FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Pirate AU - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Pirate AU - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Pirate AU - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Pirate AU - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Pirate AU - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Pirate AU - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Pirate AU - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Pirate AU - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Pirate AU - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Pirate AU

+2
Blue Blood
Heta
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pirate AU - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirate AU

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:03 am

"It's alright," Maddie said tensely. She held out the chest and took a better look at it. It didn't look old or beaten up in anyway; it looked rather nice and simple. "I snagged it off some Navel Officer. It's not much, just a few coins and other junk."
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

http://Wolfhiidan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:10 am

"Ah, I see." Arthur said, his eyes drifting to the box. He wanted to have a look inside of the chest himself. He wanted to see if there really was only a few coins inside of the chest or to see if there was anything more valuable inside. He decided against it though. It was a rather small chest. There probably wasn't much inside that would be worth trying to steal from the girl. He lifted his gaze to look back up at her. "You have quite the guts though to go snatching things that belong to the royal navy though." He said, a slightly impressed smirk resting on his lips.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:24 am

(HISSS STAY AWAY- look I'm not doing my work Blue)

"Oi! Maddie it's time to g-" Francis, stepping behind Maddie, began to call out for the young girl to alert her that it was time to head back out to see again to do... pirate business. He put a hand on one of her shoulders, pulling her back a bit, protectively. "Who's this you are speaking with?"

(startingpostisshortbecausefuckyou)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:10 am

"Eh, well you gotta come up with something fun to do around here." She had to admit, this guy was kinda cool. She wondered what kind of business he's been up to as a pirate considering he hated the Royal Navy as well. Maddie soon felt a hand grip her shoulders and looked behind her. Of course it would be her father coming to check up on her, not like she needed it. She quickly hid the chest behind her back before rolling her eyes. "Just having a bit of small talk here with this fine gentleman," she explained.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Lifting his gaze up, Arthur saw a man standing behind the girl, one the girl seemed to know. He easily detected that protectiveness, as well as the accent, in the man's voice. Such a shame. This man was most likely going to ruin the conversation that he had been having with the girl and his amusement would be gone. Still, Arthur didn't become hostile just yet. He did throw a smirk to the Frenchman though and wasn't as polite to him as he was to the girl. "We're just having a talk. Nothing to get your knickers in a bunch over."

(You little shit. I told you to do your work. I'm not being nice to you next time.)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:06 pm

(Shhh I was too tired for maths)

"Hmm." Francis didn't like the looks of this guy she was talking to- especially since he'd given him a suspicious look. But ah well, it was time to leave anyway, and hopefully that would be enough to get him away from her. "Well, let's go. The others are waiting for us," He said again, nudging Maddie in the direction of the ship.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:30 pm

"Do we have to leave right at this second?" Maddie questioned. She wasn't very motivated to leave the port just yet. It's not like they had anything important to attend to so why leave in such a hurry? "I want to stay longer!"
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:41 pm

"Yes. Why don't you just leave the girl alone and let her do what she wants?" Arthur said, siding with the girl who did not want to leave. He did actually enjoy the girl's company, but he was mostly speaking up to annoy the Frenchman who was trying to get her to leave. 
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:53 pm

From his position on a rooftop at the port, a feathered figure suspiciously peered down to the streets below. This place had grown too busy for his liking, and he was currently making his way towards the docks whilst avoiding being seen- that's never a very good thing. Being a Harpy meant that if he were spotted, it would be highly likely that someone would want to capture him. Plus with his kind being uncommon even for non-humans in these parts and being a male as opposed to the more common female harpy just made him that bit more odd. Whilst he could always travel away over land, which also may be safer in some ways, his body wasn't built for walking or flying long distances and he wouldn't have food guaranteed.
And so came his current decision, with one last glance over a roof he stretched his arm-wings and jumped into the air, doing his best to stay above most peoples' fields of vision, he latched onto the very tip of the mast of a ship. With a quick glance downwards, he released a sigh of relief at the crows nest being unoccupied for now and he slid down to hide in it. There would be no doubt that those on this ship would eventually notice him, but there were certainly places around the ship in which he could evade the pirates when that time came. At least this way he would be able to cover a large distance with little effort, have available food, and sure have hopefully interesting people to watch, so long as he doesn't actually get caught.

((Lololol- Massive intro-y thing for Hashi. AlsothatismeanttobetheFrenchyshipyes. One Baka per ship.))

Like many others, Santiago was taking this time at the shore to enjoy having his feet firmly on the ground. He hadn't strayed too far from the ship but was now sat on a box, curiously peering around at the nearby goings on. He didn't resemble too much what one may expect of a pirate, although someone could notice his more roughed-up clothes, small bundle of maps tied to his waist or hilt of an unseen weapon. He certainly would have liked to wander off and chat with those going about their business here, but along the same point most people here seemed rather busy! Although, he figured, that probably should be expected at a port.

((I think I really have begun to go into storytelling more more often.
Noideahowtostartwithmermaidyet-
AlsoIggyhasthelaziestpiratesever.))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:34 am

"But the others are waiting!" Francis whined, not wanting to wait any longer, "We'll come back to a port another time. Maybe we can stay longer next time. But for now we should go!" He began to tug on Maddie's sleeve, trying to drag her over to the ship.

(Beingbossedarounbylittledaughterthing-- Harpy on board let's kill and eat it- probablytastesbetterthanwhattheyalreadyhave)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:45 am

Maddie hissed furiously but cooperated. "It was nice talking to you sir," she thanked before turning towards the ship. "Alright, let's get the hell outta here before I get jailed again." She pulled away out of her father's grip and headed towards the ship all by herself.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Arthur watched the girl and the Frenchman walk off. He was slightly disappointed to see her go, but he would get over it quickly. Pushing off the crates he had been leaning on and stood up straight. Perhaps it was time that he should be sailing off. Turning around, he went to climb back onto his ship. 

(Madeline's boyfriend is a bird)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:00 pm

(Tweettweet)

Francis followed Maddie over to the ship. Once arrived, he jumped aboard quickly. "We're here," he called, "let's start moving out!"

"Took long enough," Vash complained, getting up from his seat on a few crates.

(lookaSwiss)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:20 pm

Seamus looked up at the sound of footsteps. Noticing Arthur returning onto the ship, he spoke up. "Hey, what took you so long?" he asked getting up from where he was sitting.

Alejandro hopped down from where he was originally sat, then leaning up against one of the ship's walls, waiting for the captain's orders.

"Oh, we're heading off?" Jaime spoke, getting to his feet and stretching his arms a bit. "Great!"

[reallyshortpostsbutohwell- also hello mexican is here]
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Arthur was first approached by his older brother as he walked onto the ship. "I was just talking to someone. That's all." He answered simply. "We're going to be setting off. Is Dylan here? I saw him walking off a little while ago." He asked, glancing around the deck of his ship. "And where is Santiago? I need to speak with him."

(Enter the Canadian.)

Matthew saw Francis and Madeline coming onto the ship. He walked over to the two when he heard they were going to set off. "We're leaving already? We haven't been here that long."
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:37 am

(Yes, why is my boyfriend a Harpie?)

"That's exactly what I said," Maddie grumbled bitterly. "I can hardly wait to get back to the empty sea."  She slipped away from everyone else and went back to her private quarters. It wasn't anything fancy, but she would proudly admit it to be her own little bubble of freedom. She plopped down onto her small bunk and sat the small chest she had stole down before her. Her curiosity got the best of her and soon she rummaging through the chest for anything special. "Gold, gold, gold, jewels, gold, part of a map, gold, gold--" Maddie soon stopped in her tracks then backtracked. The young girl pulled out a small slip of paper that looked to be part of a map. It was about a quarter size of a real map and she would have been more excited if it were the whole map together. "Just the "X", huh?" She muttered to herself. "Might as well hold on to it. Never know when it'll come in handy." She folded the piece neatly and stuck it inside her coat for safe keeping.

(Now Iggy has a reason to go after me)
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuklear-Bunnies Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Dylan still wandered around somewhere at the port, almost forgetting it was soon time to leave. Probably he should head back? 
Well, at least he got to see a little from outside the ship, there would be more chances to take a walk. He turned and went back, towards the ship.
(I'll now make a description of his pirate look. c:)
No one around would ever expect him to be a pirate, or to do anything illegal. Dylan was clothed simple but firm, kept in green and brown tones. He carried no weapons with him, exept for a small dagger in his pocket. For emergencies only.
His reddish blonde hair was loosely bound behind his neck and wavy strips of hair stock out everywhere, which caused him to look a little more like a child, which he wasn't.

It took only about five minutes to reach the ship. His brother seemed to be on board already, but there was no need to hurry, he knew he wouldn't leave him somewhere. Dylan got up to the ship again and walked up to his brother instantly, to tell him that he got back.
Nuklear-Bunnies
Nuklear-Bunnies
City

http://nuklear-bunnies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Absorbed in his surroundings, Santiago thankfully noticed as Dylan passed him and after taking a moment to register that it was another of the crew, realised that they seemed to be gathering back on the ship. Time to set off again it seemed! Hopping to his feet, he strolled back to the ship and made his way onboard.

Arashi let out a quick, slight smile to himself as he heard the sounds below of the pirates arriving on the ship to head off. Finally time to leave and hopefully find a better place to stay- Hopefully the pirates won't be spending too long out on the ocean, he couldn't swim and if his feathers got too wet then he might have trouble flying, so if worst came to worst this could be dangerous, but he'd rather risk that than staying in this growing port town.

((DebatingonusingBelgiumassomethingotherthanamermaidnow---))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Heta Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:58 pm

"I see," Seamus said. Then to the following questions, he was about to speak up before the said two people had hopped onto the ship. "Well, they've just come back."
Heta
Heta
Space station

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:50 am

(Theyaregoingouttoseanowsomaybethemermaidscancomeinsoon.)

Arthur spotted Santiago and Dylan coming back onto the ship as Seamus pointed them out. "Okay then. Go on and get to your duties then. We'll be leaving shortly." He told Seamus, saying the same thing to Dylan before walking over to Santiago. "Santiago, have you planned out our next course?" He asked.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Maddie wondered out her quarters and decided to mess around on the deck since that's where everything was happening at. She sat down on a couple of boxes nearby and pulled out a small dagger. She toyed with it in her hand as she looked around, wondering what to do with it. He stared over at a couple of lads messing with some ropes as they were lifting some crates onto the deck. Maddie smirked and concentrated before throwing a few daggers over at the ropes and watching them snap and dropping the crates which shattered onto the deck.

(( I am the worse child ever ))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Nodding happily, Santiago reached to his side and tugged free a map and unrolled it. "I heard a new port is developing here," pointing to a mark made on the map, "I think it would be good to head towards it and see if it might be a useful one in the future!" Plus it was a new place and would be nice to see it, but that wasn't exactly a valid reason for a pirate, so he didn't add that bit.
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Hearing a loud crash of crates, Vash spun around to the sound. He had been going through crates himself, checking weapon supply, so the distance between him and the shattered boxes was quite... minor. In fact, he was just about next to them, and that of course didn't save him from being hit by a few of the broken pieces. "Hey!" he growled, glaring at Maddie, who he quickly concluded was the culprit. After all, she was the only one really around- who wasn't busy with something else, at least. He grabbed her by the arm, angrily, "Quit screwing around! Just because you're such a 'special snowflake' to the captain, doesn't mean you can go screwing up everyone else's work!"
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Maddie rolled her eyes towards the gunman. Of all the people to come ruin her fun, it had to be the grumpy guy with a pistol. She roughly tugged her arm out of his grasp, glaring angry eyes at the man. "Oh little up, Vash!" She protested. "Not like any of the lads got hurt or anything! Geez, you're such a fun sucker." She turned her back towards him, staring off over to the sea. It's familiar glistening blue beauty was both enchanting and irritating to her. Yeah, she enjoy the wonders of sailing and having the salty wind blow through her hair, but she also yearned for land too so she could go out and explore. Maddie turned back to Vash quickly. "How long until we arrive to some place interesting?" She asked.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Vash released an annoyed huff at the girl, unamused by her need for this 'fun'- it was an annoyance to the crew's system of work.

"I don't know," Vash replied when Maddie had asked about their destination, "My only worry is the gunpowder and the weapons you use with it. Go ask someone else."
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum