FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap2%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap7%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap4%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap9%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap9%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap7%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap4%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH.

3 posters

Go down

What would be your opinion for if we ever (had to) drop using FH in the group for some reason or another?

Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap20%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap20%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap40%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_lcap0%Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. Empty Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH.

Post by BakaInuNinja Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:06 pm

As title says, vote away~
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. Empty Re: Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH.

Post by Wolpard Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:31 am

My only main worry for if we have to move is the issue on private maps-
I've tried making a private map on one of the IT servers, either IW or ITr, I don't remember, but I found it extremely difficult---
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH. Empty Re: Opinion on options for the group if we have to drop FH.

Post by Blue Blood Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Well, for IT at least, there are dimensions. Idon'tknowifthatisthegamewewilluseornot.
Hopefully the new game will just have a lot of maps/a lot of large maps if we can't have private maps.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down