FHAPHetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

12. Which RP ideas would you most like to take part in?

Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 45

Latest topics
» shrek 4 is better than hetalia.
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am by Wolpard

» June RP idea poll
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm by BakaInuNinja

» Endless questions
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Dogs Vs Cats counting! 3!
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm by Wolpard

» Baka's ... Brain AUs?
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am by BakaInuNinja

» Werewolves Vs. Vampires Discussion Thread
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm by Blue Blood

» Eurovision song contest 2015
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 am by BakaInuNinja

» Creepy short stories 0:
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm by BakaInuNinja

» An Apology
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:35 am by Wolfhiidan

» Kitsune, Huli Jing, and Kumiho Role Play
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm by Blue Blood

» Group News
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm by Wolpard

» DvsA redo again!
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:23 am by BakaInuNinja

» Cat/Nekotalia Role Play
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am by BakaInuNinja

» Corrupt a wish
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am by Silverthewolf

» Share your FH Roleplays and chats!
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:09 am by BakaInuNinja

» IDEAS PLS
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 pm by Wolpard

» March RP idea poll
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm by Heta

» Werewolves Vs Vampires RP update thread
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm by Wolpard

» Kitsune, Huli Jing and Kumiho Info+Discussion thread
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am by Blue Blood

» Relative character ages project thing
Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am by Wolpard

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hetalasy World Royal

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hetalasy World Royal - Page 3 Empty Re: Hetalasy World Royal

Post by Wolpard Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 am

Ivan turned around to see the two he had met earlier standing near the entrance of the cave. "Oh," he began, "Right. Katyusha, these two will be staying with us." He pointed.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

http://SnowWolpard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:26 pm

With a smile ever-present on his face, Vlad tilted his head towards the woman, Katyusha, before attempting to subtly nudge Arthur and nod, these two must be who they're looking for! He immediately attempted to disguise this nod as a polite bow of the head towards the two instead. "Please to meet you~ I'm Vlad."

((Oooh, I thought, would those two maybe be disguising themselves in some way or at least trying to make it not obvious that they're the royalty that they are?
Also I wanna include Belgium in this starting as she works doing something at the castle town, butIdunnowhatexactly, maybe helping with some little cafe-bakery-like thing?))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

http://baka-inu-ninja.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Arthur only acknowledged Vlad's nudge with a quick glance out of the corner of his eye before he too bowed to the young woman. "And I am Arthur. We are traveling wizards and we have been offered sheltered here in return for our magic."
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 am

Roderich rode at an impulsive speed until his horse practically gave out and came to a rough halt, flinging her rider to the ground. He got up, brushing the dirt off his pants then began wondering off on his own, lost in frustration and confusion. Surely every young boy shared Roderich's dream of adventuring when they were old enough; why does Vash see differently? Then again, the two brothers hardly saw eye to eye in life perspectively. Roderich urge himself that he could venture out alone but deep in his mind, he knew he wouldn't stand a chance. Those goblins he struggled with alone were only a small taste compared to the deadly world beyond; he'd surely die if he left alone. As Roderich kept walking, began to think until he came up with an idea. He could form a guild; a small party of friends that shared his urge for the thrill would work perfectly! Only Roderich had no friends, not too many at least. It didn't matter; he could make new ones later. Roderich turn around and raced back to his horse as eagerness filled his thoughts.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

http://Wolfhiidan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:58 am

(I guess they might sort of try to hide the fact that they're royalty? Not sure how hard they'd try. Frankly I'm not so sure people outside the castle town would even know too much about said situation (I mean they might here something about it), or at least not know what they really look like. Possible they just might want to make it not obvious? I'd think people would expect someone else to have kidnapped them both, so maybe people who don't know what they look like expect to find three- or more- people? Idunno. Surely they wouldn't be blabbing about it everywhere.)

After a while of searching for Roderich, Vash finally spotted his horse, and not too far from the horse was Roderich himself, racing toward it. Vach approached slowly, and atop his own horse. "Why the hell did you run off like that?" he spat, as he reached his brother, who seemed to be in a hurry, "All I did was question what you were saying, and you just made a scene of it! What are you up to?"
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:00 am

"I'm up to thrills and adventures!" Roderich yelled as he mounted his horse. He smirked then patted Vash's head. "I'll be in town shopping if you need me.". Without another word spoken, Roderich dashed off towards the castle town in hopes of buying some supplies and maybe finding some company to join him.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:32 am

Vash pulled away when Roderich patted his head, then watched as he rode off, keeping a straight face. He huffed, remembering it was probably a good time to head to the marketplace and sell some of his farm goods. After all, it was his only real method of making money. In the slightest, he hoped Roderich wouldn't find him there, or at least, if he did, that he wouldn't gather any sort of awkward or out-of-the-ordinary attention- it could be bad for business, or at least he was convinced it was. Shrugging, he turned his horse back in the direction of his home, then rode off, hoping he could make it back at a reasonable time to head to the marketplace.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Wolf Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:14 pm

(I'malittlebitlatetoreply. Sorry.)

Katyusha curtseyed to Vlad and Arthur. "Good morning, wizards," She said and smiled politely. "I am Yakaterina. Even though you are traveling wizards I think you heard about me atleast a little bit..."

(Itriedtomakehersoundroyalbutshesoundsalittlebitsassy.)
Green Wolf
Green Wolf
Region

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Roderich walked through the castle markets, buying supplies and looking a various weapons. They were all heavy and suited for bulky brutes making them useless to Roderich, considering his stature. Packed with travel gear and extra clothes, the young German decided to pick up some food for the long journey ahead. He followed the long street down to the bakery and walked in, ringing the bell that hung above the door. Roderich smiled as he took in the smell of fresh bread and delicous pastries. He approached the counter and ranged the small bell then waited for someone to arrive.

*Totally dragged Belgium in* >w>))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:41 am

Ivan kept on a smile, although hoping the two wouldn't get suspicious or at least question the princess's presence here. That is, if they stayed in a good range to even know who was royalty.

~

When Vash has arrived back at home, he hopped off his horse, tying him to the fence before quickly going and packing up various farm goods and placing them into a small cart with various slots and spaces for different types of goods, making sure he organised everything neatly. When he finished, he wheeled the heavy cart slowly to where he left his horse, then secured the cart so that it would be pulled by the horse, and then moved to the front and lead him in the direction of the marketplace.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 pm

(FffHiidanyou.)

"Oh of course~!" Vlad again bowed his head and continued "At least, I know the Princess when I see her! Not sure about Artie here." He quickly looked towards Arthur then back, "Your presence here certainly makes me curious. But, Oh! That would be rude of me to ask!"

(CasualIvanignore. :3)

Upon hearing the ringing noise, Belle quickly hopped out from the back room and happily greets the newcomer, "Hello~ Oh, I've not seen you around before! I wonder what your story is~" Glancing around the counter then back up she tilted her head lightly, "What would you like?"

(I also just thought. Austria is meant to have a horrible sense of direction right? Imaginelettinghimbethemaindirectionperson.)
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:34 pm

"Guten Morgen, miss, " Roderich greeted politely, keeping up his gentleman stature. "I'm here to purchase some food for my trip; I'm off on an adventure," he explained with a stunning bright smile. "I'll take a few loaves of bread and some biscuits, please."

Yes. I'd get us lost in a heart beat. We'll need a navigator.))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 am

(Youbringdatbitchalongandshesgonnaruinallthechocolate. Also in English today, my teacher said that nobody gave two shits about the archers but the guys with swords and shields were loved. -flopsandcries-)

Ivan felt slightly relieved when Vlad had mentioned it would have been rude for him to ask of the princess's presence. He then turned his eyes at Arthur, hoping he would think in the same way.

~

Arriving in the marketplace, Vash peered around and looked for a nice spot to set up in. He didn't want to be in a really crowded area, but didn't want to be in a deserted place either for then he wouldn't make good business. Spotting a space, he walked his horse over there, detaching the cart from him and setting up, making sure everything was organised and presentable. He secured his horse by tying him to a small post beside the cart before leaning against the wall, only getting up when someone came to purchase one of his farm goods.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Blood Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:39 am

"I too know the princess' face when I see it. It truly is an honor to meet you." He said with another small bow, but didn't ask anything about why someone of the royal family was in such a strange place.
Blue Blood
Blue Blood
Supercontinent

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:05 pm

((Waitwait. Belle could be the navigator! Yees.))

With a grin on her face, Belle got to work gathering things which were already made in the front room they were in. Quickly popping her head to look through to the back room she muttered something to someone before returning to her previous task, tilting her head at the man, "An adventure huh? Anywhere in particular in mind?"

((I'mpretendingthatthereissomeoneinthebacktharhelping.))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 pm

"Not really, " Roderich mumbled with a frown. "To be honest, I don't even have any companions to come along; my little brother rather be some damn farm boy then become an adventurer! I don't get it; all boys would kill to go explore the world!" Roderich took out his small coin pouch and handed the kind girl 2 pieces of silver to cover his expenses then sighed. He had little hope in actually enjoying an adventure knowing he had no quest, goal, or support of any kind.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Ivan felt relieved as well when hearing that Arthur would not question anything either. Although, leaving them alone with his sister all night was also a risk. Perhaps something that they're not supposed to know would slip? Or vice-versa. He couldn't let that happen; but it was a risk he would have to take and hope for the best.
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:02 am

(LIVE)

With a sympathetic smile, Belle checked everything wanted was on the counter before responding. "That's a shame. More people certainly helps when it comes to it" Looking thoughtful for a moment she continued, "How about this then, I'll give you a headstart~ I've heard a rumour that something has happened at the castle. Maybe there'll be something there for you!"
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:40 pm

I'M BRINGING IT BACK, GUYS.)

"The Castle?" the young German questioned as he packed away his newly purchased food. "How can anything have happened there? The whole place is heavily guarded it's literally impossible to break in!" Roderich couldn't believe what he was hear for what he said was all true. If this rumor were to be real, perhaps he could do something about it? He maybe just a young boy but surely he'd be able to help somehow! "If what you say is true perhaps I'll go pay the castle a visit," He said with a confident smile. "I thank you for your services, miss." He waved goodbye to the baker girl before leaving her shop and rushing down the road to the giant castle.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:18 pm

((GoodHiidan~
Uhmuhmnow. We really could do with Green saying something for the guys in the forest to continue I guess. Unless we can make up some magic thing happening or something? Andweprobablycoulddowithoneormorepeoplebeingatthecastlenow. I wouldn't mind being someone there I guess? I could picture Gala being there as like. A stable person thing at the castle. Morethanjustmewouldbegoodthough. ;u;))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Sure, lets go with that! Sounds fun! :D <3))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolpard Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 pm

(I could also throw in France or something at the castle. I originally planned to have him come in the RP when they were already set out on their trip but if we need more people I can do that~ OrIcanthrowinCaliorIsraeltobesomeoneatthecastleinstead.)
Wolpard
Wolpard
Solar System

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Yus. We shall bring in EVERYONE!!- *shot*))
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfhiidan Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Roderich stop as he reached the giant cobblestone fortress that stood before him. He had only been to the castle once before but it was when he was too young to even remember it's beauty. Not anyone could just want into the castle: the guards weren't afraid to toss out anyone who weren't royal or important; peasants. His horse let out an encouraging whine as she nudged him forward. "Don't rush me, Epona," He muttered as he tied her to a nearby post and tied his shield to her side. "I'll be back soon." He said before walking up the marble stairs to the front gates. As he approached the guards he could see their intimidating glares behind their helmets. "I've come with business regarding the princess," He grunted sternly. The guards hesitated before breaking their stature, bursting into a fit of laughter. Roderich just stood there, rolling his eyes and pushed his way passed, entering the castle.
Wolfhiidan
Wolfhiidan
Moonbase

Back to top Go down

Post by BakaInuNinja Thu May 30, 2013 8:25 pm

((I'mgoodI'mreplying. :DDD Galalalala~))

Santiago was leading a horse back to the stables after having it out in the fields for a few hours. However, at the sight of Roderich entering the castle he was curious, the remaining royalty and anyone of importance who would usually reside in this castle had been moved to a secret location after the disappearance of Yakaterina and Ivan. It was figured that if those two who should be safe and secure in the grounds had gone missing, then the same could be said for anyone else in the grounds.
He himself had to stay simply to ensure the remaining animals were cared for, though he preferred the horses, the smaller things like chickens even now still bothered him. Back to the point though, he hadn't seen Roderich before and there was no one of importance here he could actually meet for now. Quickly tying the horse up he rushed back to greet the stranger.

((I figured the whole relocating thing made sense in this situation?))
BakaInuNinja
BakaInuNinja
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next