FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_lcap2%Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_lcap7%Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_lcap4%Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_lcap9%Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_lcap9%Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_lcap7%Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_lcap4%Potential new character roles for restarting I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Potential new character roles for restarting EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Potential new character roles for restarting

3 posters

Go down

Potential new character roles for restarting Empty Potential new character roles for restarting

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Will begin with copying and pasting the old info and we can edit from there.

Order of importance:
King, Queen, Jack, Ace, Priest, Guards, 

Crossed out means dead
Bold means agreed on by the character's RPer

CardRoleClubs
Fire
Diamonds
Earth
Spades
Water
Hearts
Air
KingKingRussiaFranceAmericaGermany
QueenQueenHungaryLiechtensteinEnglandJapan
JackRoyal AdviserBulgariaSwitzerlandNew ZealandItaly
10North Noble
9East NobleMoldovaScotland
8South NobleGalapagos
7West NobleIreland
6King's GuardMariyaIsrael
5Queen's GuardEcuador
4PriestRomaniaNorwayHashima
3Head KnightNetherlands
2Head Royal ServantMexico
AceAmbassador/
Cross-kingdom Messenger
LuxembourgBelgiumCanadaWales
Jokers
Role
Rogue
Rogue
King - The ruler of the kingdom. The king’s job is to make sure their kingdom prospers. The can make treaties, hold political meetings with their government or with royals from the other kingdoms, hold hearings, and control the military. If needed, the king may also go off to war and fight alongside their army.

Queen - The queen has all the same powers of the king. The king will have the final say when it comes to making decisions for the kingdom, but if the king is unable to follow through with their royal duties, such as if the king goes to war or passes away, the queen takes over. In addition, the queen also oversees the servants of the castle and the care for royal heirs.

Jack - The Jacks are the royal advisers of the king and queen. They give them advice when it comes to making decisions. They also know the background information of the other lower cards and keep them in order.

Ten - Seven (The Nobles) - Usually related to either the king or queen by blood, these ranks are put in charge of a certain section of the kingdom and are supposed to keep their section in check.

Six - Five (King and Queen’s Guards) - These are the personal guards to the king and queen. They are chosen personally by the king and queen and are usually a high ranking knight.

Four (Priest) - The priest is the head of the church and controls the religion of the kingdom, performing royal marriages, giving religious advice to the king and queen, performing exorcisms, etc.

Three (Head Knight) - The Head Knights are in control of the kingdom’s army. If the king does not physically join the war, they are the ones who lead the army into battle. Their decisions must be approved by the king and queen and if there is no head knight, either the king or queen’s guard takes over until another is chosen.

Two (Head Royal Servant) - They are in charge of the lesser servants of the palace and help the queen keep the palace running smoothly.

Ace (Royal Ambassador) - An Ace is in charge when it comes to keeping foreign relations in order. They plan meetings with foreign royals and their aces and will travel to the other kingdoms with or without the king and queen to discuss foreign relations.

Jokers - The Jokers are exiled royals, often being related to either the king or queen that were born cursed. They are marked by a birthmark in the shape of a zero. The Jokers have the innate ability to control all elements with practice and therefore may be used by the kingdom, but it is because of their instability that makes them cursed. They can either make a kingdom prosper, cause its destruction, or be completely useless. It depends on how they are used and if they are used correctly or not. Because of this they are very often abandoned or exiled as soon as possible to avoid potential destruction.

Last edited by BakaInuNinja on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Potential new character roles for restarting Empty Re: Potential new character roles for restarting

Post by Blue Blood Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:40 pm

I thought maybe New Zealand could be the Spades Jack and Bulgaria could be the Clubs Jack. If Heta wants to do that.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Potential new character roles for restarting Empty Re: Potential new character roles for restarting

Post by Blue Blood Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:15 pm

I thought I would post the ideas we came up for the new plot and story as well. Nothing is final, so things can change.

• The plot will stay that Pangea cursed the land for the Kingdom of Deck being split up, but it will only be Pangea carrying out the curse, not the Jokers. Her spirit may also come back to haunt the land if we need a physical being to actually fight.
  • Clubs will still be trying to take the vacant Hearts land, which Spades and Diamonds will want to stop. 
  • If we decide Hearts can be reborn, a character from one of the other three kingdom can come forth with royal blood from Hearts. IthoughtitcouldpossiblybeSpain,becauseofItalybeingtheJack,butitisopenfordiscussion. 
  • Each kingdom has an element and magic can be used to summon the element when the kingdom faces troubled times. The element may only be called upon when it is most needed. Priests can control all four elements, but have most control over their kingdom's element. The king, queen, and heirs may also learn how to control the elements, but only the one of their kingdom. If Pangea is used and takes a physical form, she will also be able to control all four elements along with the priests.

Some smaller/side plot elements

• Belgium and Luxembourg being half-siblings from different kingdoms. (And discovering having an older sibling from Spades who has now died?)
  • The former Clubs Jack was killed/banished for a possible or suspected affair with the Queen.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Ohoh. Sure, yes, I can do that. 
Double Jack.
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Oh also I thought on the idea of how they would deal with the curse- It could be a cheesey case that they have to find some magical book or object or something and generally stuff that involves them needing to do research on historical things and then whether they decide to try and work together with it or not could cause things.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Haha whoop
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:32 pm

I was wondering if I should make Romano the priest or ace for Hearts and maybe have him come in later as a survivor, like we were going to do with Japan and Wales.
Or do we just want the Hearts to stay dead?
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Uhmmmm I dunno, it depends on how we want the story to go. If we go have it with him being a survivor. It could be the fact that he is a priest being why he is the only survivor???

But then if we have him as someone in one of the other kingdoms we can then try and get more of the roles in the current kingdoms active.
(But then you could make it Spamano being the king and queen to revive the Hearts- :D)
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:48 pm

I do not really know what other role to give him. Not one that is important at least. He can't be any sort of military figure, since he is a coward. The nobles are not technically that important. The only other thing is head servant. He is too lazy for that. I also don't know what other kingdom he would fit in. 

And oh. If he is the priest he might want to keep his job though. (SpainwouldbethequeenthoughandRomanotheking).
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down