FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hetalasy World Royal

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hetalasy World Royal - Page 2 Empty Re: Hetalasy World Royal

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:43 am

Fffff- YUS IM SURE. I can protect man self. I hav a soord. >3>))

Roderich looked around the bar as he drinked his small glass of beer but paused as something caught his eye. A light looking shield hug above the entrance; it was black with a metal trim and a white eagle decorated it. Roderich turned back and questioned the bar tender about it. It was one of the shields one of the guards to the castle owned; he was dead now so it was for sale. Roderich frowned as he checked his leather pouch. As much as he admired the shield, he couldn't just spend all his money on it. He gave it so thought then decided to buy it in the end. He did have a boat load back home, plus becoming an adventurer means making some coin too. Roderich slid the shield on his back and smile. It was one of a kind and worth a lot, he'd have to be careful not to lose it.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

http://Wolfhiidan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:07 am

(Lolsomeoneelsejumpin. Ithinkit'sjustmeandHiidanmakingshitupnow.)

As he finished his work, Vash excitedly made a run inside to fetch his bow and a couple of arrows to go along with it. He kept them all in a worn, wooden box he hid under the couch. The bow itself looked nothing fancy; it had no special design what-so-ever, but hey, it worked just as good as any other bow. He strapped an encasing of arrows onto his back and made his way outside to his small stable. When he caught eye of Roderich's fancy horse, all he could do was roll his eyes before grabbing for his own horse, that honestly looked more like some sort of small, brown mule or donkey compared to the horse stabled beside it. It's not that it was in bad shape, it's just that it was smaller, and a not-so-fancy breed. Vash wasn't about to complain, however, not many people had any horse at all around here. After placing light riding gear onto the horse, he got on, securing his bow onto the animal as well. He made off to the gate out of the town, which was luckily close by, and into the quiet woods.

(My horse is most majestic.)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:29 pm

(It's 6:30 am and I'm not enrolled in school. Why am I awake?)

Arthur was walking through the forest, emerald eyes scanning the area around him as he walked. The hood of his dark cloak covering his head as he walked. The wizard was busy looking for something. Looking for someone actually. He had been looking for a while and he was starting to wonder if maybe he had the wrong forest. This should be it though. I've seen him flying around here at night before. Where is he? Frowning slightly, he was about to say he was lost when he finally spotted someone else walking alone in the forest. Is that him? He wondered, but didn't question himself long and started walking over to the Russian, mustering up the kindest smile he can manage and greeting him in a friendly tone. "'Ello there."
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Ivan turned around to see a shorter man in a cloak greeting him. "Oh, hello there~" he began, cheerfully, "I didn't know other people lived around here. It's really quiet, you see." He had only assumed the man lived nearby, but it had seemed odd either way, knowing that he himself had made a long, tiring trek to this place only to be out in the complete silence and isolation of the forest.

~

Vash arrived in the small woods near the castle town's outer walls. There was this one place he always placed himself when he came here, it was near the center of the wood where it was most quiet and less people came there for whatever recourse they were searching for, whether it be hunting or wood gathering. A fat, old tree stood in this area, and Vash knew this tree very well, for he had marked it with paint years ago in what resembled a target. He secured his horse to a smaller tree's branch and backed away with his bow. Standing a well distance away from his target he lifted his bow, aiming, before releasing the arrow onto the target and repeating his activity as he pleased.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Vlad stumbled and jogged to catch up with Arthur, how was he not interested in the forest itself around here, when who knows what you could find in any little crevice! Clutching at his cloak to keep it over his head he quickly slowed so he could walk up next to Arthur, tilting his head up to look at the taller man, smiling. "Alo~" He paused then added after a moment's thought, pointing at Arthur with his thumb, "Don't worry I'm with this guy."

(*Lazy* -w-)
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Arthur glanced over at his traveling companion when he caught up before looking back to Ivan. "Oh, we don't actually live here. We are travelers you see. We came to this forest a few days ago." He explained. "Do you live here?" He inquired curiously.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:37 am

When Roderich arrived back to the small farm, he took note of the silence apart from the faint noises coming from the animals. He searched around and found no sight of his brother anywhere. He's probably out shooting again.... Perhaps I should get some practice too. He ran to the stables and climbed on his house before dashing off into the forest at full speed. Roderich soon came to a stop as he spotted a sign ahead. "MONSTERS BEYOND THIS POINT. TRAVEL AT OWN RISK.". Roderich chuckled to himself. Surely he could handle a few goblins on his own. With a quick whip of the reigns, he took off past the borderline into monster territory.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:27 am

Ivan shook his head, "No I don't," he stated, "But I've been staying here for a little while. I'll probably move again soon- or I plan to!" He glanced around a bit before he began again, "I should probably start heading back though."
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Arthur blinked when Ivan said he was about to leave. He didn't want him to get away, especially if he really was who he and Vlad were looking for. "Oh, would you perhaps mind sheltering us? At least for a day?" He asked in a kind voice. "We've been traveling for quite a while and we would like a nice place to rest that's not in the open forest. We could lend you some assistance though in return for shelter." Arthur said, gesturing to both himself and Vlad. "My friend and I, we are both wizards. We won't mind using our powers to help you a little if you give us some shelter."
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:09 pm

"Uh," Ivan began, before thinking. It might get suspicious when I leave at night, he thought, but maybe... maybe they can help me break this curse! Ivan nodded. "Sure," he smiled, "You can come with me, but we should be going now then. My sister will be waiting." He started off in the direction of the cave, not looking back to see if the two wizards were following.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Wolf Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Yakaterina was sitting on a rock inside the cave. It was cold. She tried to make a little bonfire but she didn't succeed so she just cuddled herself with her really expensive clothes. She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep untill she felt someone climbing on her long dress. She opened her eyes and saw a cute little white mouse looking at her. Katyusha decided that atleast this kind of company wouldn't be that bad. Since she was all alone and none of her servants didn't told her what to do she took the mouse into her left hand and patted the mouse with right hand. She smiled.

(Just making sure that you won't be confused. Ukraine's name is Yakaterina but she is usually called Katyusha by her siblings. So she is formally Yakaterina but you can call her Katyusha too.)
Green Wolf
Green Wolf
Region

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:55 pm

As fast as he had entered, Roderich was dashing out the danger area and returning into the safe forest, followed by a pack of goblins. He had slayed a few while inside the dangerous side of the forest and picked up a few treasures but the german didn't expected a sudden ambush. As his horse galloped faster, Roderich took note of the two goblins coming up on both of his sides. With carefully planned swings, the goblins soon fell of their boar, suffering deadly wounds from the long sword. Roderich then muttered a few words before his free hand lit a blaze and he threw a fireball behind him, hitting the remaining goblins; one of the few spells Roderich picked up from his spell book he kept in case of emergancies. With a quick whip of the reigns, Roderich rode off deeper into the forest with a thrill filled laugh.

Killinglikeapro.)
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 pm

(DIDYOUJUSTFUCKINGSHOOTFIREFROMYOURHAND)

Vash continued to shoot arrows at the tree, stopping every now and then to go retrieve and reuse them. At one point, he heard a commotion going on a little ways away. He stopped, staring in the direction of the noise and squinted his eyes- it wasn't anything he usually heard when out here. However, he just shrugged it off, while rolling his eyes, snorting, and returning back to his archery trying to drown the noise out of his head.

(Yourgoblinslayingisadistraction)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Roderich soon slowed his pace and after some time, he stumbled upon Vash on his small little mule. He rode up beside his brother and smirked. "How's the shooting coming along?" He questioned.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 pm

(dont u fukin cal my noble majestic steed a mule he gona bite ur ass he is a beest-- -mauled-)

Vash didn't notice Roderich when he first arrived; he was too busy shooting and trying to ignore any noise that happened around him. When his older brother spoke, however, Vash flinched, turning around to see him sat upon his horse. "What are you doing here?" he asked.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:13 am

"Oh just a bit of goblin hunting," Roderich explained. "Nearly got myself killed but I did get some treasure while I was gone!" He hopped of his horse and sat on the ground with a big sack full of jewels and treasure of all sorts.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:16 am

"Of course," Vash muttered. "Is that all you can do? Getting yourself into trouble I mean." He rolled his eyes, trying to keep his attention off the treasure Roderich brought with him.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:59 am

Roderich released a small "Hmph" in reply. "Oh come on Vash! Live a little! Surely you enjoy some fun beside working on your little farm everyday!" He walked over and grabbed his brother's shoulder. "Life's such a short thing. The least you can do is enjoy it while it last....."
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 am

"But," Vash began, "I'm fine with my life as is." He shifted his eyes around, then looked up at Roderich. "Plus it's not like I have much of a choice. My life is not like yours, if you haven't already figure that out," he huffed.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:31 am

"It doesn't have to be like mine, Vash!!" Roderich protested. "Just imagine it! Being able to have fun, make a living, and stare death right in the face without a care in the world! This world is filled with opportunities, bruder. Why waist them?"
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:35 am

"Well maybe I don't care for a life like that," Vash grumbled, "I'm not the same person as you and maybe I don't have the same looks on life as you do." He paused, then asked, "Why are you suddenly on my back about this, anyway?"
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 am

"Because!-" Roderich soon stopped himself then hesitated for a moment before he decided to finish. "Because.....Because I don't want to do it alone....." He walked over and climbed onto his horse. "I've always wanted the chance to do this and I refuse to give it up..... Even if that means I'll have to do all by myself." He clutched the reigns tightly in anger then dash away quickly into the woods without any thoughts.

#drama?))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:04 am

(Ffff-)

"Do what alone?-" Vash asked, before being cut off by Roderich's departure, "Wait, what? Come back here!" Vash quickly got onto his horse, securing his bow to the horse as well, and followed after Roderich. "Why does he have to be so confusing all the time? He's never clear. All I did was ask," he grumbled to himself, frustrated, before calling after his brother.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 pm

(I'mjustgonnapostsomemore.)

Walking up to the entrance of the cave, Ivan still hadn't bothered to check if the two were following him or not, in fact he had forgotten about it for the most part. He entered, spotting his sister resting on a rock, bundled up in various clothing. "Hello, Katyusha~" he giggled, kneeling beside her and speaking with a soft, happy voice, "Look what I found!" He pulled out some small fruits from his pocket. It wasn't much, they didn't even fill up his hand, but Ivan was clearly proud of his findings.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Arthur followed Ivan through the forest, glad agreed to allow Vlad and himself to stay with him. It would be much easier to keep an eye on the Russian if he willing allowed them to stay. Eventually, they made it to a cave. Arthur glanced up at the cave, hoping their shelter would have been a little more welcoming, but didn't complain. When his eyes spotted a young woman inside of the cave, Arthur stood quiet and waited for he and his friend to be introduced.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next