FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

A Different world (2P!) I_vote_lcap2%A Different world (2P!) I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
A Different world (2P!) I_vote_lcap7%A Different world (2P!) I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
A Different world (2P!) I_vote_lcap4%A Different world (2P!) I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
A Different world (2P!) I_vote_lcap9%A Different world (2P!) I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
A Different world (2P!) I_vote_lcap9%A Different world (2P!) I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
A Different world (2P!) I_vote_lcap7%A Different world (2P!) I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
A Different world (2P!) I_vote_lcap4%A Different world (2P!) I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
A Different world (2P!) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
A Different world (2P!) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
A Different world (2P!) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
A Different world (2P!) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
A Different world (2P!) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
A Different world (2P!) EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
A Different world (2P!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
A Different world (2P!) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
A Different world (2P!) EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
A Different world (2P!) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
A Different world (2P!) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
A Different world (2P!) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
A Different world (2P!) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
A Different world (2P!) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
A Different world (2P!) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
A Different world (2P!) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
A Different world (2P!) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
A Different world (2P!) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
A Different world (2P!) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
A Different world (2P!) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A Different world (2P!)

+3
Wolpard
Wolfhiidan
BakaInuNinja
7 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Different world (2P!) Empty A Different world (2P!)

Post by BakaInuNinja Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:59 pm

In this RP, all the regular Hetalia characters wake up to soon realise they are not in their own world, but that of the 2P versions of themselves. How will they react when meeting the 2P versions of themselves, their friends and their enemies?

Take this to get you into the feeling of the RP.

You wake up with a general uneasy feeling, but assume it's just due to how you went to bed later than usual last night; yesterday kept you quite busy. Everyone's inhabitants seemed to be almost panicking over something but no one could quite figure out what, you had been so tired even your reflection in the mirror didn't look the same(Yes, they did see their 2P selves, but from tiredness may not have questioned it at the time). Everything seems otherwise quite normal, although outside just doesn't sound right, and when finally leaving the house/looking out the window you can tell something has happened. (It's up to you how you think the 2P world has affected the world, and if your character assumes it as something happened to the world, or assumes that they are in a different world.)

• Please make it easy for us to tell whether you are talking about the 2P or 1P character.
  • Lets say that the characters do not know about the existence of the other world at the start.
  • Remember your character(s) are no longer in the normal world, so lots of things may be different.
  • Yes, as I have hinted, it can be to-do with mirrors/a mirror that has caused everyone to appear in the 2P world, you could all develop into that more in the RP. Maybe someone broke a mirror that had something special about it?

BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Different world (2P!) Empty Re: A Different world (2P!)

Post by Wolfhiidan Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 pm

*Decides to be the first one to actually start this off* Ihavenothingelsetodoso,Meh :P))

Roderich made his way down the stairs to the front door with his suitcase in hand. He looked sharp and professional as always with a striking black blazer over his white dress shirt, some black slacks and matching dress shoes. Before leaving he stopped by the mirror mounted on the wall and checked his appearance. Formal as always though he couldn't quite say he looked the usual for some reason. He hadn't slept well last night and felt a bit restless but he ignored it; he had a world meeting to attend. He shrugged and walked out the door to the UN building, ready to start the new day; though something tells him today will be very.....Unique.

HOW WAS THAT FOR A START?~)
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

http://Wolfhiidan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm

(If we're going to use human names should we use different names for the 2P versions?
Also I'm skipping the house scene because I'm lazy. .v.)

Ivan emerged from his large home, dressed nicer than he usually would to make a good impression to the other countries at the meeting. He was still very tired, for he had to get up earlier than normal in order to reach the meeting on time, considering it was a bit far from his house. The atmosphere outside seemed different. Perhaps he was just tired and didn't feel his best, so he continued on his way.

(You said UN building so I'm assuming there's some sort of meeting happening there. BU)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:38 pm

sure~ 2p Roddy is so gonna be called Verruckt. Cookies for people who know why~))

Roderich walked into the main lobby of the UN building and headed to the elevator down the hall. Despite the chilly tempurature outside, something was bothering Roderich; something to him just wasn't right. All the other nations were bubbly as always with their normal morning conversations on this cold autumn morning but something was off and not knowing drove the german crazy. He decided to stop by the indoor cafe for some coffee and a slice of cake before heading upstairs to the conferance room; maybe a nice breakfast would clear his mind. With his coffee and small paper bag in his other hand, Roderich walked over to the elevator and pressed the up button then waited. He then paused, hearing someone walking behind him and turned to the nicely dressed Russian who had just entered the building.

Yes. Because the UN has an indoor cafe. IbetithasEVERYTHINGIMAGINABLEINTHERE.))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Verrückt? Asin'crazy'? :u)

As Ivan made his way into the building, he noticed Roderich standing before him. He politely let out a cheery, "Privet~" before continuing his childish smile he always put on. Since they were headed in the same way, he had no other choice but to follow Roderich, but not like how he would... usually follow someone.

(Should the 2Ps be in a meeting? Likewewalkinonit. Ff.)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:53 pm

"Gutan morgen, Ivan," The german greeted back before hearing the elevator doors open. For once, Roderich didn't mind Ivan this morning but instead content to see him for some odd reason; one awkward moment after another. He entered the elevator along with the Russian and watched the doors closed as he pressed the button to the 3rd floor where the conference room was. "How are you this fine morning, Ivan?" Roderich asked politely.

yus- didyouusegoogletranslate,sir? >w>))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:02 am

NoGoogletranslateisshit. It'dprobablytellmeitmeans'sexy'. Bc Plus you didn't use the 'ü' so it wouldn't translate properly anyways C:)

Ivan followed and listened to Roderich's question as they stood in the elevator (GOOD SIR I THINK YOU MEANT TO SAY THE 'LIFT'). "I am good," Ivan replied, "but I am quite tired." He waited a moment, as if unsure how to continue the conversation, but then he slipped out a quiet, "You?"
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 am

A quiet yawn escaped the german's lips. "Quite tired this morning as well," He answered then checked his wrist watch. "Which is odd for it being 9:30," He added. Roderich took a sip of his coffee then walked out the elevator as the doors openned to their floor. He walked along side the tall Russian but raised an eyebrow, quite concerned. The meet would be in 10 minutes and the halls were practically deserted. What was going on today?! "Today seem very strange, don't you agree, Ivan?" He asked, hoping not be the only one who's crazy about today.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:28 am

Ivan kept facing straight in front of him as he spoke, "I do feel a bit... 'out of the norm' is how people say it?" He then turned his head slightly towards the Austrian, and continued, "It is quiet, but I don't like the other countries yelling anyways."
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 am

"I couldn't agree with you anymore, Ivan." Roderich walks over and opened the door to the conference room. He suddenly dropped his coffee and bag filled with cake as he noticed the room filled with all the nations but the looked completely different.The room went silent as they all turned and stared at him and Ivan but what really stole Roderich's attention was the one nation that sat in his seat. He looked exactly like him but more devilish and scary. Roderich slowly turned to Ivan, completely speechless.

SHIT. JUST. GOT. REAL.))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:56 am

(-throws self into role play- 2P!Arthur will be called Oliver.)

Oliver's icy gaze turned away from the speaking nation and to the door as it opened. He expected to see some late arrivals, but, instead saw what seemed to be the twins of two nations that had already arrived and were present at the meeting. The Briton tilted his head and curiously looked at the two new arrivals and spoke up in a cheerful, yet, slightly confused voice. "Oh, and who might you two dearies be?"

Meanwhile, Arthur was just walking into the building where the World Meeting was meant to take place. He had bit of a hectic morning, having woken up late and rushing to get ready for the meeting today. Not only had he woken up late, but, he had been having a strange feeling ever since he had woken up. He assumed it was just his frantic rushing that gave him the strange feeling and pushed it aside as he made his way to the meeting room.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 am

"Erm....Gutan Morgen," Roderich responded to the quite different looking Arthur. He began to shake nervously, unsure to either be terrorfied or confused as hell.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:03 am

(DUN DUN DUN)

Ivan was pretty surprised himself when the meeting room was filled with what seemed to be look-a-likes of the countries he knew of; including himself. Without word, and ignoring the question asked by England's-look-a-like, he approached his look-a-like, slightly confused, but continued his childish expression. "Who are you?" he demanded, but kept his cheerful voice.

--

(I have no idea what I should make 2P!Russia's personality. I guess I'll develop it as I go along. AlsoI'lljustnamehimLevkaorsomething.)

Levka turned to strange man who had suddenly appeared before him, and strangely looks quite similar to himself. His face looked unhappy, completely opposite of his look-a-like. "I am Levka," he grumbled, "why?"
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:08 am

Oliver watched Ivan walk over to Levka and shifted his gaze back and forth between Ivan and Roderich before looking towards Levka and Verrückt. "Levka. Verrückt. Why didn't you tell us you two had twin brothers~?" He asked in a cheerful voice.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:12 am

(Would Ivan and Oliver make good friends or would they just kill each other?)

Levka turned to face Oliver. "I don't have a twin brother," he spat, "I only have sisters."
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:16 am

Verrückt stood up and glared at his well mannered look alike harshly. "I don't have a fucking brother, jackass!" He snarled; removing his shades.

Roderich glared back at this mirror image person he refused to call his look alike. "Hmph," He said. "Don't you know how to properly greet someone, you disgusting hund? Where on earth are your manners?"

Verrückt grumbled before getting up out of his chair and walked over to the well mannered nation; grabbing him by the collar. "You vannt say that to my fucking face, dick face?"

Roderich kept an unamused poker face at his "twin". How dare he "intimidate" him; the immature man was no more than a 2nd Gilbert. "Disgusting. Hund." He repeated slowly.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:24 am

Oliver looked away from Ivan and Levka and turned his eyes to Roderich and Verruck. "Verruck! Play nice with! He's our guest~"

Arthur eventually came to the meeting room. Not paying attention where he was going, he walked straight into the room and almost knocked right into some people standing by the door. He just barely stopped himself and was about to apologize for almost running into them, but, before he could even get a word out of his mouth, he stopped and stared wide eyed at who it was he almost knocked into. There were two Roderich's in front of him, who seemed to be having some sort of disagreement.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 am

(Idon'tknow. Ithinktheycouldbefriendsbuteasilydisagreeandthenwanttokilleachother.)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:29 am

"Look who has a twin now," Levka scoffed, directing his speech to Oliver.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 am

Verruckt turned back to Oliver and death glared the brit. "Fuck off, Brit! This is my fucking war!" He returned his attention to his "perfect" twin with the same glare. "I'll beat you to bloody plump, Mr. Perfect."

Roderich glared back but kept his cool. He refused to look like a hooligan in front everyone and intended to keep his gentleman posture. "I highly doubt that, sir." He replied softly.

Verruckt raised his fist as he growled again, ready to punch the aristocrat straight in the face.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:38 am

Ivan casually walked over to Verrückt (unless you want me to write it 'Verruckt' instead?) and Roderich. "Now there's no need for fighting~" he interrupted, "Maybe we can all get along and be friends?" (or becoming one with Russia is good too.)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 am

Oliver turned his gaze away from the quarreling Austrians and towards Levka when he heard his statement. "What?" He muttered and looked back in the direction of the door, eyes blinking in slight shock when he see his own look-a-like walk into the meeting room. "Oh my... What do we have here?"

Arthur stared at the Austrians until the more rowdy looking one looked away to someone sitting at the table for a moment. His emerald gaze followed his until it rested on what he thought was a mirror for a moment, for he saw someone who looked nearly exactly like him, except for the difference in their eye colors. "What the bloody Hell..."

(Stoptryingtogeteveryonetobecomeonewithyou.)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:45 am

Roderich turned to Ivan and nodded in agreement while Verrückt turned to the Russian and grumbled. "Vho the fuck do you think you are? I don't have to listen to your bullshit!" the angry german spat. Roderich rolled his eyes and pulled away from his evil twin.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 am

Ivan's eye's locked on Verrückt. "Now there's no reason to be mean~" he insisted.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 am

Oliver stopped staring at his twin and turned his gaze to Verruckt and Ivan. He stood up from his chair, ignoring the still wide gaze from Arthur that was burning into him and walked over towards the Russian and Austrian. "He is right, Verruckt~ There really is no reason to fight~"
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next