FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_lcap2%Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_lcap7%Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_lcap4%Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_lcap9%Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_lcap9%Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_lcap7%Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_lcap4%Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons

Go down

Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons Empty Russia, Switzerland, France, and Luxembourg Headcanons

Post by Wolpard Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:50 am

Russia

• He speaks pretty good French. However, he's gotten rusty at it lately.
  • His official 'snapping point' was on Bloody Sunday and onto the Russian Revolution. Since the fall of the USSR he has calmed down, although not very well trusted by others because of his past actions.
  • He is oblivious to harm he causes or has caused to others.
  • He very rarely takes off his scarf, even if it's hot, since it reminds him of the times he and his sisters were closer.
  • He has a hard time forgiving and forgetting, even though he expects it from everyone else.
  • He easily forgets things that he himself has done and didn't come out the way he had hoped.
  • He is convinced that almost everyone he knows is his friend.

Switzerland

• He has difficulty trusting others.
  • No matter who it is, he's always willing to come to the aid of anyone who truly needs it.
  • In his mind, he does in fact consider several countries as his friends, although denying it. He considers Austria as his best friend, although denying it as well. The only one he'll usually admit to him liking is Liechtenstein; if asked about any other friends he'll simply say "You don't know who they are."
  • He has trouble taking sides, even in small arguments- unless the results affect him in either a negative or positive way.
  • He feels bad of himself when reminded of certain steps he took to bring himself out of poverty.
  • France is his cousin, but he prevents everyone from knowing about it. The only person he admits is family, is Liechtenstein, who isn't even genetically related to him.
  • Sometimes when he shoots his gun at people, he is shooting blanks (so not always...)

France

• He does not like to fight, even if he gets himself involved in a lot of them, but not only because he is 'more of a lover', but because he is afraid he will loose.
  • He's easily offended when he's turned down in a relationship (both romantic and non-romantic), although hiding it and denying it when around others.
  • Seeing others (especially good friends) in happy relationships always makes him smile.
  • When he looses a battle or war, his excuse is, "I'm a lover, not a fighter".
  • His best friends are Spain and Prussia.

Luxembourg

• Unlike his older brother, he's pretty okay spending a lot of money. In fact, he does it sometimes to show off or frustrate Netherlands.
  • He generally likes to poke fun at Netherlands in general anyway (like pretty much copying his flag, and saying he uses too much hair gel- even though he uses quite a lot himself). Sometimes purposely starting arguments that need to be intervened by someone (such as a certain sister person).
  •  He's a very hard worker and often busies himself too much to the point where he has no time for anything else. Getting him to go out to do stuff is a rare occasion!
  • Germany is a bit of an annoyance to him. It's not that he hates him, he is just a lame neighbor. They could get along if they needed to but throwing small insults at Germany here and there is just too tempting.

(I will add onto it more later. Let me know if you want an explanation for something I guess. I don't feel like cluttering this post with explanations- unless someone actually cares to know about something in particular. Also, if you have any suggestions or want to share any headcanons for these characters, feel free to comment! I'll be adding to this as I please, so I might include any of your headcanons if I accept them.)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down