, it seems that those Nighthaunts are rather small, so that could be something. They're not physically strong or anything and probably easy to take down if you get them the right away, so they have to keep to the skies or have sneak attacks and such.

Plus, isn't it funny how Nightwalkers don't have wings but they take on winged forms.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Ah- Well I dunno if it's just me, or if it even sounds almost mary-sue ish, but I just really couldn't see me RPing any of my characters as something as non-humanoid as half of them seem, anyway.

Plus I just feel like a lot of our RPs we do end up adding loads of detail to the setting and/or the species involved, that it takes a good while to simply understand the base of the RP. I liked the old simpler idea of the some of one species from Earth trying to take over the two whole realms of Heaven and Hell each with their own one main species.

---- Also actually I remember forever ago it was that Nightwalkers started off as small lizard-y things and then as they got older and more powerful they became more humanoid until they eventually grew their own wings as they became more powerful- I remember joking a lot about Icey being only a younger nightwalker who therefore had no wings of his own so when he eventually managed to shapeshift into an angel he struggled to fly at first.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Ffff. That's why I said tweak them, of course, I'm just here to tell you what they are and what the actual myths and beastaries say about them. It's up to everyone else here to make what they will of it. I just add as much detail as I can for you to see what you want to keep and discard, that's all. 

I actually don't even remember that wow heu.
You think it'd be more or less likely they'd look more like the Nighthaunt then grow.
Like maybe instead of having different species, we kinda based their growth cycle on these things.

Like maybe they start out as worms, then nighthaunts, then nightwalkers, then a tweaked version of a nightflyer?

Because all out nightwalkers had wings, which is what a nightflyer is

And of course, the worm wouldnt be as huge as that.
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:39 pm

LollookOldMilo http://fhaphetalia.forumotion.com/t17-devils-vs-angels-mythical-beings-list#266
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:16 am

Okay, Me, Wolp and Blue have been talking and decided it would be good to begin at the point where the Nightwalkers have mostly taken over Heaven, but also haven't revealed themselves as Nightwalkers yet. So to the few remaining angels it would seem as though some of their kind have gone evil. The devils. Well. They'd probably just find it humorous and/or interesting or something when they find out at first.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:07 am

Devils

Strengths: Dark magic, Transformation, Hellfire

Weaknesses: Holy Water/Religious Symbols, Sunlight

Angels

Strengths: Light Magic, Transformation, Healing
Weaknesses: Dark Magic, “Evil” Religion

Nightwalkers

Strengths: Transformation, Strength, Intelligence
Weaknesses: Fire, Magic

We also listed the strengths and weaknesses of the three creatures. We weren't really sure to put for the Nightwalkers though, beside what is there. We don't want them to be too overpowered though.

Last edited by Blue Blood on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverthewolf Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:34 am

Nice; I'm kinda glad this rp is being redone because i could never really get in ahaha ;u;
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Well.
I'll put the strengths they have in their myths and their abilities.
Pick and choose.

Nightwalkers are highly intelligent. They're not gonna be dumb as hell, and if they took over Heaven, and we keep that idea that they went for the angels because it'd allow them to control Earth even easier, it seems like they are, or at least the ones leading are. They lead the undead as that's some of their mystical power things, and they will participate in battle. Meaning they're also strong in their own form, probably stronger that in their transformed one of course (this isnt even my final form). They're also probably physically strong and such given their size.

Their main weakness is fire, but they are able to be killed by weapons or magic, I just guess it's really hard to do.

I mean, if they took over Heaven, they should at least be durable enough to do so, but not so that you're like stabbing a mountain in an attempt to get a hill.

Also, do you think that maybe the Devils would wonder why the angels never fell if they turned bad?
Or maybe it's kinda.
Because there isn't any God anymore as I'd assume the Nightwalkers took care of it, they'd just think that because of that, they couldn't fall since they couldn't be punished?
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:32 pm

I would guess that the Devils don't really take too much notice until the Angels come to accuse them. They will just kind of ignore and laugh at the Angels when they accuse them, but then some will also grow curious later on.
Each Devil will probably come up with their own theory until they find out about the Nightwalkers.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Milodabilo Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Well. I'd assume even Devils would know that any angel against the lord and savior amen would be punished, I mean the first 'Devil' was.

So maybe that could be a thing they think about as to why they didn't fall.

Of course it'd be wrong but. You know.

And in the myths, Nightwalkers know magic too, so that's another thing that probably wouldn't be a red flag they're different

Since they can do magics
Milodabilo
Milodabilo
Micronation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down