FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:59 pm

Lolyeahitdoes.
But the easiest way to give a basis for a RP is to have two separate groups conflicting so--

Unless we were to try and think of any other ideas for RPing.
Like there could be something happening/about to happen which means the three groups actually need to try and work together with something.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread

Post by Blue Blood Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:53 am

We could always try to start it without a plot and see if one forms.
We can start off with the interactions of the three groups and see what happens.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:14 am

Yesyesyes
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:17 am

So,shouldwestart?
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:41 am

Was gonna say sure but just randomly thought something first.
About the fox fires for Kitsune.
For those trying to hide/live amongst people they would be a dead giveaway, so, what should we do about that?
Humans being unable to see fox fires, or fox fires not being visible in human form, having the ability to make them invisible for periods of time, them literally just carrying things about with them that they hide them in, orrrr----
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:04 am

Yes, let them just stick the fox fire in a box that they carry with it wherever they go.
Idon'thaveanykitsunecharacterssoitdoesnotmattertomeha.
I think humans not being able to see it or it not being visible in their human forms would be best.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:17 pm

Haha I guess not being visible to humans it is then :D?
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Yeahnotbeingvisibletohoomanssoundsbest
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Okay :D
Sohowdowestart.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:10 am

Someonemaketheboardandsomeoneposts. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:33 am

Wait is this a modern setting or a more medieval-y setting or? Idunnowasthatsaid?
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:47 am

Ithinkwesaidkindahistoricalbutinageneralsetting, nospecificplaceorrrr?
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:34 am

Yes, a general, historical setting. I think considering what they are, if we did pick a specific place, it would be somewhere in Asia (eventhoughalmostnoneofthecharactersareAsian), but we said more general. Unless that wants to be changed. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:38 am

Haha it'd be weird and difficult to make it all. Asian-y |D
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverthewolf Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:28 am

Pfft yeah, maybe some sort of fictional location? Or somewhere on the border of Asia and Europe?
(OfftopicbutshouldIjustaddmycharacterstothelistorshouldItypeitoutinacommentIdon'twanttodosomethingwrongfff)
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:47 am

You can just add them if you can. If not, just post what they would be.

Baka suggested (and I did before as well) that we could say the humans could threaten those who live in a wild territory.
I don't know if we would completely focus on that as the main plot or if that is just something we could start with.
For now, it can at least get the role play going. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Question.
About Bel in this.
It bothers me that she has blue as a part of her design because that's like not her colour.
Should I just leave her as she is in this?
Or maybe just change the blue to red anyway.
Or generally only change the design.
Orrr Change the element she has and therefore tweak the design accordingly.
Orrrrrrrr????

Also Wolp I picture Bel and Lux living together around hoomans?
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:01 am

Whichever you prefer?
Iwouldchangeherelementswithhercolorsthough. Maybe earthy stuff could work?? I know red works for Bel but something like fire doesnt really seem fitting to me lolIdunno. 

Andyesyeshoomans.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:21 am

LolyeahfireisjustallroarscaryburnyandBelistooniceforthat.
I think I might stick with the idea of using earth though.

Hooooomaaansss
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverthewolf Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:04 am

IaddedGermanytotheKumihotobalanceitout
I made Greece a mountain kitsune because of how mountainous the country is (Imeanreallyit'smostlymountainandsea)
AlsoIcelandisatimeHuliJingbecauseomgIcelandisaprettyoldcountryandalsoGreeceisalreadymountain
Silverthewolf
Silverthewolf
Super Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:34 am

-copies Baka-

lazy sketches are lazy

Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread - Page 2 207qbf6
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:43 pm

I do not remember if anyone asked this and I don't want to read through all the posts again. What makes the Kumiho bad exactly? Are they just stuck up or do they actually do things to people or other foxes/animals?
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Just that they see themselves as a species are superior, but they are all individuals so they'd have their own specific preferences for things or what they do about it.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:06 am

How much do the humans know about the foxes? They dislike or a weary of them, but do they know there are so many in the area where they live? Or are they more of a legend or rare creature they hardly ever see?
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:58 pm

I would say some sort of legend? Or common belief that they exist? It takes place in a sort of pre-industrial time I guess, so people might be more superstitious and believe in magical stuffs-
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next