FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Hetalia Gakuen I_vote_lcap2%Hetalia Gakuen I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Hetalia Gakuen I_vote_lcap7%Hetalia Gakuen I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Hetalia Gakuen I_vote_lcap4%Hetalia Gakuen I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Hetalia Gakuen I_vote_lcap9%Hetalia Gakuen I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Hetalia Gakuen EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Hetalia Gakuen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Hetalia Gakuen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Hetalia Gakuen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Hetalia Gakuen EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Hetalia Gakuen EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Hetalia Gakuen EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Hetalia Gakuen EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Hetalia Gakuen EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Hetalia Gakuen EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Hetalia Gakuen EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Hetalia Gakuen EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Hetalia Gakuen EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Hetalia Gakuen EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Hetalia Gakuen EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Hetalia Gakuen EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Hetalia Gakuen EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Hetalia Gakuen EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Hetalia Gakuen EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Hetalia Gakuen EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hetalia Gakuen

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hetalia Gakuen Empty Hetalia Gakuen

Post by Wolfhiidan Wed May 15, 2013 10:50 pm

So Baka and I thought it'd be a great idea to include a Gakuen Rp on forum~! For those who aren't aware, it's basically a high school/Private school Roleplay. No direct plot or anything; or at least at the moment so just have fun with it. Enjoy the fun, the humor, the drama, ect.!~ And since I can't think of what else to say, I'll just start now. <3

Roderich entered the slightly busy building, making his way to his locker with a irritated grumble. How me hated coming to school. It wasn't so much the education aspect; The young man always got high marks and did easily well in school; it was just all the people. Roderich wasn't much of the social type nor did he tolerate immaturity or anyother foolishness lightly and there was plenty of it here in school. He wasn't completely alone though; he has a few share of childhood friends to accompany him but he still tended to keep to himself. He grabbed the Advance Geometry textbook out his locker along with his notebook before slamming the locker shut. He advanced down the hall but not to class, oh no. He had to meet up with his friends as always as they often walked to class together. He arrived at the corner and waited patiently for his 2 friends.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

http://Wolfhiidan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hetalia Gakuen Empty Re: Hetalia Gakuen

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Strolling along the halls, Belle glanced at her watch just to be sure she wasn't late, she had already grabbed everything she would need for now. With a nod of content that she surely wouldn't be late she continued, soon seeing the Austrian and waving her arm in the air as she called out to him "Hi Roderich! How are you today?"
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Wed May 15, 2013 11:52 pm

(Oh okay. This will be fun.)

Nikolai ran up to the school building, following the other students inside. Making his way through the crowd, he headed over to his locker. Once he had gotten his things for the day, he looked up at the clock to check the time. He wasn't late yet. Closing his locker, he headed down the hallway to his first class.

Seamus growled under his breath, slamming his locker shut angrily. Time for another great day at school. Scowling, the redhead walked past - or rather, shoved - the people in the hallway to get to class on time.

(lets get this party started)
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Wed May 15, 2013 11:57 pm

"Guten Morgen," Roderich greeted his friend in his native tongue as she approached him. "I'm fine as ever this morning; how about yourself?"
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu May 16, 2013 1:43 am

(do I smell high school drama in the future)

Being shoved along with other people by the redheaded peer, Vash scowled, "Watch where you are going you idiot," he growled, before storming away from the situation. Like always, he was readily prepared for the day, his hands carrying just the things he needed for his first class. There was still time before he really needed to head to class, so he kept moving until he saw familiar faces. He inched toward the two, before stopping a bit short, leaning against the wall about 3 or 4 feet away. He didn't really bother to greet them, but waited for them to notice him first, if anything.

Last edited by Wolpard on Thu May 16, 2013 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu May 16, 2013 2:29 am

Before Roderich had gotten Belle's reply, he had glanced up and saw their good friend Vash just a few feet away. He smiled slightly, signaling him to come over, not wanting to interrupt Belle from answering him.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu May 16, 2013 2:49 am

Vash huffed, rolling his eyes slightly, before inching a bit closer to the two after being signaled to do so. Still, he kept his mouth shut, slightly peering at the others, watching the newly-started conversation.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 am

Having heard what Vash said, Seamus looked back and glared at the blonde before continuing to head down the hallway. Huffing, he muttered quietly to himself, entering the classroom and sitting down in his desk, glaring at practically nothing.

(i like being grumpy)
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu May 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Ivan made way in through the school doors, cheery and smiling as always. His hair was in a slight mess, as if he didn't really try to make it nice when he had first woke up, but it wasn't all too bad. He towered almost all the other students, yes, but it didn't seem to bother him as he maneuvered past them to receive his belongings. Once he reached his locker, he opened it slowly and quietly, as if he was in no hurry or that he didn't really want to be heard. He took a couple things out, before stuffing them under his arms to close his locker, then grabbed them normally in his hands again as he turned his direction toward his first class. Entering the class, he only saw one other student sat down inside- Seamus- so he assumed he was somewhat earlier than he usually is. Without a word, he moved to the back of the class, and sat down.

(Ivan is totally one of those kids who sits in back and eats snacks quietly.)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Thu May 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Glancing over at Ivan, he frowned. Were they really the only two to get here so far? Blinking, he switched his gaze to the clock on the wall. Class should be starting soon, so where the hell was everybody?

Nikolai walked into the classroom quietly. Noticing that only two students were inside, he frowned before going over to one of the seats near the wall and sitting down, placing his books on his desk.
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri May 17, 2013 11:36 am

((Omfg. We're using human names here, now I will have to use Hashi's new one this will feel so so so weird.
Oh yeah. Will this be based in the Gakuen Hetalia thing, where they still do represent Countries and stuff, or will this be a humanised school thing?
AlsoItypedmostofthislastnightbutthenIgotwaywaywaytootiredandpassedoutwhoops.))

"I'm great- Oh hi to you too~" Belle happily replied, giving another little wave at the two before continuing, "So~! Time to head off to lesson now then?", clearly not intending to be late.

Arashi quickly made his way through the halls, dodging and avoiding people as much as he could, He'd rather get in the classroom as soon as he could so at least there would be less people waking around into each other. Plus if he got there late he'd end up with the class staring at him and he did not want all that attention. Upon entering the classroom he quickly and quietly made his way to an out-of-the-way seat with a frown clear on his face.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Fri May 17, 2013 8:33 pm

"Indeed it is," Roderich clarified as he checked his watch. "Better hurry before we're late; though I will say math isn't really my favorite subject." He added along with a small chuckle. He turned around then lead the way to class in a slightly quickened pace. Once he had entered, Roderich took his regular seat: A lovely desk by the window, not too far from the front. He sat down, placing his bag beside him and his textbook to the side of his desk before pulling out a novel to entertain him while he waited for the lesson to begin.

Maddie stumbled into class after having to dodge her way through the insane traffic that was in the hallway. Thankfully she made it to class on time and her day got even better as she spotted her usually gloomy friend, Arashi already here. She raced over, taking the desk beside the boy and smiled brightly. "Hello, Arashi!" She beamed. "How's your morning been?"

Frenemies<3))

Last edited by Wolfhiidan on Sat May 18, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Sat May 18, 2013 1:15 am

Seamus watched as several others appeared in the classroom. He crossed his arms over his chest, waiting impatiently for class to start already. He just wanted this day to go by faster so he could get through his classes then leave. As usual.
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sat May 18, 2013 3:33 am

Vash let out a small "Hi," in reply, before Roderich spoke. "Math isn't that bad," he commented, a bit frustrated that others found it as their hardest subject or least favorite or something of that sort. He too, then went and left in the direction of the classroom, and, once entering, he instinctively took the seat behind Roderich.

(Headcannon that math is Switz's best subject of the four main subjects. Because banking. Good with numbers. Yes.)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed May 29, 2013 1:19 am

((Guuuyysssssss. Twothoughts. Is this going to be a general Human school RP, or the actual Gakuen Hetalia thing where they still represent places? Second. Would they be in dorms? C: If so sharing them will be fun.))

With a roll of his eyes at how cheerful the girl was- How was she always like that?- Arashi shrugged, "What do you think? The same 'Fine' as always while school is still here." It's not like he hated school, just, repeatedly having to sit and do as the teachers say whilst surrounded by lots of other students for hours a day wasn't the most pleasant idea to him. Shifting to face her and resting his elbow on the desk and his cheek on his fist, he continued, "Well has anything interesting happened for you then?"

Humming contently, Belle followed after the two, quietly adding along "Math is ... okay." It wasn't nearly her best subject but at least not her worst. Once in the classroom she placed her bag by a seat to the side of theirs and seeing as the teacher wasn't here yet, sat on the desk and faced the two. "So," she began, "Have you done the homework?"

((Thatsoundslikesomereallybadcliffhangerinastory))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed May 29, 2013 4:03 pm

(Pffffthahaha. And either one? ;u; I don't mind myself if they still represent places or general school RPing. Butit'sintheAUsectionsooo?? Alsoyes. We must have dorms. LolIfeelbadwithwhoeverhastobunkwitheitherSwitzORRussia. Also look who's breaking school rules and is sitting in her computer classroom alone while everyone is out on a field trip. -notsupposedtobeherehahahaoops-)

Vash looked over at Belle with a lifted eyebrow. "Who'd be stupid enough not to do the homework?" he responded, "Unless you plan on failing the class or something."

Ivan counted each person as they stepped into the classroom. He was still sitting in the back, silently, and nodded to himself as another person made their way in.

(Shortresponseswheee)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Wed May 29, 2013 8:22 pm

(Ithink. Normalpeople? And. Dorms yes. Who's sharing a room with who?)

Nikolai watched silently as the students gathered into the classroom and conversed between each other. Not wanting to chat with anyone, he waited patiently for class to begin, quickly going through his homework and notes, making sure he had everything.

(wOlpyourebel)
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu May 30, 2013 8:55 pm

"No need to be so hasty, Vash," Roddy commented. He placed his novel aside and turned his attention back to his friends, joining the conversation. "Naturally, I did my homework though I will say these problems are a great annoyance. I'm guessing you 'forgot' to do yours, Belle?"

"Oh," Maddie muttered as her smile faded to a frown for a moment before bouncing back to a smile. "Well, did you do the homework from yesterday? I swear, it was a huge pain." She groaned.

Dorms, yus. IguessRoddyandVashcanshareifthat'sfine?))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri May 31, 2013 1:15 am

"Hm? Of course not~ I did it!" After pausing for a moment Belle continued with a sheepish expression, "Well I tried to do it at least." Math wasn't her strong point, but that won't stop her from trying.

((Belgium = Takes work srsly I figure because of the whole being business-y thing. Also. We going to skip the lesson or do people want to still RP it?))

Arashi of course didn't struggle with the homework, not because he particularly wanted to do well with it but rather his generally more antisocial tendencies left him with more free time to practice. "Yes, I did it. It wasn't that bad." He said with a slight tilt of the head, and then with a smirk emerging he suggested "If you don't get it then I can explain."
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri May 31, 2013 2:21 am

(Suuuure? AndIvoteforskippingthelessonyes.)

Vash rolled his eyes at Roderich's response to him, before going into his bag to retrieve any work or supplies he needed out for the class.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Fri May 31, 2013 2:35 am

"Well that's good to here," Roddy said with a small smile. He pulled out his notebook and sighed irritably as he checked his watch. "When is our teacher showing up? The lesson should have started 5 minutes ago!"

Maddie hesitated as she considered Arashi's offer. He's never bothered to help her with anything before and the had always kinda competed when it came to doing work.... So why is he trying to help now? Perhaps he's just trying to be nice to her? "You'd really do that?" Maddie stuttered, taken aback.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri May 31, 2013 9:02 pm

"Really- Oh wow he is!" Belle huffed an exasperated sigh after glancing at the clock. After a quick pause she jumped up and creept towards the classroom door, peeking out into the hallway. Almost immediately though she rushed back to sit on her seat, muttering out a quick "Nope, here sir comes." As she began to pull out everything needed from her bag.

With a nod, smirk still in place Arashi responded, "I wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it. I can always take the offer back." To be honest, the reason he was offering was because he thought it would be fun to be able to boss her about for a while whilst proving her wrong with the work.

((C:))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:39 am

"It's about time he showed up," Roddy grumbled. He put away his novel and opened his notebook to a fresh new page for the lesson.

"Oh," Maddie muttered. "No wait-- I guess I could use some help. How's after school for you?" She asked a bit nervously. She couldn't believe Arashi was actually willing to help her.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:05 am

"Yeah. That will do." Arashi contently agreed, any time would work for him really, oh right, where would the go? "Library?". He soon groaned lightly in annoyance however in hearing that the teacher was here. And so begins another day.

((Okay so then timeskip to end of the lesson now?))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:59 pm

"Sure!" Madeline beamed in agreement. She was about to say something else but paused, seeing the
teacher entered the room. She sighed quietly to herself as she sunk down in her chair and prepared herself for yet another boring day of math.

Yus. Skip da lesson.))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next