FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_lcap2%Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_lcap7%Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_lcap4%Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_lcap9%Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_lcap9%Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_lcap7%Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_lcap4%Belgium and Romania headcannons I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Belgium and Romania headcannons EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Belgium and Romania headcannons

2 posters

Go down

Belgium and Romania headcannons Empty Belgium and Romania headcannons

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Because I haven't really got any for Iceland yet whoops.

Romania:

• I see him as not actually being a Vampire, because I don't really think that makes sense considering he's also a country, however, he likes to think and pretend that he's a vampire so will generally act like he is one.He both finds it fun, and also uses it as a way to get some people's attention, even though it's a 'double-edged sword' sort of thing, since it scares some others, including his own people.
    So he isn't actually harmed by light or anything. NOR DOES HE SPARKLE.
  • I think that the three past places of Moldavia, Wallachia, and Transylvania(which nowadays largely make up Romania and Moldova) would be three separate people, but siblings. It has been confirmed in Hetalia Cannon that Romania as a character does represent the previous Wallachia, but it hasn't been officially confirmed that the current Moldova character represents the past Moldavia(But that's my headcannon), and of course there would then be a Transylvania.
  • I guess technically Romania should have been partially raised and influenced by Rome. I personally see it like this: The Ancient who was the Ancestor of the three 'siblings'(In reference to the above point), was Dacia, Rome though conquered Dacia(and so Dacia lived with him for a while, along with the three who were still really young). So the three grew to have similar habits to Rome(But not being blood related to him, are still pretty different to him too) and are kind of like adopted cousins to the Italys.
  • He is actually cautious about real vampires and will be suspicious of any traditional folklore signs of them.
  • He really enjoys reading fantasy/fairytale/horror stories~
  • He tries to be nice to almost everyone, Hungary excluded, but his quirkyness just makes it hard to tell.
  • When he was little/a chibi/Wallachia, he was very nervous of others.
  • 2P: He is more paranoid about vampires, openly disliking and being a little scared of them, however can't help but be overly fascinated by aspects of them(Blood, mainly~ >u>) which he denies having anything to do with vampires even though it can be obvious. Usually keeps on a neutral expression however is generally just moody and has a short temper, but also lazy. Feels most content when there are less people around.
  • Human name: Demitrie Vladimirescu, 2P Human name: Vlad

Belgium:

• She very much likes to avoid and stop fighting between others, also disliking taking sides, considering the conflict between Flanders and Wallonia(I believe this is the main cause of political conflict in the country) and how it has been mentioned about the two becoming their own separate countries. Similarly the country allows it's Communities and Regions to have their own international relations(From what I've seen this is largely related to Dutch and French relations). And also how it was originally intended for Belgium to stay neutral amongst other countries, but ended up just being an invasion pathway and warground, therefore trying to reduce conflict also helps protect the country.
  • It is said officially that she has business skills and is mature, but I do think that she would be very organised and ... leader-like? Deep down, considering the EU(European Union)and NATO(North Atlantic Treaty Organization) have their headquarters in Brussels. But it's usually hard to tell behind her bubbly personality anyway so it takes serious situations to bring that side out.
  • Along similar lines to the points above, I think she would try to see and treat all Europe as family, just with a bit of awkwardness/unease towards Germany due to the past.
  • She likes to get things done asap, no procrastination.
  • Tends to overcomplicate plans and ideas.
  • She doesn't not like Netherlands, but likes to make a point of proving to him that she is fine as an independent country and can be just as good if not better than him.
  • If she has a problem, or something bad happens, she tries not to dwell on it but instead focuses on trying to make things better again herself.
  • She may sometimes, find herself talking to herself and using bits of Walloon. (Tohelpmewiththis- http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Walloon_Swadesh_list ) and if any younger person/nation questions it, she will probably react by being sad over how little it's used nowadays.
  • It's not uncommon for her to be super busy at times due to all the EU and other international institutions and things which are based in the country/Brussels, she may have to help organise meetings with them.
  • If anyone tells her to do something/not to do something(ExceptNeth---), even if she thinks otherwise, she'll most likely reluctantly agree with them.
  • Likes to use emotes online, especially ones with a 'w' or '3' mouth. ( :3 owo .w. ;3 >w> )
  • 2P: Dresses flashy, gives up on things easily, doesn't really treat others nice but expects them to treat her nice, otherwise doesn't really care about others' opinions on her or anything. 
  • Human name - Belle, 2P Human name - Emma.

As intended with this section of the forum, if I got anything wrong, or you have any other thoughts on the characters, feel free to tell me~

Time to go read all this history now.

Last edited by BakaInuNinja on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 22 times in total
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Belgium and Romania headcannons Empty Re: Belgium and Romania headcannons

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:39 am

Oohhh. I know I've been using 'Vlad' as Romania's human name. And it does fit in that it's very stereotypically Romanian, and Hetalia is all about stereotypes.
But after reading lots of fanfics, I've seen 'Dimitrie' as quite a popular name for him that I also like much more.
Plus I have read that there have been important people in the country's history with that name, I mean that not so much in the 'I'll name him after Romanian royalty' way, but more that it was definitely used as a name back then so yeah.
Whadda you guys think?
((If anything, I think Vlad could be better for his 2P human name?))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

I've never really seen 'Dimitrie' used as his human name, only 'Vlad'. But I really like both. C:
But you seem to really like 'Dimitrie', so you might as well go with that then? :>

Also something else I may as well mention in this post. I have a headcannon that Belgium likes to read comics in her free time, because of all the Belgian comic books and how it's basically considered it's own comic book style (There's Franco-Belgian and just Belgian I think? LolmaybeIshouldaddFranceinthatheadcannon). They also influenced a lot of European comic styles I believe? MyschoolfriendisabigcomicwhoreIhearthisstuffalot.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Oohh. Well really I've only seen specifically 'Demitrie' once or twice. But then 'Demitri' is used in several fanfics I've seen by multiple people. I personally prefer 'Demitri' But I think with the e on the end is more accurate I guess?
(Other names like Valentin, Mircea and Alin are around too, ButIstillpreferthemupthere.)

And oh yeah that stuff never occurred to me! o:
HahaFranceandBelgiumcomicbooknerdparties. *Shotdead*
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down