FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Hetalasy World Royal I_vote_lcap2%Hetalasy World Royal I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Hetalasy World Royal I_vote_lcap7%Hetalasy World Royal I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Hetalasy World Royal I_vote_lcap4%Hetalasy World Royal I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Hetalasy World Royal I_vote_lcap9%Hetalasy World Royal I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Hetalasy World Royal EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Hetalasy World Royal EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Hetalasy World Royal EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Hetalasy World Royal EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Hetalasy World Royal EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Hetalasy World Royal EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Hetalasy World Royal EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Hetalasy World Royal EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Hetalasy World Royal EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Hetalasy World Royal EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Hetalasy World Royal EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Hetalasy World Royal EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Hetalasy World Royal EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Hetalasy World Royal EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Hetalasy World Royal EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Hetalasy World Royal EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Hetalasy World Royal EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Hetalasy World Royal EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Hetalasy World Royal EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Hetalasy World Royal EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hetalasy World Royal

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hetalasy World Royal Empty Hetalasy World Royal

Post by Wolfhiidan Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the grand land of Pangea, a large kingdom ruled over the scattered villages and towns spread across the valleys and mountains. The Russian family had ruled over Pangea for centuries and now the time has come for a new heir to the throne...

Princess Ukraine had just been crowned the new queen of the Pangea while her older brother, Ivan, had been passed over as King due to the demand of a new change for the better good of all by the people. Now Ivan has instead inherited the curse of the family and has become half Dragon; however, he has no control over it. He decides to kidnap the princess, needing the crown and the Queen present in order to break the curse and has disappeared to somewhere far away. Despite his non intentional crime, the young prince has yet to release there is a huge reward for the return of his sister and.... A huge risk for the sake of the curse's destruction.

Meanwhile, a young man named Roderich seeks the thrill of adventure! He's become tired of running his grandfather's Black smith's forge while his cousins Ludwig and Gilbert are out exploring and adventuring. He ventures of the to Russian Castle town in hopes of becoming a knight, just like his father who was famous for aid his grandfather (Germania), Gaul, Britannia, Scandinavia, and Rome from saving the Kingdom ages ago. Upon his arrival, Roderich runs into his sibling Vash who also wants to give up his life as a farm boy for something far more grand; so long as he gets money and lots of it. They end up meeting a few adventures and forming a guild that seeks the thrills of exploration, fame and treasure. Once Roderich and his new friends gain word of the princess' disappearance, they set off to find and save her in hopes of becoming the next heroes of the Kingdom just like the ancients centuries ago.

*Note: This is where the rp will start. Yes, I edited the story a bit <3. Anyone is welcomed to join the guild when Roddy and Vash start searching. Also, Anyone is welcomed to start their own guild and compete with Roddy and Vash for the prize as well. I'm inputting this option for the sake of more freedom and rivalry. Rival guilds can be good or evil and for hells sake, even add a plot twist! Maybe you guys want the crown so you can rule the kingdom your selves? Just have fun and PLEASE. Please, try not to god mod. As exciting and free as this rp is, I don't want thing to get TOO outta hand. I know everyone here like, NEVER godmods. But I'm just putting out here. For more info on the guild system, PM me on here, s'il vous plaît! :D Hope this goes well and everyone enjoys it!! -<3 Hiidan))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

http://Wolfhiidan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hetalasy World Royal Empty Re: Hetalasy World Royal

Post by Wolpard Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:05 am

Ivan had fled he and his sister far from home. Where they were now was a small cave in a mountainous area, with a dense amount a trees surrounding it. It was generally cold, and nothing really happened for the most part. It was nothing like they were used to at all, not like the royal castle they lived in. There wasn't any significant life living nearby either, just insects, spiders, and the occasional bird who dared to venture there. That being, it was really boring and quiet.
Right now, it was early evening. Ivan was aware that soon it would be sunset, and then night. When night fell his curse became active and his body transformed into that of a dragon's. And when that happened... frankly he didn't know what happened. He never really remembered much of what happens at night, all he knew is that he was supposed to isolate himself at that time. Ivan turned to his sister and spoke with a cheerful voice and a smile on his face, "I'll be back in the morning." He didn't wait for any kind of answer, and he slipped out of the cave and disappeared into the forest.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:19 am

Roderich sat under a small oak tree, staring up at the vast purple and orange sky. The stars had begun to appear as the sun began to set in west. He had only just arrived at the large castle town though it almost took him the entire day just to arrive here; it was a far way from his small home in the distant village. The German glanced down at the long sword resting on his lap. Despite all the huge and powerful weapons in his grandfather's smithy, young Roderich settled for a simple long sword that belonged to his father. He didn't really fancy huge, deadly weapons but prefered a simple sword and shield; though he only had a sword for now. Roderich got up to his feet then carefully strapped the blade to his back, sheathing it into its scabbard. He approached his black stallion, giving it a good pat on her neck before mounting her and riding off to his brother's house. He didn't necessarily been given a warm welcome to stay there though he was sure the swiss wouldn't mind.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:37 am

Vash was relaxing himself by the stove in order to stay warm. It wasn't long before the daily commotion that goes on at this time of the day began to start up outside. He lived in a quieter area of the town, but that didn't mean there was continuous silence going on throughout the day, there was always two or three times in a day where it'd get to the point that he needed to go out and tell everyone to shut up himself. He huffed and got himself out of his seat and made way for the door. He stuck his head outside about to voice his opinion about all the noise before looking up the road and spotting a familiar face making his way to what Vash assumed was his home. "Well look who's here", he muttered under his breath.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:48 am

Spotting the swiss only a few feet away, Roderich hopped off his horse and walked over in quickened pace. "Vash!" He called in an enlightened tone as he approached his younger brother. "It's been to long! How have you been?" It was rare to see the Austrian in such a happy mood. Usually, he wasn't so thrilled to see him family most of the time but with no where else to go, the least he could do is be generous to Vash.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 am

Vash lifted an eyebrow at the enthusiastic Roderich who greeted him. He didn't really remember him to be this excited to see people, or in general really. "Uh, fine, I suppose," Vash answered, staring at Roderich, confused. Something must be up. "Why are you here?"
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:06 am

"Well you see...." Roderich trailed off, staring down at the ground for a moment then looking back up at his brother. "If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to stay with you for awhile. I'm in need of a place to stay." His bright smile grew though it twitched once in awhile, exposing his nervousness. Roderich never had to ask for a place to stay ever; it was more the other way around with practically everyone he knew.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:12 am

"Why? What happened to your place?" Vash questioned, "And why here?" He did plan on allowing Roderich to stay, but he didn't want to say anything about it, not yet.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 am

"Oh nothing happened; nothing at all!" Roderich reassured him. "I just wanted stay in the city for awhile~ You know, explore a bit, maybe do some work...." Roderich didn't exactly know how his brother would react to the idea of dropping everything and going on a huge adventure with god knows what kind of danger. Vash didn't exactly share his urge of exploration and thrill of danger but hopefully he'd let him stay for a bit.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:29 am

"As long as you don't make a commotion," Vash huffed, "Stick your horse in that stable over there," he pointed, "There's no extra bedroom in the house I-... you-... you can have my room I guess... I'll sleep in the main room."

(seehecanbehospitiblewhenitcomesdowntoitC:)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:35 am

"T-Thank you....Thank you, Vash," He stuttered full of emotions. "But that won't be necessary. I'll take the main room if that's not a problem." Roderich gave his little brother a quick smile and hug before running back to his horse and lead her to the small stable by the house.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:45 am

Vash tensed and frown when Roderich hugged him. "You-" he began, but his older brother had already run off. "Idiot doesn't know how to take up a good offer." He walked back into the house, leaving the door open a crack so Roderich could come in.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:54 am

Making sure his dear horse was nice and comfortable, he gave her a big hug before he grabbed his bag and sword, leaving the stables and walking into the house. Roderich made his way into the main guest room and sat his things down by the door before diving on to the bed. He could use a good rest after a long day of non-stop riding and walking. He kicked off his boots and sighed, as his body began to relax. Glancing out the window, he notice the sun was gone and the bright stars had taken its place. Luckly, he didn't have to worry about sleeping outside tonight.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:24 am

(Gurlthere'sonly1bedroom. Youjustacceptedmyofferwithoutrealisingit. C: ThemainroomisbasicallytheLivingRoom. Sincemedievalhouseshadlike1bedroom. Ithink? Or if you don't want to go with this you could just say he didn't know there was only one bedroom.)

Vash peeked through the door into the bedroom. "I kind of felt that he would change his mind," he spoke softly to himself before turning the other direction. He grabbed a blanket from one of the cabinets and lay on sofa near the stove.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:26 am

Fffff- I'M DONE. I GUESS I'LL JUST ROLL WITH CHANGING MY MIND.))

It was not long before the sun had rise again, waking Roderich up to his displeasure. He didn't enjoy mornings at all but he knew that today would start his great journey of becoming an adventurer. He didn't waste any time as he climbed out of bed and rushed to get dressed. Pulling on his boots, Roderich examined himself in the mirror. He wasn't exactly a Knight in shiny armour but more a boy in a red hooded shirt and black tights with boots - an average among most teenage boys his age. He strapped on his sword and made his way out the room and into the kitchen.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Vash had already been in the kitchen when Roderich came in. He was eating breakfast; Rösti with a glass of milk. He took a short pause from eating, and barely looking up, muttered a "Good morning."

~

Ivan had waken up in the dirt, tired, dizzy and curious of what had happened in the night. Like most mornings, it was cold, but he didn't mind much. He got up, brushing off the leaves and clusters of dirt off of him before making way back to the cave where he spent the day.

(OncepeoplegetcloseI'llstartRPinghisdragonform. -u-)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:27 pm

"Guten morgen, " Roderich greeted while grabbing a glass of milk off the table. He took a sip as he leaned against the wall and soon finished it then rushed over to the door.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:06 am

(IknowthatIvaniscursedbutarewegoingwiththatArthuristheonewhocursedhimorthatitisjustafamilycursethathasbeenthereforalongtime?)
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 am

(It sounds like you and Baka had a pretty interesting idea for it.)

Vash turned his head to Roderich, who was by the door. "What are you up to?" he questioned.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:03 am

"I'm going sight seeing for a bit!" Roderich called behind him before grabbing his bag and running out the house.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 am

Vash watched as Roderich made his way our the door. He let out a subtle "Hm" before turning back and continuing his breakfast. When he finished, including cleaning off the table, he went outside and began on his farm work.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 am

Farm boy >u>))

Roderich wondered the huge castle town, taking in all the beautiful shops, gardens, and wonders. The town was busy as usual in the morning which he took notice from all the people coming and going from different directions. Roderich paused as a nearby bar laying across the street caught his eye. Knowing them well, he assumed he might be able to find some work and made his way over.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:35 am

(<n<... Drunkie <u<)

Vash began to work as soon as he got out. He went back and forth from getting the different tools he needed for each task, whether it be a sickle or a plough that he needed to attach to a cattle or two. It wasn't easy work; but he was generally used to it, although it still tired him out pretty quickly. Before feeding the animals for the second time in the day, he went inside and plopped on the couch for a rest.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 am

I DON'T EVEN DRINK.))

As he entered the bar, Roderich took notice of all the big and strong warriors inside. The were all giant beast compared to his twig like stature. He slowly walked towards the front of the bar then took a seat on an empty stool at the end of the counter. The German looked around nervously, hoping he hadn't been seen; he was always a target of any sort of abuse.

Who wants to take the honor of jumping Roddy In a bar? <3))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 am

(AREYOUSUR--...i aint savin u i am farm boi lik u sed)

A few minutes passed and Vash got up to continue work outside, remembering that if he could get himself to finish early, he may have to to head out into the nearby woods and practice his archery. He usually didn't have time for it, but figured that he had already been making really good time today and that it was possible to finish quickly. Getting outside, he stopped by every animal's pen and gave them their second regular meal of the day.

(I'm using archery again because it's the only good replacement I can think of for guns. ...<u<)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next